• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Voter fraud - 2016

Started by GravitySucks, November 03, 2016, 02:30:32 PM

GravitySucks

What the hell. Figured I would start a thread to collect articles.

I think I witnessed voted fraud today in Texas. Guy showed up behind me with a Texas voter registration card applied for exactly 30 days before the election but he had an Illinois Drivers license and was driving a car with Missouri plates. The poll watchers took notes.

Here is one from California

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html?

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 03, 2016, 02:30:32 PM
What the hell. Figured I would start a thread to collect articles.

I think I witnessed voted fraud today in Texas. Guy showed up behind me with a Texas voter registration card applied for exactly 30 days before the election but he had an Illinois Drivers license and was driving a car with Missouri plates. The poll watchers took notes.
You can't have seen that.  That sort of thing doesn't happen.  If it did we'd hear about it in MSM.

I'm filling in for 136 or 142 today.

henge0stone

This voter fraud thing is nonsense. The fact is there hasn't been a rigged election since the Bernie Hillary race.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on November 03, 2016, 02:34:21 PM
You can't have seen that.  That sort of thing doesn't happen.  If it did we'd hear about it in MSM.

Actually I think it might have been a Project Veritas operative. He was wearing these really goofy looking black glasses. Maybe it was a hidden camera?

When the poll worker asked him if he needed instructions he said "no. I' ve used these machines in lots of states".

GravitySucks

I did my research and what the poll workers allowed yesterday was illegal. I called and reported it to the state. They took my report and asked me to call the county as well. They state and county both agreed it was improper. The county commissioner is going to go to the polling location to investigate

There is a way to vote with an out of state license, but it requires filling out an additional form. The poll workers did not make this gentleman fill out the form.

I now wish I would have taken a picture of him and the Missouri license plate on his car.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 04, 2016, 01:43:53 PM
The county commissioner is going to go to the polling location to investigate

ninjashoes

There is a good chance I leave this country if Hillary wins.

I won't live in a country run by that murderous woman.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 04, 2016, 10:39:11 PM
There is a good chance I leave this country if Hillary wins.

I won't live in a country run by that murderous woman.

Buy an AR15 and fight with us brother don't run away

theONE

Quote from: whoozit on November 03, 2016, 02:34:21 PM

lol

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 04, 2016, 01:43:53 PM
I did my research and what the poll workers allowed yesterday was illegal. I called and reported it to the state. They took my report and asked me to call the county as well. They state and county both agreed it was improper. The county commissioner is going to go to the polling location to investigate

There is a way to vote with an out of state license, but it requires filling out an additional form. The poll workers did not make this gentleman fill out the form.

I now wish I would have taken a picture of him and the Missouri license plate on his car.

with guy like him is totally possible that he will be going around to various voting stations to vote again

TigerLily

This is the only real voter fraud. When the only way to win is to cheat. i.e. voter suppression by so-called Voter I.D. Acts.  Some examples:

NEWS  2016 ELECTION DAY  NOV 4 2016, 6:03 PM ET
Judge Says North Carolina Illegally Purged Voter Lists

"Courts are finally pointing out the racism behind voter ID laws
Laws targeting minority voters are no different today than they were during the Jim Crow era."

"Last week, a federal appeals court struck down North Carolina’s omnibus voter suppression law â€" a law so jam-packed with voting restrictions targeted at poor, minority communities that its moniker was the “monster law.”

"The decision was handed down alongside a spate of other federal decisions in the past two weeks blocking voter restrictions and voter ID requirements in Wisconsin, Texas, North Dakota and Kansas. Some of these laws had been rushed through and passed after the U.S. Supreme Court’s devastating 2013 blow to the Voting Rights Act, which for 50 years had protected voters from discriminatory laws like poll taxes, literacy tests and the like."

Quote from: TigerLily on November 05, 2016, 12:13:05 AM
This is the only real voter fraud. When the only way to win is to cheat. i.e. voter suppression by so-called Voter I.D. Acts.  Some examples:

Laws targeting minority voters are no different today than they were during the Jim Crow era."

"Last week, a federal appeals court struck down North Carolina’s omnibus voter suppression law â€" a law so jam-packed with voting restrictions targeted at poor, minority communities that its moniker was the “monster law.”

"The decision was handed down alongside a spate of other federal decisions in the past two weeks blocking voter restrictions and voter ID requirements in Wisconsin, Texas, North Dakota and Kansas. Some of these laws had been rushed through and passed after the U.S. Supreme Court’s devastating 2013 blow to the Voting Rights Act, which for 50 years had protected voters from discriminatory laws like poll taxes, literacy tests and the like."

I'd have to read more about the law before I would come to a conclusion.  The way it is presented here does sound like they are trying to make it hard for poor, minority communities to vote and if so that is WRONG. However, is such is the case, it certainly isn't the only real voter fraud.  Illegals in no voter id states are getting away with voting and other things are going on too.  Like Diebold and Soros voting machines.

Jackstar

I'm cool with people unable to cope with the Herculean task of simply identifying themselves not getting their votes counted. Fuck them.

Citizenship carries with it several inherent obligations--for example, literacy.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2016, 01:34:51 AM
I'm cool with people unable to cope with the Herculean task of simply identifying themselves not getting their votes counted. Fuck them.

Citizenship carries with it several inherent obligations--for example, literacy.

Racist! >:( Just getting that out of the way before someone else says it.  :P

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 05, 2016, 01:38:23 AM
Racist! >:( Just getting that out of the way before someone else says it.  :P

haha I had that typed and decided against posting it,,, now I regret ,LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on November 05, 2016, 12:13:05 AM

Explain to me how it's racist to ask someone for ID? I really don't understand how if someone is an actual citizen of this country they wouldn't have some form of ID. The real reason is that you want non-citizens voting. And that really is fraud. A world government run by criminal pedophiles is not one in which we'd all be holding hands in a circle, singing kumbaya.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2016, 06:01:08 AM
Explain to me how it's racist to ask someone for ID? I really don't understand how if someone is an actual citizen of this country they wouldn't have some form of ID. The real reason is that you want non-citizens voting. And that really is fraud. A world government run by criminal pedophiles is not one in which we'd all be holding hands in a circle, singing kumbaya.  ;)
I predict that you will have the opportunity to test this theory shortly. According to the net, Peter, Paul and Mary sang Kumbaya in the key of "C".  Of course, according to wikipedia, Kumbaya was a "simple plea to God for tooth whitener" (no, I'm not joking- those are the perils of allowing any idiot with a keyboard to edit an encyclopedia...) 

Anyhow, when the time comes, I suggest that we all pray to Hillary for white teeth in the key of C until she gets indicted.  ;)

WOTR

I'm just wondering why Trump would be employing all of these people to fraudulently vote and systemically fill in absentee votes?

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2016, 12:47:03 PM
I'm just wondering why Drumpf would be employing all of these people to fraudulently vote and systemically fill in absentee votes?

Orders from the Supreme Grand Master of all the Lodges, duh.

You slept through orientation again, didn't you? Slacker. You'll never make Entered Apprentice at this rate.