• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Hosting Prof. Wm. Forstchen 11-27-09

Started by ArtBellFan, November 26, 2009, 11:58:29 AM

ArtBellFan

8) Friday 27 Nov 09~Art Bell live with Prof. Wm. Forstchen
Art Bell will speak with Prof. William Forstchen about how EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attacks could disable the power grid over large swaths of America.

http://www.onesecondafter.com/

slipstream

I'll be glad to hear Art again.  I wish he would do open lines though.  
It is nice to hear about his time in the Philippines. 

Borr

They way things are going in the Philippines right now, I suspect that Art is standing atop his apartment complex redoubt with a rifle, watching for roving mobs of crazies.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Borr on November 26, 2009, 09:35:56 PM
They way things are going in the Philippines right now, I suspect that Art is standing atop his apartment complex redoubt with a rifle, watching for roving mobs of crazies.
haha, god is THAT an image!

slipstream

Quote from: MV on November 26, 2009, 11:08:08 PM
haha, god is THAT an image!

And one not far from the truth.  Yes, I could see Bell doing that at the "right" time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: slipstream on November 28, 2009, 08:01:57 PM

And one not far from the truth.  Yes, I could see Bell doing that at the "right" time.
me too.  one of the things i always liked about art was his openness in talking about his guns and the fact he supports the right to own.  i'm not sure what the gun laws are in the philippines, though.  like most countries where the government runs people rather than the people running the government, they're probably illegal.  maybe i'm wrong. 

slipstream

Quote from: MV on November 29, 2009, 09:16:13 AM
me too.  one of the things i always liked about art was his openness in talking about his guns and the fact he supports the right to own.  i'm not sure what the gun laws are in the philippines, though.  like most countries where the government runs people rather than the people running the government, they're probably illegal.  maybe i'm wrong.
It is not possible for foreign nationals to own a gun in Philippines, however,  Art's wife could own guns.  Perhaps one good attribute we left behind in the Philippines was liberal gun laws.  
              Let us go down to the http://www.unlawyer.net/?p=906 gun show  8)
The above link is a good article as well.   Perhaps for this reason alone Mr. Bell feels right at home in the Philippines.   ;)