• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)

Started by CozyRozie, June 18, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 12, 2017, 05:30:13 PM
Don't ya love the creation of a new term: "white nationalist". Never existed before today. But the DemocratMedia knows white supremacists are represented by no one and linked to no one because there really aren't any. So they create "white nationalist". Because Trumps victory was attributed by the DemocratMedia to "nationalism". And of course the Russians, and rigging, and collusion, and obstruction, and laundering, and whatever flavor of the weak excuse they come up with tomorrow. Surprised they weren't wearing Soros printed red hats that said MWGA.

The Dems/Soros are trying to attack on all fronts at once now. They must be smacked down HARD!  ;)

ZaZa

Don't ya love the creation of a new term: "white nationalist". Never existed before today. But the DemocratMedia knows white supremacists are represented by no one and linked to no one because there really aren't any. So they create "white nationalist". Because Trumps victory was attributed by the DemocratMedia to "nationalism". And of course the Russians, and rigging, and collusion, and obstruction, and laundering, and whatever flavor of the weak excuse they come up with tomorrow. Surprised they weren't wearing Soros printed red hats that said MWGA.
Gd5150,
you are very right, and I was actually 'taken' when I started to hear that term but I said/posted nothing assuming my knowledge of english language
was not that deep and I was just not familiar with it,... but when you pointed it it makes perfect sense now,
sounds like it was pr-planned and ready to be "released"-introduced to the media and society today.

Quote from: =Schlyder= on August 12, 2017, 05:12:20 PM
the poop is the driver was a leftard antifa, who took daddy's Dodge for a rip.  He thought the people were Trump supporters.   LOL

Oh, that's the last we'll hear of it then.

Hey, didn't a Congressman get shot not too long ago?  I wonder how he's doing.

White nationalist?  I'm white and a nationalist, as was George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Reagan, and 100s of other millions of Americans, past and present.

Most of America believes in America First, and is against the ''globalists'' (even Hilary Clinton and Barry Sandford said they were against TPP).  It's why a sizable percentage of them voted for Trump

ZaZa

Quote from: =Schlyder= on August 12, 2017, 05:12:20 PM
the poop is the driver was a leftard antifa, who took daddy's Dodge for a rip.  He thought the people were Trump supporters.   LOL
that of course will make them (the ANTIFA/BLM) embarrassed & pissed-off and look stupid in the eyes of the Nation,
but let's hope they will not act like rabid bitches in "sick revenge" actions.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 12, 2017, 06:03:23 PM
White nationalist?  I'm white and a nationalist, as was George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Reagan, and 100s of other millions of Americans, past and present.

Most of America believes in America First, and is against the ''globalists'' (even Hilary Clinton and Barry Sandford said they were against TPP).  It's why a sizable percentage of them voted for Trump

Exactly. It doesn't mean anything. But the DemocratMedia has decided to use it to replace the term "white supremacist". Sorry, big difference. And it's literally in every news org headline now including FoxNews. Love when they create new "catch phrases" like they're common. A few that come to mind from over the years: "Gravitas, Gold Star Families, and today's White Nationalist".

Today wasn't even a big deal. Media is blaming those who were protesting peacefully. Antifa are the ones who showed up with their heads covered, in helmets with GoPros mounted to them, and driving cars into crowds of innocent people.

If the drivers ID is correct, and they're a hate filled leftwing lemming, and the victim is white, this story will be gone by Tuesday.

Gd5150

Anyone seen this flag before? An American flag with a Swastika? That doesn't even make sense. Uh we kinda fought a war and defeated them. Anyone who's a Nazi is not going to be waving the American flag with a swastika. That doesn't even make sense. I do know I've never seen that flag before today. This is floating around the Facebook universe. I smell BS.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 12, 2017, 10:23:04 PM
Anyone seen this flag before? An American flag with a Swastika? That doesn't even make sense. Uh we kinda fought a war and defeated them. Anyone who's a Nazi is not going to be waving the American flag with a swastika. That doesn't even make sense. I do know I've never seen that flag before today. I smell BS.

the flag is legit, as in its been used before

http://www.nsm88.org/

Dr. MD MD

Anyone seen this flag before? An American flag with a Swastika? That doesn't even make sense. Uh we kinda fought a war and defeated them. Anyone who's a Nazi is not going to be waving the American flag with a swastika. That doesn't even make sense. I do know I've never seen that flag before today. I smell BS.

There have always been a few "Americans" like this guy. They almost pulled a coup off against FDR during the great depression and would've gotten away with it if it weren't for one of his generals informing him of this.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OixVPcCbcx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMEI8bnbw1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9OFRdCq56k

ZaZa

Anyone seen this flag before? An American flag with a Swastika? That doesn't even make sense. Uh we kinda fought a war and defeated them. Anyone who's a Nazi is not going to be waving the American flag with a swastika. That doesn't even make sense. I do know I've never seen that flag before today. This is floating around the Facebook universe. I smell BS.

I'm sure that pedo mikuthing01 German/Polish stupid face who played with naked Asian dolls had flag like that hanging from his porch,
but after I told him that it will be very easy for my "interview crew" to spot it I'm sure he took it down,
and only thing he has now hanging from his porch is his Mexican fat wife's white panties.  Lol :)

And I'm sure he removed the row of naked Asian dolls glued to the dash of his Jeeps, and all other political stickers so he is not that easily spotted
when he drives to the surrounding towns malls. 

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 12, 2017, 10:13:37 PM
Exactly. It doesn't mean anything. But the DemocratMedia has decided to use it to replace the term "white supremacist". Sorry, big difference. And it's literally in every news org headline now including FoxNews. Love when they create new "catch phrases" like they're common. A few that come to mind from over the years: "Gravitas, Gold Star Families, and today's White Nationalist"...

Every single day the entire Fake News Media runs the same stories, covers them the same way, usually right down to the words and phrases to be used.  We didn't even go through a full news cycle until they were all using the newly coined ''white nationalist''.

Yeah there's your honest journalists, just trying to get it right.  Just regular Americans who happen to be stationed in the most stanky left-wing metropolises they can find.  It's just a coincidence 99.9% of everyone hired to work for them is a ''Progressive'' fascist Democrat - even the sports writers - and certainly none of them would ever let something like that influence their reports.  Where's Shreddi to tell us he doesn's know why they choose the stories they cover, or how to approach them, but he's sure it's all on the up and up?

ZaZa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 13, 2017, 12:32:40 AM
Every single day the entire Fake News Media runs the same stories, coveres them the same way, often right down to the words and phrases to be used.  We didn't even go through a full news cycle until they were all using the newly coined ''white nationalist''.

Yeah there's your honest journalists, just trying to get it right.  Just regular Americans stationed in the most stanky left-wing parts of the country they can find.  It's just a coincidence 99.9% of everyone hired to work for them is a ''Progressive'' fascist Democrat - even the sports writers - and certainly none of them would ever let something like that influence their reports.  Where's Shreddi to tell us he doesn's know why they choose the stories they cover, or how to approach them, but he's sure it's all on the up and up?

Shreddi is busy here...

"British ex-Muslims vow to ‘boldly’ challenge Islam over LGBT persecution"
Published time: 12 Aug, 2017 01:58
https://www.rt.com/uk/399374-ex-muslim-lgbt-protest-debate/

*The Council of ex-Muslims of Britain will challenge Islam and any other religion for persecuting minorities, including the LGBT community,
Jimmy Bangash, the spokesman for the controversial group, said during a debate on RT.
The group made headlines in the UK after its members joined an LGBT parade in London on Tuesday.
Their least controversial banners at the event read: “We’re here. We’re kaffir [unbelievers].
Get used to it,” “Celebrating apostasy,” “Make LGBT rights universal” and others, accompanied by a list of Muslim states
that punish homosexuality by the death penalty.*

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on August 13, 2017, 10:55:45 AM
Grow up.
Jackstar /aka/ Michael K. ,
Stop sucking Soros's and Sander's dicks at once. Suck them one at the time, that way you will make more money,
remember you told us that sucking one dick at the time makes less tired and brings you more income,
so follow your own advice professional dick sucker.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 13, 2017, 10:52:41 AM
This is one of Styxx best commentaries yet.

https://youtu.be/1nNjuo2T3Kg

I was just going to post this too.  I'm pleasantly surprised that you posted it.  Good going. ;)

He is spot on.

ZaZa

*** picture of that fucker

20yo Ohio man charged with murder after ramming car into Charlottesville protesters & killing woman
Published time: 13 Aug, 2017 02:59
https://www.rt.com/usa/399444-driver-charged-murder-charlottesville/

*Police have identified James Alex Fields as the driver of the car that smashed into a crowd of anti-fascist protesters and another vehicle during Charlottesville rallies.
  Fields faces second degree murder charges for killing a woman and injuring 19 other people.*

starrmtn001

LIVE coverage 🔴 Charlottesville Virginia VA 📢 State Of Emergency.  8.13.17.
Started streaming 45 minutes ago.

https://youtu.be/irQW61ChOZI

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2017, 01:33:21 PM
LIVE coverage 🔴 Charlottesville Virginia VA 📢 State Of Emergency.  8.13.17.
Started streaming 45 minutes ago.

https://youtu.be/irQW61ChOZI

Thanks again Starr ;)

Gd5150

So the driver of the car James Alex Fields was a Nazi lover. Let's be real, get a rope and lynch his ass. No time or room for this garbage. Our country has real issues to deal with, the race crap is outdated and should be squashed. I look forward to Trump putting the power of the DOJ on this to crush him like a worm.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/13/federal-civil-rights-probe-launched-into-fatal-charlottesville-crash.amp.html

starrmtn001

Shame on MSM (Main Scum Media) for ambushing this woman!

https://youtu.be/eN8owQR8d-M

starrmtn001

We need more Grandpaws doing this.  May not be as many kids getting stupid and becoming antifucks. ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/ivEm8MsuvGk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 13, 2017, 10:52:41 AM
This is one of Styxx best commentaries yet.

https://youtu.be/1nNjuo2T3Kg

People should start attacking the media when they see them and I don't just mean physically but if you see them out in public about to do their thing try to disrupt it, mock and ridicule it, in general let's make them look like the jerks they really are on their own turf.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2017, 02:40:43 PM

yes Starr this is emotional time for her, she seems like a really nice gentle soul.
but sooner or latter media would find her, who knows if it's better that she learned now from this reporter what her son did or from somebody else.
Definitely very difficult time is ahead for her to have her son do such a stupid thing.
And so much pain and sorrow for the killed woman family and all the injured.
Total mess.

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2017, 02:40:43 PM

Assuming her son did it and did it willingly (not a bad assumption from video but I don't think he has even been indicted, much less convicted, or anything, yet) the clear purpose of this video was to get a "gotcha" reaction and to exploit the mother but, also likely (or maybe inadvertently,) to give antifada, or simply any BLM or just common street thug, a face, license plate (and therefore location) so that they can enact 'street justice' or, at minimum rob her.

Some disabled lady, now in shock with the news that her son is likely a murderer, with a cat is a pretty much perfect victim for some criminal and THEN add to the fact that they can rationalize it as some political "retribution" against "whitey" or her son. I hope she moves and gets armed and ideally staying with a friend/family (also armed) at an undisclosed location.

ZaZa

Quote from: albrecht on August 13, 2017, 04:32:20 PM
Assuming her son did it and did it willingly (not a bad assumption from video but I don't think he has even been indicted, much less convicted, or anything, yet) the clear purpose of this video was to get a "gotcha" reaction and to exploit the mother but, also likely (or maybe inadvertently,) to give antifada, or simply any BLM or just common street thug, a face, license plate (and therefore location) so that they can enact 'street justice' or, at minimum rob her.

Some disabled lady, now in shock with the news that her son is likely a murderer, with a cat is a pretty much perfect victim for some criminal and THEN add to the fact that they can rationalize it as some political "retribution" against "whitey" or her son. I hope she moves and gets armed and ideally staying with a friend/family (also armed) at an undisclosed location.

yes very sad story, it shows also how concerned she is for others, at 0:34 sec asking if her son hurt anybody...
What a stupid jerk, bringing so much pain to his mother,..(besides of course killing and injuring others).   

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 04:19:17 PM
yes Starr this is emotional time for her, she seems like a really nice gentle soul.
but sooner or latter media would find her, who knows if it's better that she learned now from this reporter what her son did or from somebody else.
Definitely very difficult time is ahead for her to have her son do such a stupid thing.
And so much pain and sorrow for the killed woman family and all the injured.
Total mess.

I thinking about this video and about this woman, and how hard it must be for her now.
I'm hoping she has good friends and emotional & spiritual support.
She is a single mother.
I did some googling, I wanted to know more about her... her life is definitely not a peach :( :( :(

James Alex Fields’ Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/james-alex-fields-family-mother-facebook-samantha-bloom-father-social-media/

*According to The Washington Post, Fields’ father was killed by a drunk driver.
Fields’ uncle, who did not want his name used, told the newspaper that “Fields’s father was killed by a drunk driver
a few months before the boy’s birth…His father left him money that the uncle kept in a trust until Fields reached adulthood.”

“When he turned 18, he demanded his money, and that was the last I had any contact with him,” the uncle told The Washington Post.
The uncle told the newspaper that Fields grew up in Kentucky “where he’d been raised by a single mother who was a paraplegic”
and described Fields as “not really friendly, more subdued.”

Bloom also told The Toledo Blade that her son had moved out of her Maumee apartment a few months ago
and said they moved to Ohio from Kentucky recently for a job.

On Facebook, just about the only thing visible on Fields’ mother page is the photo of her with her son and a 2015 thread in which she speaks lovingly of him.

“James just left for boot camp.
He’s all grown up,” she wrote, earning well wishes from other comment writers (the military has not confirmed whether Fields was in the military).

She responded to one of the 2015 well-wishers, “Thanks! I’m excited for him … change is great as long as its growth.
Im sure I’ll need them hugs when its time for deployment.*

.../ more in the link :(