• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 06:46:29 PM
Okay, smart guy.

Is this a general call to action, or are you announcing your consent to be picked on by those not of your... stature?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:19:34 PM
You will? What about the posting of the very pictures you claim signify child abuse? How will you talk yourself out of that one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller_test

This loathsome troll once again demonstrates its complete lack of familiarity with the justice system it's busy discouraging people from talking about.

Note the use of the apostrophes above. Don't call it a standard.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on December 06, 2016, 11:38:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VsBAtq1dLc

Pizza theory is conspiracy news.

Is that what you're going to go with? Guilt by association?

If someone raised campaign cash for Trump, and it turns out he's raped a child, this implicates Trump as being a child molester too?

Your logic is solid.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 11:58:48 PM
Is that what you're going to go with?

Are you going to make everything into a rhetorical bullshit straw man question?

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 12:01:54 AM
Are you going to make everything into a rhetorical bullshit straw man question?

That's not a straw man. It's pointing out the logical problem with the argument made by that youtube guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 12:05:16 AM
That's not a straw man. It's pointing out the logical problem with the argument made by that youtube guy.

What argument? It sounded merely factual.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 12:06:18 AM
What argument? It sounded merely factual.

Guilt by association
    guilt ascribed to someone not because of any evidence but because of their association with an offender.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 12:08:01 AM
Guilt by association
    guilt ascribed to someone not because of any evidence but because of their association with an offender.

He was only pointing out that besides Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the "too big to fail" banks some rich pedophiles are among Hillary's (and the DNC's) biggest financial supporters.  What's the big deal? :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 12:05:16 AM
the logical problem with the argument made by that youtube guy.

... and then you attempted to conflate ownership of said argument with me.

transparent shill

The point that I have made through demonstration, is that it is absurd of anyone to make the claims that you are making, given the readily available facts.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 12:10:51 AM
He was only pointing out that besides Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the "too big to fail" banks some rich pedophiles are among Hillary's (and the DNC's) biggest financial supporters.  What's the big deal? :D

No. He argued Obama's association (12 degrees of separation) with a fund raiser implicates him child sex rings. It's a specious argument.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 12:17:53 AM
It's a specious argument.

That's really just your opinion, that you're maintaining in the face of a colossal mountain of circumstantial evidence.

Precisely how do you explain the existence of this mountain? Is it crop-circlists, re-purposed?

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 12:12:48 AM
... and then you attempted to conflate ownership of said argument with me.

Nope. Hell, I have a hard time deciphering what you're even talking about most of the time.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 12:21:44 AM
Nope. Hell, I have a hard time deciphering what you're even talking about most of the time.

Then, would you describe yourself as more of an r-strategist, or a K-strategist?

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 12:20:09 AM
That's really just your opinion, that you're maintaining in the face of a colossal mountain of circumstantial evidence.

Precisely how do you explain the existence of this mountain? Is it crop-circlists, re-purposed?

Evidence of what's claimed in that particular video? That a fund raiser for Obama raped a 15-year-old, and therefore Obama rapes 15-year-olds?

Let's see that colossal mountain.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 12:24:18 AM
Let's see that colossal mountain.

As with essentially all mountains, one spies the summit at a distance, and then proceeds to the base.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 12:27:44 AM

As with essentially all mountains, one spies the summit at a distance, and then proceeds to the base.

Start with the base then.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 12:29:15 AM
Start with the base then.

I would be more likely to start with your mother.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 12:30:08 AM
I would be more likely to start with your mother.

See, now that's an ad hominem.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 12:32:03 AM

Yeah but you were egging him on.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 12:20:09 AM

I will just leave this here for you for when you realize that it is time for you to get to it.

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 12:32:03 AM

Once more. With feeling.

Jackstar

(((behold this obviously fraudulent document)))

mikuthing01

I along with other /pol/locks have been fucking with their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/cometpingpong/

Jackstar

Quote from: 卐mikuthing01卐 on December 07, 2016, 01:42:58 AM
I along with other /pol/locks have been fucking with their facebook page

area51drone

It's very clear and has been proven many times that child pedophile rings do exist with people who are in high places of power.   Boystown in the 80's (watch Conspiracy of Silence), the Hollywood ring in the 2000's (watch An Open Secret), recently in Portugal and Norway and I'm sure a dozen times or more.    Alefantis was the boyfriend of one of the men in the heart of the Open Secret scandal.   It's one thing to have a couple of coincidences, but when there is a mountainload of them you can't ignore them any longer.   I'm not necessarily saying Obama did anything..  maybe he did but I hope he didn't.   I'm not saying Hillary did anything either.   But I would definitely suspect that Podesta, Alefantis and others (Bill Clinton?) might be involved in something sinister.  For you non believers, you need to take a deeper look.  You're ignoring obvious stuff and writing the theory off as wrong because a few popular "research" points were/are incorrect.

akwilly

I just wonder if their actual pizza was any good.