• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ponyboysunset's Novels & Where To Get Them

Started by ponyboysunset, May 01, 2017, 08:34:18 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2017, 08:35:20 PM
Good luck PBS
Thank you. I self published last year and have been doing promo with Rollye.

pyewacket

Great news, PBS! Always happy to see a creative soul take the chance to present their work.    I hope your books are well-received and that you will gain many fans asking for more.  :)

mikuthing01

I am not good with American books dey be all backwards n' shiet

TigerLily

Loved the first book! Very hot. Will have to download the second one soon. Congratulations! So happy for your success

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2017, 08:34:18 PM
I wrote two novels about vampires

... how are your vampires with salt? I feel like this is part of the mythos that isn't commonly touched upon of late in recent works.

Also, crossing running water. This shit matters, yo. Asking for the bridge-building guild.

ponyboysunset

Thanks all of you for your kind words. I am half way through writing the third one.
Regarding water and salt my vampires have a bunch of weird rules but I will note your suggestions.

Dr. MD MD

Once you realize that all vampire stories are just parables about drug addiction and sexually transmitted disease they kind of lose their fizz.  :-\

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 11:55:25 AM
Once you realize that all vampire stories are just parables about drug addiction and sexually transmitted disease they kind of lose their fizz.  :-\
Thank you sir for your opinion. I write them for my enjoyment and anyone else who is addicted to vampire stories as well. See what I did there? LOL  I never said I was original or that they were anything beyond fun. I am certainly not crafting literature. LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2017, 11:57:57 AM
Thank you sir for your opinion. I write them for my enjoyment and anyone else who is addicted to vampire stories as well. See what I did there? LOL  I never said I was original or that they were anything beyond fun. I am certainly not crafting literature. LOL

I'm just messing with you. I'm sure they're great books but I've really come to think that about vampire stories in general. They take a substance that makes them feel eternally young but it makes them stay up all night, never to see the sun again. Once you're tainted with the substance your tainted. All you can do is turn other people into monsters like you to avoid lonlieness. Think about it.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 12:04:03 PM
I'm just messing with you. I'm sure they're great books but I've really come to think that about vampire stories in general. They take a substance that makes them feel eternally young but it makes them stay up all night, never to see the sun again. Once you're tainted with the substance your tainted. All you can do is turn other people into monsters like you to avoid lonlieness. Think about it.  ;)
Yeah I knew that Doc and I was messing with you back. I like your snark, I get it and unlike some people am not offended by it.

I get it, being bored with a genre,I am burned out on werewolf stories myself. I tried to attack the vampire thing in a new way, one that hasn't been done before and I just enjoy writing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2017, 12:12:55 PM
Yeah I knew that Doc and I was messing with you back. I like your snark, I get it and unlike some people am not offended by it.

I get it, being bored with a genre,I am burned out on werewolf stories myself. I tried to attack the vampire thing in a new way, one that hasn't been done before and I just enjoy writing.

Can you take colloidal silver as a vaccine against vampires?  Asking for a friend.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 12:17:23 PM
Can you take colloidal silver as a vaccine against vampires?  Asking for a friend.
You need to ask Dave that one. Call him up if you can get past the screener. LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

Snark?! I usually save that for those who deserve it and I'll usually send an  ::) along with it.  ;)

No, that was my feeble attempt to expand/enhance the discussion.  :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 12:17:23 PM

You'd think that would work given the bullet theory.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 12:21:13 PM
Snark?! I usually save that for those who deserve it and I'll usually send an  ::) along with it.  ;)

No, that was my feeble attempt to expand/enhance the discussion.  :-[
Oh my bad. And I like expanding discussions. I see the addiction angle but I also find it as a way to explore my darker side as well as write some fun naughty parts.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

A couple of drops of colloidal silver a day and a choker fashioned with a couple of UV LEDs and it seems like one would be immune.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 12:31:32 PM
A couple of drops of colloidal silver a day and a choker fashioned with a couple of UV LEDs and it seems like one would be immune.

It burns! It BURNS!!  :o

bateman

Where do these vampires stand on turmeric?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 02, 2017, 12:45:38 PM
Where do these vampires stand on turmeric?
What's up bateman? They are clearly anti I mean anything Dave is for they have to be against.  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 12:31:32 PM
I like it. Too bad I didn't think of it.  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2017, 12:47:28 PM
I like it. Too bad I didn't think of it.  :)

You can use it. Well, actually now the rights belong to MV, so if he agrees, then you can use it.

Praise MV!

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 12:22:32 PM
"Silver bullets are for werewolves." - Count Vladimir Dracula (George Hamilton) to Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg (Richard Benjamin), Love At First Bite (1979)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on May 02, 2017, 12:50:37 PM
"Silver bullets are for werewolves." - Count Vladimir Dracula (George Hamilton) to Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg (Richard Benjamin), Love At First Bite (1979)
This is true. Did I mention there are zombies in this novel as well? As well as a few cameos in book one of some famous and not so famous talk show hosts? I mean it's not just a vampire novel.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2017, 12:52:42 PM
This is true. Did I mention there are zombies in this novel as well? As well as a few cameos in book one of some famous and not so famous talk show hosts? I mean it's not just a vampire novel.

Already have a plan for those bastards.

Who in the hell keeps the lawns mowed in The Walking Dead anyways?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 12:56:15 PM
Already have a plan for those bastards.

Who in the hell keeps the lawns mowed in The Walking Dead anyways?
Love it! I got half way through that show and stopped. Maybe I will return to it.