• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bobo17

Quote from: Art Bell on June 06, 2016, 02:53:10 PM
I have been a member here before I started on air at XM, I am here because I am a member and wish to remain so.

Art

Thanks Art for you kind words toward me
the plans of the MEETING are going well

i will give you a call tonight,
thanks for you continued support and acknowlegement of how powerful, important and world sucessful realestate investor i am.  One only has to look at the results of the MEETING i organized between Paul R and Donald J. T.  (i omit surnames for there privacy) and you will see how sucesful our MEETING will be

take care brother,
73's
bobo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 06, 2016, 04:19:45 PM
Once upon a time, my partner at work was explaining how a certain colleague "desperately needed a punch in the face." (Figuratively speaking -- there are all kinds of "punches.") In this case, the government has the power and is too shy about using it. Meanwhile, in combat, fragging is the ultimate option when it comes to saving the lives of your comrades. Assholes are an unending plague.

Yeah, it's really best when you start shooting people on your own side. Natural selection. That'll teach the enemy.  ::)  :P

albrecht

Quote from: bobo17 on June 06, 2016, 08:50:07 PM

thanks for you continued support and acknowlegement of how powerful, important and world sucessful realestate investor i am.  One only has to look at the results of the MEETING i organized between Paul R and Donald J. T.  (i omit surnames for there privacy) and you will see how sucesful our MEETING will be

take care brother,
73's
bobo
Do not allow equine issues to delay the MEETING use this for release of any pressure, not poor Greasey, so you can focus on the MEETING. I suggest calling Jason, he can tell you how to deal with your condition better than any psychiatrist.
http://www.belmontstakes.com

CornyCrow

Quote from: Ciardelo on June 06, 2016, 04:21:43 PM
Oh Segundi honey, I didn't like all the wild-ass speculation and innuendo that was being strewn about true enough.  I never did try to seek approval or favor from Mr. Bell, so your characterization of me as a  "sycophant" is probably off the mark.

I'm puzzled why you would question my post, as I have always been fair-minded even when other posters were being very mean spirited and outright nasty to Mr. Bell.

I can't figure out if you are behind the crowd or in front of it.

Roswells, Art

take care brother,
73's
bobo

You don't really need to fly us all in then. Just tell him what you want to say on the phone.

73 brother!

ChrisOC714

Quote from: Art Bell on June 04, 2016, 08:31:33 PM
Hi again, I thought I would take a moment to agree with what some of you have said. For example I feel that yes things have changed, when I moved the show from boring Politics to the Paranormal I was pretty much alone, now the field is like a LA drive time traffic jam which has diluted the airwaves with Paranormal Radio to the point that Guests are simply saying the same stuff over and over on show after show, I prefer opening new ground, not plowing the same ground again and again. Also complicating the field is that there frankly is not much new, nothing like the big days of big sightings and good abduction stories. It has pretty much dried up. It is still more interesting then Politics with the possible exception of this Year.

Some are wondering why I have not spent much time on Ham radio, read this recent article for more info.....http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article81740737.html

I still love the big questions in life like what comes next if anything, how did we get here, what might take us out and so much more.

Art

I disagree that there is nothing new going on, because of the monitoring programs, it is now harder for stories to come out for fear of what may happen. There are new stories I have heard in the past few years which would make any Hollywood movie on the subject look tame but the people are too scared to tell what happened. I wish it was 1998 again before everything was viewed and listened to by the powers that be, it was truly free back then on the Internet and radio. The stories I have heard from members of the military in the past ten years....something is still happening.

TigerLily

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 06, 2016, 08:40:47 PM
I wish Art would fill in again. It has been forever since he has. I'd like to see him do a guest interview as callers would just say welcome back and we missed you the whole night. I thought Arts shows on MITD were just as good as they always were.

nooryisawesome is awesome! I agree. Every show in the 90s was not a hit run. Many of the MitD are new classics.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: TigerLily on June 06, 2016, 11:44:40 PM
nooryisawesome is awesome! I agree. Every show in the 90s was not a hit run. Many of the MitD are new classics.

It has a lot to do with memory. If you weren't there in the 90's, you don't remember the lackluster nights. If you were, you may well remember them too fondly. I have been listening since 1995 and some nights were great; truly classic radio. Some weren't, but I always tuned in because Art's an excellent talker. To me, the overall show quality of all three incarnations was fine, I enjoyed them. But the subject matter is a different story, and expectations I think rose over the years and the paranormal and same ol' same ol' became overdone.

TigerLily

SciFi Don't go anywhere. I have something to show you

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: TigerLily on June 07, 2016, 12:09:50 AM
SciFi Don't go anywhere. I have something to show you

I'm here, sipping a martini.

TigerLily

A gang of Cabras locos near my casa taking over the town. My goats can whip your goats cualquier momento. Cualquier lugar

Quote from: TigerLily on June 07, 2016, 12:26:22 AM
A gang of Cabras locos near my casa taking over the town. My goats can whip your goats cualquier momento. Cualquier lugar

What`s it like living in Peru?

SciFiAuthor

That wouldn't be hard to do. My goats are slackers.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 07, 2016, 12:33:40 AM

and gay

TigerLily

I liked how they just strolled out in traffic during rush hour; two cars coming in one direction and three going the other.
Biggest traffic snarl I've seen since the lobster and margaritas special at the local taqueria

Quote from: TigerLily on June 07, 2016, 12:38:17 AM
Que? Yo soy Norte

Ahh sí , Columbia tiene un excelente... café 8)

TigerLily

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 07, 2016, 12:42:29 AM
Ahh sí , Columbia tiene un excelente... café 8)

Muy estimulante. Mejico tiene las hierbas

Quote from: TigerLily on June 07, 2016, 12:44:50 AM

¡Bueno! Me encanta el té de hierbas de manzanilla

Zenman

Gracioso. Me gusta cabras locas, excepto cuado estan en mi jardin.

Quote from: Zenman on June 07, 2016, 01:21:10 AM
Gracioso. Me gusta cabras locas, excepto cuado estan en mi jardin.

Cabras caca por todas partes

whoozit

take care brother,
73's
bobo
I hope grammar and spelling are not on the agenda.

ge30542

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MV on June 07, 2016, 08:56:59 AM
The author hated the movie.

He was on a lot of acid at the time.  ;)

ItsOver

At least they're not holding up a meeting with Art.  Pray for Goatse.

bobo17

Quote from: TigerLily on June 07, 2016, 12:44:50 AM

Can you tell me where in Mexico i can find that goat?

bobo

Ciardelo

Quote from: bobo17 on June 07, 2016, 10:47:24 AM
Can you tell me where in Mexico i can find that goat?

bobo
Ah, looking to get a little on the side huh?