• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

albrecht

Weird. On my computer the stream went away to some music, not sure on length of time, since I went to take a leak, But refreshed browser and back to talining.

Lunger

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 10, 2018, 10:17:31 PM
Do you really believe Hoagland was actually ever in the Mission Control Center?
He was and it was with his good friends, Carl Sagan, Arthur Clarke, and Steven Hawking.

astroguy

Quote from: Lunger on February 10, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
He was and it was with his good friends, Carl Sagan, Arthur Clarke, and Steven Hawking.
+Gene Roddenberry

"The Face"

Do you see it?  Do you see it?
WELL, DO YA, PUNK??

Zenman

Am I on the right page? Are we looking at astounding pictures and doubling 19.5 and such?

albrecht

Nothing stood out!

These guys are ridiculous. But  not funny anymore, Get a Schizo or homeless guest. Geez. They could talk at 19.5, etc.
10-37

Dr. MD MD

Zenman

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
Nothing stood out!

These guys are ridiculous. But  not funny anymore, Get a Schizo or homeless guest. Geez. They could talk at 19.5, etc.
10-37

Suspicious vehicle?

astroguy

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
Nothing stood out!

10-37
Steve Quayle?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2018, 12:00:43 AM
I'd like you boys to start up the "moon" program again.

According to Quincy Jones in an amazing interview this week Brando would be perfect because he's seen the dark side of a moon many times - let's see there was Marvin Gaye, Richard Pryor, James Baldwin amongst others.

Quote“Brando used to go cha-cha dancing with us. He could dance his ass off. He was the most charming motherfucker you ever met. He’d fuck anything. Anything! He’d fuckk a mailbox.”

Hoagie would so perfect for a night of cha-cha dancing and homosexual sex orgying.

Dr. MD MD

Major films Kubrick did before 2001: Paths of Glory, Sparticus, Lolita, Strangelove

astroguy

I feel it relevant to remind everyone that Jay Weidner, the current guest, is in charge of programming at Gaia TV.  You know, that network where Dave Snoory has his show, as does David Wilcock, and is currently promoting the hoax that is the alien Nazca mummy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: astroguy on February 11, 2018, 12:16:06 AM
I feel it relevant to remind everyone that Jay Weidner, the current guest, is in charge of programming at Gaia TV.  You know, that network where Dave Snoory has his show, as does David Wilcock, and is currently promoting the hoax that is the alien Nazca mummy.

His movie on The Shining is very interesting though.

albrecht

Ha. "typical New York Jew." I'm not going with the BG killers,national socilists, etc, but that was funny and anyone honest knows them. I laugh because true and was used during a recent event with laughs,

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 11, 2018, 12:09:48 AM
Is there a 10- code for a train wreck?

Lol. 10-1 kinda works for me: Unable to copy; maybe changing location will help.

albrecht

Quote from: Zenman on February 11, 2018, 12:18:45 AM
Lol. 10-1 kinda works for me: Unable to copy; maybe changing location will help.
WILCO
but not with this stuff. RCH going big time to the nutso (even more),

I find Hoagland sad, I grew up listening to Larry King's overnight radio show, great guests from every field of human endeavor. Hoagie could do that kind of show, he's articulate, eccentric, well versed in current events/culture. But here he is doing two shows a week on the lowest form of Internet radio, interviewing kooks rehashing the same subjects over and over year after year.

Zenman

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 11, 2018, 12:38:55 AM
I find Hoagland sad, I grew up listening to Larry King's overnight radio show, great guests from every field of human endeavor. Hoagie could do that kind of show, he's articulate, eccentric, well versed in current events/culture. But here he is doing two shows a week on the lowest form of Internet radio, interviewing kooks rehashing the same subjects over and over year after year.

10-4

QuoteI find Hoagland sad

thats exactly what a Noory Bot would say...