• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

stargazr1976

Man i just wanna enjoy radio. I argue with people. I like  to stir shit for giggles but i like radio. Some of these fuckers take it way too far. At the the same time i will out things if i see em and i see fit. I am a drunk on a protective order but thats not all of me. Actually i I hope it scares a few. Oh by the way fuck you barfly. Anyway back to good radio.    8)

onan

Quote from: stargazr1976 on December 19, 2015, 06:57:31 AM
I am a drunk on a protective order but thats not all of me.

The falkie gig is already taken.

serenity

Time for the Saturday post.

Tonight starting at 8PM Central until Midnight Central ( Thats 6 to 10pm Pacific for you guys in Rio Linda ) on http://ksyl.com is: Art Bell: Somewhere in Time where Art returns to 7/30/97 when Native American elder Robert Ghostwolf addressed what the weird weather really means.

http://ksyl.com has a live stream listed on their page and they can also be found on Tune-in.
If you are local to NW Louisiana or if the propagation is right, you can hear them on 970AM,
I do not know if the show is in the archive. Jazmunda might have the info on that. However from past info, these may be the "new" classics and may not be in the archive.

For those of you with a bent for nostalgia, from 6pm to 8pm Central, ksyl plays When Radio Was, with old radio shows from the time when "Radio was King!"

Remember "Theres Magic in the Static"
"When you go outside tonight, look to the sky, you never know what you may see"

CornyCrow

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 19, 2015, 04:21:08 AM
I see you're still here to be a complete dick to people and get off on it. How does that even work? Just curious.
That's it - when you have no counter argument, attack the person.  Do you really think that works?

nika01

Quote from: Segundus on December 19, 2015, 06:56:06 AM
I sleep fine, as does, I suppose, Art. 
Sure, there were/are questions.  That's natural.  People I know who listen to him think he's a lunatic, and not for the subject matter that he deals with.  I think he would do well with some therapy, but not that he's dangerously mad.  He's immensely talented.
You really cant post without spreading some sort of shit, can you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: stargazr1976 on December 19, 2015, 04:30:34 AM
This site involves a few lovers of radio. Most just bitch. Site was a good idea. Wish i had the idea. worth 90 grand or so ad falling lol. Do you people ever just get together anymore and take of the love of radio? Isnt that what it was supposed to be? And Jesues this prick fights with the other blah blah blah. Im out man. you aint bell falls. fans of yourself. whole site is sad. i quit.

If only this were really true but you obviously can't shut up, as evidenced by the many posts you'll leave after this.

CornyCrow

Quote from: nika01 on December 19, 2015, 07:34:17 AM
You really cant post without spreading some sort of shit, can you?
But this is the truth as I see it.  We can have honest disagreements without attacking each other.  Most of our heroes have some shortcomings. 

It would be interesting to see the training or occupations of people on each side of the debate.  I'll bet we'll find STEM, business types, mechanics types on one side - people who live by logic and testing and who dig into minutiae in order to get things to function properly; and the other side, more emotional types with sundry disciplines.

bellNwhistle

how many of you listened to Open Lines last night? I'm listening now.. Keith is on, discussing what happened, and the legitimacy of the threats to Art and his family.

He said that the first incident, Art had to take himself off the air to "go check things out" after getting a text about it.  So he didn't hear the person driving by and shooting off rounds.

KEITH- if you see this, and I don't expect you to, thanks for coming on to explain things. From FB, it seems like there are a lot of people willing to hang in there. My subscription renews today, and I'm cool with that.  We'll all see how it goes!

CornyCrow

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 07:50:20 AM
how many of you listened to Open Lines last night? I'm listening now.. Keith is on, discussing what happened, and the legitimacy of the threats to Art and his family.

He said that the first incident, Art had to take himself off the air to "go check things out" after getting a text about it.  So he didn't hear the person driving by and shooting off rounds.
But that neighbor, the only witness to any of this, would not give a report to the cops.  That's so very odd. 

Yorkshire pud

I wonder who texted him? Family member?

stargazr1976

Quote from: onan on December 19, 2015, 06:58:58 AM
The falkie gig is already taken.

If i didnt say it before.......FUCK U. U ALL KNOWING PRICK 8)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Segundus on December 19, 2015, 07:53:49 AM
But that neighbor, the only witness to any of this, would not give a report to the cops.  That's so very odd.

Whose the neighbor? Some old lady? She might be afraid.  No idea why she wouldn't give a report, but when you're all isolated, it isn't hard to narrow down a list of people reporting it.. if you're the bad guy, you know just who to pick off.  one of a couple people.

stargazr1976

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2015, 07:54:48 AM

I wonder who texted him? Family member?

pROBABLY  just one of the many inscest pud wackers 8)

bellNwhistle

It does sound like Keith isn't as worried as he may have sounded before.  They have to stay on a *minimum* of 30 days.. that's not how long they have left. (Less now, as we're already in a week or whatever).

CornyCrow

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 07:55:55 AM
Whose the neighbor? Some old lady? She might be afraid.  No idea why she wouldn't give a report, but when you're all isolated, it isn't hard to narrow down a list of people reporting it.. if you're the bad guy, you know just who to pick off.  one of a couple people.
It's not the barrios, not in Art's neighborhood. 

onan

Quote from: stargazr1976 on December 19, 2015, 07:55:26 AM
If i didnt say it before.......FUCK U. U ALL KNOWING PRICK 8)

Thanks, it is always good to share.

Now I see why the restraining order, not that, that is all there is to know about you.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Segundus on December 19, 2015, 08:02:51 AM
It's not the barrios, not in Art's neighborhood.

LOL  I'm just thinking of the aerial shot.  Does seem relatively isolated.  I haven't seen what the whole block looks like.

Are you a fellow drunk ass Stargzr?  I'm actually quite proud of myself, I only got drunk one day all week, and it wasn't even that bad. I've had 3 beers today. It used to be like 20 per, every day. It gets to a point where ya just can't handle it anymore.

bellNwhistle

WOW.. did you all hear the guy who called in and started crying?  :'(

Ciardelo.. it's like us and our own personal experiences. This guy being estranged from his brother, and this was the one thing that connected them. 

stargazr1976

ashes ashes it all falls down. 8)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: stargazr1976 on December 19, 2015, 08:24:59 AM
ashes ashes it all falls down. 8)

LOL The following caller told Heather it was the worst show.. and when she asked what she could do to make it worse, he said "keep talking".

DAYUM.  ;D

stargazr1976

Quote from: Drunkenyoyomaster on December 19, 2015, 08:21:48 AM
Are you a fellow drunk ass Stargzr?  I'm actually quite proud of myself, I only got drunk one day all week, and it wasn't even that bad. I've had 3 beers today. It used to be like 20 per, every day. It gets to a point where ya just can't handle it anymore.

made me laugh brother. God bless. 8)

wr250

thank god for ignore lists.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 08:23:22 AM
WOW.. did you all hear the guy who called in and started crying?  :'(

Ciardelo.. it's like us and our own personal experiences. This guy being estranged from his brother, and this was the one thing that connected them. 

Ya I heard that, and I could sit here and lie to you but it kinda choked me up. I'm a pussy I guess but if we're really losing Art forever (which I'm kind of doubting) then it's like losing one of the most important things in my life to be honest. Fik

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: stargazr1976 on December 19, 2015, 07:56:56 AM
pROBABLY  just one of the many inscest pud wackers 8)

That's Mr Pud Wacker to you, sugar.

Element 115

KEITH- if you see this, and I don't expect you to, thanks for coming on to explain things. From FB, it seems like there are a lot of people willing to hang in there. My subscription renews today, and I'm cool with that.  We'll all see how it goes!

Yes I heard Keith last night. Strange, which night did Art take himself off the air to go check during gunshot incident? I do not recall Art doing this.

stargazr1976

The chink in the armor was all of us. Not art Not you. Was a collective. world has changed 8)

stargazr1976

I did forget to say fuck you barfly tho. 8)

Quote from: stargazr1976 on December 19, 2015, 08:29:32 AM
The chink in the armor was all of us. Not art Not you. Was a collective. world has changed 8)
You're in the "Art is faking it" camp though right? Can't blame people for thinking that with his history but that would be a hell of a lie to Fuck with no? I believe him even though he cried wolf like none other.