• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
Claiming a non-Compete come in handy when a person doesn't want to do the job anymore, and people are clamoring for that person to do one.

Interesting- Wonder if anything like that has ever happened before?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 02, 2018, 08:40:11 PM
But really, if you trace it all back, this is all MV's fault.

You're welcome.

Quote from: brig on May 02, 2018, 09:14:19 PM
Bellgab shoutouts are very important to me.  I have been known to listen to shows that I don't even like,  just to count the bellgab shoutouts. When they stop doing bellgab shoutouts, I tend to stop listening, unless they truly are one of my favorite programs, and have very unique content.

True Story.

Praise MV!

Gang Stalker.   Hrumpf....................................

Hells Mole

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 09:01:31 PM
Art was the father Heather never had
And the father his kids never had.

;D ;D ;D So true!

Jocko Johnson

Ok, this was a nitemare. Big announcement, May 7, ah no maybe the 14, but we can play it by ear June, July??? Thx for just offering me a slot for free. But you know the healing process is hard thing to deal with. Make sure u make a clean copy, Joe, Joe, you awake?

Prediction...HW thx him but it isn't up to the standard she has been taught by Art so Joe ur out.
Now when the dames turns on the water works and Qeef is also all upset over Art, no show etc he thinks about the legal bills...these 2 Qeef and HW get together cry it out and come to some kind of agreement for the sake of the fans and Art's legacy. We see a show but only God knows when, Christmas maybe(?)...after the grave stone design and manufacturing as well as the public  placement and then the public memorial for AB.
What do we think...discuss.

Quote from: username on May 02, 2018, 09:09:43 PM
You're in for a ride.

Wanna take a ride?

LOL.

Art, you're the gift that keeps on giving even after you expired.  Hmmm, I bet Heather feels the same way,

Lilith

Quote from: dsz on May 02, 2018, 09:06:34 PM
Nick the Rat. Always more professional than Joe and Heather. Always.

ALWAYS!!

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 02, 2018, 09:17:27 PM
Ok, this was a nitemare. Big announcement, May 7, ah no maybe the 14, but we can play it by ear June, July??? Thx for just offering me a slot for free. But you know the healing process is hard thing to deal with. Make sure u make a clean copy, Joe, Joe, you awake?

Prediction...HW thx him but it isn't up to the standard she has been taught by Art so Joe ur out.
Now when the dames turns on the water works and Qeef is also all upset over Art, no show etc he thinks about the legal bills...these 2 Qeef and HW get together cry it out and come to some kind of agreement for the sake of the fans and Art's legacy. We see a show but only God knows when, Christmas maybe(?)...after the grave stone design and manufacturing as well as the public  placement and then the public memorial for AB.
Sounds legit.

popple

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
Claiming to be under a non-Compete comes in handy when a person doesn't want to do a show anymore, and people are clamoring for that person to do one.

That may be true too.

zeebo

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:06:10 PM
I honestly think that's the best way for a new host to come in and do it. Sit in that chair, tip the hat to Art in a subtle way, and just forge ahead. Never forget why you get to be in the chair in the first place, and always be grateful for it, but don't genuflect on it. That's not what the audience wants to hear. They want the discussion to continue.

Yep, you got it.  A quick glance to the past, then forge ahead in your own style.  This ongoing "carrying the torch" sentiment gets old pretty fast.

paladin1991

shit.  Ppl are being falkie-ized.  they are sending here money orders!

Faustina

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:06:10 PM
I honestly think that's the best way for a new host to come in and do it. Sit in that chair, tip the hat to Art in a subtle way, and just forge ahead. Never forget why you get to be in the chair in the first place, and always be grateful for it, but don't genuflect on it. That's not what the audience wants to hear. They want the discussion to continue.

This.

Quote from: dsz on May 02, 2018, 09:06:34 PM
Nick the Rat. Always more professional than Joe and Heather. Always.

Don't ever let me see that again!  >:(  It gives me flashbacks!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2018, 09:07:34 PM
That Art, he sure knows talent when he sees it.  Character too.
Let's not forget that dedication and sticking to the job.

egb893

I'm trying to power through HW's appearance on this radio show but it's hard to get past her speech pattern and emphasis on random words. Now I remember while I stopped listening when she took over. I am ashamed to say I did chub up when she started to cry a little.

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2018, 09:19:47 PM
Yep, you got it.  A quick glance to the past, then forge ahead in your own style.  This ongoing "carrying the torch" sentiment gets old pretty fast.

Exactly...just put out good content..which is easier said than done.

ge30542

I've had to skim the last 40+ pages, I see Karen see  girl Noory missed the funeral. What did heather say on her appearence tonight?

Quote from: Garrett Mendelbaum on May 02, 2018, 08:22:23 PM
   How the fuck did Art end up around such shitty cunts?

Lost respect for him as a person long ago

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

You have such low standards that you never fail to achieve...

Praise Chefist.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: egb893 on May 02, 2018, 09:21:41 PM
I am ashamed to say I did chub up when she started to cry a little.

he'll do.

Catsmile

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 02, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

# Thanks 4 Hitting the Return Key
# ParagraphsWorkWhoKnew

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on May 02, 2018, 09:05:43 PM
Finally home from work and I see that I have missed... Oh... 80 pages.  In the interest of saving my sanity, I am going to ask somebody to PM me a link to download what must have been the biggest clusterfuck yet.  :o  Anybody download Heathers interview?

Try to get the authentic version with the simultaneous two streams plus reverb.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 09:17:31 PM
Wanna take a ride?

LOL.

Art, you're the gift that keeps on giving even after you expired.  Hmmm, I bet Heather feels the same way,

Art sure was into some "strange", things.

SpookyTim

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

That's what the show should be about...the content. I've always said, I'm just there to press the buttons and ask the questions the listeners would want to have asked. If I can inject a little personality, and the very slightest of my own opinions, I will (somewhat begrudgingly) do so. But it also has to be fun, too, for both me and the audience.

Here's kind of brief look at what I mean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y7B85WYJ38

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
What did heather say on her appearence tonight?

She neither confirmed nor denied that she was Art's mistress.