• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell 24/7 Stream is Down?

Started by mikemcc, July 12, 2009, 10:03:40 PM

mikemcc

Well, I guess I don't really need the question mark because the shoutcast streamer has been down for about 24 hours. I get "Unable to connect to server" every time I try. Is this going away permanently, Michael?

EvB

Quote from: mikemcc on July 12, 2009, 10:03:40 PM
Well, I guess I don't really need the question mark because the shoutcast streamer has been down for about 24 hours. I get "Unable to connect to server" every time I try. Is this going away permanently, Michael?

I don't think so.  MV on a business trip - and he's the one that has to handle it.  You could send him a PM so he'll find out as soon as he checks his mail - he does get email notification of PMs.

sherry440

I miss this greatly, and am SO appreciative of Michael playing Art Bell every night. The site has been down a  couple of days and I wondered what's up?

EvB

Quote from: sherry440 on July 13, 2009, 12:41:21 PM
I miss this greatly, and am SO appreciative of Michael playing Art Bell every night. The site has been down a  couple of days and I wondered what's up?

MV just got back from a business trip.  He controls that server.  I'm sure he'll fix it as soon as he can.

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on July 13, 2009, 12:42:54 PM
MV just got back from a business trip.
I'm doin' business here, man.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 13, 2009, 03:17:10 PM
I'm doin' business here, man.

Are you so sure it was just a ... business trip?

mikemcc

Thanks for fixing this, Michael. And I want to echo Sherry when she thanked you for this stream. I also very much enjoy listening to Art on the streamer.