• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Globalists can't run a nation, only ruin it. >:(

Dr. MD MD

President Trump said they’re going to get to the bottom of the supposed bombs that weren’t sent to all the biggest douche bags. Hell, I’ll show you the bottom right now. It’s a desperate and pathetic attempt by the Dems to garner sympathy and hopefully turn people against conservatives. We know they have no moral boundaries and the ends always justify their means (in their minds anyway) and we’ve seen the depths their willing to sink to for it. It’s pretty obvious if you think about it. And big Hill is right there to hold a press conference. How convenient! She’s and her collegues foment riots and mobs and then she has the nerve to say that civility will return when you reelect us. It’s just yet another threat she’s uttered against this nation that she should be locked up for. I don’t think it’s going to work. In fact, I’d say it’s going to backfire on them bigtime! I truly hope that they’re routed from our political system altogether. They deserve it. ::)

Metron2267

A total psyop.

No "conservative" would endanger the midterms thusly.

Only one side stands to benefit from the Amerikan Krystalnact that the Dems have ginned up for this nation. >:(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 03:18:44 PM
President Trump said they’re going to get to the bottom of the supposed bombs that weren’t sent to all the biggest douche bags. Hell, I’ll show you the bottom right now. It’s a desperate and pathetic attempt by the Dems to garner sympathy and hopefully turn people against conservatives. We know they have no moral boundaries and the ends always justify their means (in their minds anyway) and we’ve seen the depths their willing to sink to for it. It’s pretty obvious if you think about it. And big Hill is right there to hold a press conference. How convenient! She’s and her collegues foment riots and mobs and then she has the nerve to say that civility will return when you reelect us. It’s just yet another threat she’s uttered against this nation that she should be locked up for. I don’t think it’s going to work. In fact, I’d say it’s going to backfire on them bigtime! I truly hope that they’re routed from our political system altogether. They deserve it. ::)

Whoever the bomber is he's not a Trump supporter.  Why would anybody who is hand Schumer and Pelosi another bullshit talking point just before an election?  I don't recall one Republican claiming that the Las Vegas shooter was an anti-Trumpista although one could make a reasonable case for that in that he targeted an audience of country and western fans who tend not to be libtards.  I too am very suspicious of this and doubt that we'll ever learn the identity of the perp or what his true motiives are.

Jackstar

I wanna believe that Barron did it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
I wanna believe that Barron did it.

No but he’ll be instrumental in the revenge down the line. ;)

it's cheeto man Drumpf's fault

Gd5150

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspicious-package-at-address-of-robert-de-niros-restaurant-being-investigated-by-nypd

False flag confirmed. We would never target Joe Biden, he’s the gift that keep on giving. Stand up for Joe!

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspicious-package-at-address-of-robert-de-niros-restaurant-being-investigated-by-nypd

False flag confirmed. We would never target Joe Biden, he’s the gift that keep on giving. Stand up for Joe!

no! not De Niro too...what a joke. #fakebombs

Gd5150

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 25, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
no! not De Niro too...what a joke. #fakebombs

DeNiro too?! Wow they’re really going after the heavy hitters. Who’s next? Whoopi Goldberg? When does the madness end?!

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2018, 09:19:12 AM
DeNiro too?! Wow they’re really going after the heavy hitters. Who’s next? Whoopi Goldberg? When does the madness end?!

the suspects name is Samuel Hydeburg. will he ever be stopped?

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

Speaking of gifts that keep on giving.

Dr. MD MD

President Trump is like some computer virus we collectively released into the Matrix to cause it to constantly glich out so that everyone will notice and wake up; and ever since the establishment doesn’t know what to do in response anymore, can’t deal...can’t cope. It’s fucking glorious and I’m afraid I’ll get quite cranky if anyone tries to take this deliciousness away from me now. 8)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 25, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
the suspects name is Samuel Hydeburg. will he ever be stopped?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

starrmtn001

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I agree with President Obama 100%! pic.twitter.com/PI3aW1Zh5Q</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 23, 2018
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Metron2267

What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

Metron2267

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Many Gang Members and some very bad people are mixed into the Caravan heading to our Southern Border. Please go back, you will not be admitted into the United States unless you go through the legal process. This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!

8)

Juan

Get an agreement from Mexico to allow US bureaucrats to set up shop just across the border. Set up one tent, one table, two chairs, one bureaucrat. One migrant at a time goes through a long interview process. The rest stand outside in a line.