• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

george norry i drank two glasses of ice tea it was to much cafeen

Started by jmtrcker, June 30, 2009, 12:37:10 AM

jmtrcker

i drank two glasses of ice tea it was too much cafeen is that kind of what happened what happened to michale jackson with all the drugs he was taking  june 30 second 30 mins of the show  First Hour: Writer/producer Kevin Miller talks about prescription drugs and Michael Jackson.

Frys Girl

It's truly sad that with all the talent, brains, and inspirational people out there, George Noory gets 4 hours/day on a microphone throughout the powerful airwaves of America. It's so fucking sad and it reflects poorly on America, IMO. There are paranormal researchers and curious people out there who could do so much better. Noory doesn't pass quality control even in a Libyan food factory, so why is he proudly on the air? It's so ridiculous!

11angeleyes11

Quote from: jmtrcker on June 30, 2009, 12:37:10 AM
i drank two glasses of ice tea it was too much cafeen is that kind of what happened what happened to michale jackson with all the drugs he was taking  june 30 second 30 mins of the show  First Hour: Writer/producer Kevin Miller talks about prescription drugs and Michael Jackson.
Thanks for posting this thread.  You have inspired me, we need to hold a tea party on the Fourth of July and invite George with lots of glasses of iced tea on such a hot and festive day.. . No, I do not want you to kill over, George. . . .you are too golden in comedy material. 

nirvanix

Quote from: jmtrcker on June 30, 2009, 12:37:10 AM
i drank two glasses of ice tea it was too much cafeen is that kind of what happened what happened to michale jackson with all the drugs he

Well buddy, at least George can spell. Good grief!

jmtrcker

sorry pain pills have that effect on me right now after my operation

jmtrcker

take 4 oxycodone and see if you fingers work  right  sorry to offend you

jmtrcker

I  :)might be back when im better. Till then i guess ill just run my own website . have a nice day

Nboy

Quote from: nirvanix on June 30, 2009, 05:25:04 PM

Prove it. Given his oratory skills, I doubt it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jmtrcker on July 01, 2009, 04:50:22 AM
I  :)might be back when im better. Till then i guess ill just run my own website .
nah, stick around.  don't sweat it.

Da_Brain

Quote from: nirvanix on June 30, 2009, 05:25:04 PM

Man you sure have yor nose up George's ass!  ;D ;:)

Quote from: jmtrcker on July 01, 2009, 04:50:22 AM
I  :)might be back when im better. Till then i guess ill just run my own website . have a nice day

Yeah dude, don't sweat that noise.  Stick around.

jmtrcker

EvB

Quote from: jmtrcker on July 02, 2009, 06:57:51 AM
Thanks  no sweat everyone  has a bad day now and then.

Good!  Glad you're staying.  I'm in technical communications (lots and lots of writing)  yet anyone here who has read any of my posts will tell you that my spelling is dicey at best and my typing atrocious.

Ain't no big thing.

Borr

In context, a few nights ago Snoory said that he drank two glasses of ice tea and it gave him a 'heart palpitation' and that he was swearing off ice tea forever. That terrible predator of our youth, ice tea. This, of course, was right after George was saying how he went in for elective medical diagnostics and that the docs told him he was in prime physical condition.

Apparently the missing ingredient in the Captain America super-soldier serum is turmeric.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Borr on July 03, 2009, 03:48:36 PM
In context, a few nights ago Snoory said that he drank two glasses of ice tea and it gave him a 'heart palpitation' and that he was swearing off ice tea forever. That terrible predator of our youth, ice tea. This, of course, was right after George was saying how he went in for elective medical diagnostics and that the docs told him he was in prime physical condition.

Apparently the missing ingredient in the Captain America super-soldier serum is turmeric.
Obviously, his elective medical diagnostics did not include a brain scan, he would have failed miserably.  There is no cure for the brainless and braindead.