• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's Thread

Started by AZZERAE, May 30, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

ItsOver

Thanks for the chuckles, SV and LK. Will there be Spam?

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 03:31:16 PM
They run at a nominal 230-240V and 13A. If you need more you can three phase it.
While I appreciate the U.K. electrical education, I do have an unrlated cultural question. I am wondering if you can confirm that what we are witnessing in SV's posts demonstrates a proper British meltdown?

albrecht

K_Dubb

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 07, 2019, 04:20:05 PM
Aim for slightly less finished consistency of a Danish, but the crust takes it to another level, kind of clear glazed doughnut but not as heavy.

I’ll try and get to the bakery near me that does it (rural village shop/bakery) and get one so I can take a picture and more adequately describe it for you. When I say it is a localised dish it’s probably less than a 20 mile area where they have ever been made. I am out of the area for them but only just, but still people around here haven’t heard of them.

That would be awfully kind of you!  There are so many suggested variations:  spices vs. none at all, fruit as raisins only, or currants only, or both plus peel (where I can never tell if you guys mean mixed lemon and orange or what we call citron here and sukat/succade in Norway which is something else entirely).  It would be wonderful to reproduce one from a specific bakery.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2019, 04:27:09 PM
Thanks for the chuckles, SV and LK. Will there be Spam?

Poor old Terry Jones. Has dementia and seems like he doesn't remember anything now.

Roswells, Art

Holy shit, you people are funny!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on July 07, 2019, 04:29:42 PM
While I appreciate the U.K. electrical education, I do have an unrlated cultural question. I am wondering if you can confirm that what we are witnessing in SV's posts demonstrates a proper British meltdown?

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 11, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
You obviously know nothing

Please go fuck yourself.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2019, 04:46:55 PM
Poor old Terry Jones. Has dementia and seems like he doesn't remember anything now.
Yeah, sad.  Brilliant in his day.  I guess Liberace should be welcoming him to this hovel now.  Post often.

DynamoHum

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2019, 04:22:44 PM
:(
You can get them in Somerset.

Yeah that’s the Western edge of them I am on the eastern edge. West Berkshire westwards seems to be the area.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 07, 2019, 04:39:36 PM
That would be awfully kind of you!  There are so many suggested variations:  spices vs. none at all, fruit as raisins only, or currants only, or both plus peel (where I can never tell if you guys mean mixed lemon and orange or what we call citron here and sukat/succade in Norway which is something else entirely).  It would be wonderful to reproduce one from a specific bakery.

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 12, 2016, 05:14:55 PM
Everyone heard the revolting audio of you recently slurping gasping and belching like a pig in a trough.

pate

I am stuck on 50Hz.  A Herckts is juan cycle per second right?  The queston seemed to be about running motors @ 50Hz, but itold bee the generator spinning at 50 whips a sec that detrimines the speed of the A/C,not the motor at the end?

I am suddenly curious to know what speed the generators in US power plants commonly spin.  Gut seize 60Hz, but Nautical Shore...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on July 07, 2019, 06:20:34 PM
I am stuck on 50Hz.  A Herckts is juan cycle per second right?  The queston seemed to be about running motors @ 50Hz, but itold bee the generator spinning at 50 whips a sec that detrimines the speed of the A/C,not the motor at the end?

I am suddenly curious to know what speed the generators in US power plants commonly spin.  Gut seize 60Hz, but Nautical Shore...

It's 50 Hz on AC because it spends 50% of the time positive and 50% negative.

QuoteUnlike toys and flashlights, most homes, offices, factories, and other buildings aren't powered by little batteries: they're not supplied with DC current, but with alternating current (AC), which reverses its direction about 50 times per second (with a frequency of 50 Hz). If you want to run a motor from your household AC electricity supply, instead of from a DC battery, you need a different design of motor.

In an AC motor, there's a ring of electromagnets arranged around the outside (making up the stator), which are designed to produce a rotating magnetic field. Inside the stator, there's a solid metal axle, a loop of wire, a coil, a squirrel cage made of metal bars and interconnections (like the rotating cages people sometimes get to amuse pet mice), or some other freely rotating metal part that can conduct electricity. Unlike in a DC motor, where you send power to the inner rotor, in an AC motor you send power to the outer coils that make up the stator. The coils are energized in pairs, in sequence, producing a magnetic field that rotates around the outside of the motor.

How does this rotating field make the motor move? Remember that the rotor, suspended inside the magnetic field, is an electrical conductor. The magnetic field is constantly changing (because it's rotating) so, according to the laws of electromagnetism (Faraday's law, to be precise), the magnetic field produces (or induces, to use Faraday's own term) an electric current inside the rotor. If the conductor is a ring or a wire, the current flows around it in a loop. If the conductor is simply a solid piece of metal, eddy currents swirl around it instead. Either way, the induced current produces its own magnetic field and, according to another law of electromagnetism (Lenz's law) tries to stop whatever it is that causes itâ€"the rotating magnetic fieldâ€"by rotating as well. (You can think of the rotor frantically trying to "catch up" with the rotating magnetic field in an effort to eliminate the difference in motion between them.) Electromagnetic induction is the key to why a motor like this spinsâ€"and that's why it's called an induction motor.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 06:40:01 PM

It's 50 Hz on AC because it spends 50% of the time positive and 50% negative.

What is up with these supposed brushless motors. I call foul and highly suspect. But major tool mfgs make them or CLAIM it. And I, during recent Christmas, saw "they" are even using them in R/C toys for kids!    ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 07, 2019, 07:01:37 PM

What is up with these supposed brushless motors. I call foul and highly suspect. But major tool mfgs make them or CLAIM it. And I, during recent Christmas, saw "they" are even using them in R/C toys for kids!    ;)

They go into more than toys for kids. Big boy's toy.

https://youtu.be/Kotw_oZRyAY

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 07:13:40 PM
They go into more than toys for kids. Big boy's toy.

https://youtu.be/Kotw_oZRyAY

A lot more fun than pondering brushless motors and electromagnetism with regard to why tools keeps running out and why batteries, or charger, seem suspect. And, yes, I datecode my batteries but still tend to use until dead, dead, no charge dead. Why did "they" event decks?

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on July 06, 2019, 02:53:32 AM
In continuation of yesterday's breakdown (which can be found here), I now list the Shadow Riders of BellGab, as well as the knock-off board known as "EllGab" - those spry and often topical types whose presence in either forum seems less predicated upon cyber bullying than some actual desire to share and discuss matters not related to the latest YouTube emotional crisis or call for attention.

Rikki Gins: Mute in the Heather hating, ambivalent to YouTube vanity video mockery, and an historical thread curator and purveyor of images and highlights from popular history over the past centenary. Postcards, gardening, fruit crate labels, photos from the Great War - you name it - Rikki is the penultimate subject-driven librarian of both groups. When there is a need to escape stalking for what used to be reality - Rikki is your Ticketmaster - priceless admission, and invaluable safe space in a realm of personal head games.

Up All Night: Not as frequent a hard topic participant, but loathe to spend much time in the catty world of personal spite and perceived forum outrages. Like a sleek car with a fresh wax job, the waters of ideological pee tend to bead and roll off his hood with little impedance. Knows trains and a lot more in political conservatism - shares judiciously but always competently - a safe read in the best sense. Has seemingly chosen Ell over BellGab and one wonders why.

Albrecht: The objective research-driven conservative. If you desire informational clarity - your best port in almost any storm. How he thrives in the current clime must be a testimony to an open mind but also a keen sorting mechanism. One can't go wrong working a subject with him in either forum. Post load seems to vary but bi-forum confirmed.

Juan: Another mainly topical poster, not one to spend more than a few sentences on the personal train wreckage, the kind of person you'd want to share an Uber with - well read, interesting, diverse, generally conservative, but not stridently so - evenly split between the forums - would make a dandy neighbour IRL.

Jedimiller*: The designated EllGab chew toy, hateful Angie's "beta male", Dynamo Hum's occasional handmaiden and supplicant - Bart's Wootacular "Coors Man" - a lost soul with a soft and passionate nature and a fondness for Heather that seems cloyingly genuine. Seeking attention, friendship, strokes, but trapped in the game of offering up increasingly higher levels of his own life on YouTube to get there. Has played the buffoon, the tough guy, the ingenue, the street wise loser (so many roles really) that one can say chameleon and not be unkind. High needs treading between two hater groups to get them filled. Call "Milluh" the "Wicker Man" of EllGab, as there he will meet his cyber pyre one day. Topical fidelity mainly to Star Wars action figures - where he oddly shares less of his acumen than one would expect.

Gravity Sucks: Makes both lists just because. The ultimate solipsist - willing to share all his rip-snorting Air force career memories in his own vanity thread because ... when you get old and bunged up - what else can you do?  Has gone all-in as a supplicant to Bart and become an EllGab narc - likely reliving some perceived chain of command reverie from his service days - something Bart swiftly pounced upon when recruiting him over from Bellgab. Oddly entwined with another long time BellGabber who shall remain unnamed.

Aldous Burbank: Has made the EllGab homesteading list, but one wonders why? Might be some remnant shame at having hooked Art and Redacted up, might be his distaste for political rants and wars. A wholly non-invasive species, tolerant, friendly, educated, mostly apolitical, somehow apart from the Heather hating and cyber bullying - old soul is the safe bet. This kind of liberal is a native species of the late 1960's - must be watered occasionally and like any desert succulent can survive long periods of drought - topical or otherwise.

Chefist: A bi-forum original in the same sense as the above - many similarities there. Abused in a hatefully personal manner on EllGab - the butt of their Wootacular derision for his alleged drinking, yet a wise and elder statesman upon whose back such attacks slide off like water from a Muscovy duck. No cyber bullying from Chefist - all things said in good humor and with no malice. One would say likeable and not regret the choice. One would also be lucky to have his culinary ministrations - something he seemingly shares less of these days.

Paladin: An "FBI man" - the former Gyrene is the cock of the walk in EllGab, recently tangled with MD in this very terrain. Will trend more to the former as the abuse MD heaps on him seems to have its effect. The first Marine to retreat? Harsh - but study the posting dearth in BellGab: when made as a narc by MD he quickly departed. Seeks to garner female attention through alpha male rants and diatribes. Yet sadly one can sense no personal fulfillment from the act. Largely - wait for it - atopical! If you can get FBI to engage on point you have achieved something, otherwise a carrion feeder for whomever either forum is dissecting and consuming.

KSM: 100% Bart's "left hand man" at EllGab, or seems to relish the prospect and does his level best to act accordingly. A lower order BellGab presence as Liberace! offers no ego strokes or special "moderator" privileges. The bi-forum outlier award - not a hater, not a bully per se, not even terribly interested in such games. One can intuit a sensitive core, an innate gentleness, a playfully humorous side, and also a void that can be only partly filled by the bully culture of either board. Also gets the aloof award, as when the shit gets too deep, he sidesteps it and sidelines himself in his man cave. A tragic shame to see soul depth like his wasted kow-towing to Bart's unfillable maw of an ego. Potential fall guy, but always (so far) saved by his own "decency".

Rally Squirrel: Likes drama (a Senda thread adherent initially) but prefers the targets be active courtesans of their own scripted disaster as opposed to mere milk jugs to be ventilated. Trended hard to EllGab as Bart picked up on his sensitivity, became instantly peeved when YouTube-stalked by Brig. Likes the game well enough, less so when it's pointed at him. Somewhat of a subject cipher - might be a bi-forum NPC in the final analysis, not in the pejorative sense.

Walks_at_Night: Has penned two of the greatest non-bullying threads in either venue - 'Red Heat' and 'My Fathers Notebook'. Seems to have been inveigled by Bart's use of his material in the Wootaculars, or perhaps is just using Bart for the audience reach provided ... the latter a strong likelihood. Willing to dabble a wee bit in the hazing, but hardly an adherent to that forum norm. Rikki Gins with a creative writing license to enthrall - wasted talent in these back waters of cyber bullying.

Sixteen/Sofia/Monica/14: It's all about her - on either venue. Needs to be listened to, hates to be rushed or judged, over shares, then lashes back at others (kinda like me?) ... Bi-forum because it's impossible to get enough strokes from either, but can be driven to full retreat by Jackstar or MD. Subject fidelity to abortion, elder care, dogs, and family dysfunction. A truly nice lady who does not belong in either world regardless of how much she enjoyed Art or hates George. Consistently inconsistent in her tonality, has some anger management issues, but then who doesn't?

Starr Mountain: The WWG1WGA girl, either board's solid patriot. No cyberbully here, at all. Has been MIA from both boards after suffering multiple bouts of paranoia (which I can empathize with). A cooperative soul - seeks consensus and agreement, yet seems baffled when her efforts are buffed. Basic solid good stuff with a lot more personal depth than she feels safe sharing. Seems to have seen through the bully game and taken her old soul and sharing elsewhere. The kind of person who wants to be liked and will like in return - a reciprocal wonder, gem-like qualities of no use to either board or any of their stalker agenda. Wise.
hahaha.  Carrion feeder.  Those are called tacos, baby.  I do love me a taco.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on July 06, 2019, 03:17:58 PM
Second From the Left: A young, proud, gay Shredni (sic?) explores the wild exuberance of unbridled youth.

Fucking Chefist.  Just blew bourbon out my nose all over my 'puter.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sixteen on July 06, 2019, 10:25:09 PM
*snip*

TL:DR  Didn't want to waste 1 minute of my life reading JoJo's whines and sobs

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 08, 2019, 12:42:47 AM
Lines 22 and 23 were not bad.

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 08, 2019, 12:30:15 AM
Nope.  Still doesn't come     up.
Maybe you need to do your man-Kegels  :D.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit bore them with basic electricity and floor refinishing.

Sugaree

I keep thinking that they are going to pop up.
Azzerae where art thou?

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 08, 2019, 12:42:47 AM
A lot can happen in one minute.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 06, 2019, 03:08:28 PM
She did let me down, and I'm used to disappointments.

Can't you put a shirt on? You look like one of those whole chickens that come out of a can.
Heh, heh, heh.  That or a vulcanised one.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sixteen on July 10, 2019, 05:05:37 AM
A lot can happen in one minute.
Best one minute of your life, honey.

Sugaree

Quote from: WildCard on July 09, 2019, 02:48:38 PM

He had to go back.
#MAGA
The first time I saw this picture it took over my screen LOL

Jojo

Quote from: Sugaree on July 10, 2019, 01:45:28 PM
The first time I saw this picture it took over my screen LOL
Not a very nice screen saver!  Why can't he be courteous?  He could have said the same dang thing in milder terms without insulting half the world.

AZZERAE

The Hateful 8 of Bellgab:

Brig aka Grub â€" The Viagara Falls shut-in’s insatiable appetite for voyuerizing the lives of others is boundless, will literally squat in the headspace of anyone on the board and suck the very life out of them through their youtubes â€" has progressed from a one trick Heather pony into a full-on indiscriminate stalker â€" “so say we all” her appeal to a consensus that can never exist â€" needy with a capital N. A fave of MV, but a discarded chew toy for Bart â€" matters not as long as her coffee pot is full and someone’s live-streaming something...somewhere...anywhere...

Yorkshire pud â€" Precious little of the any import to share but a mouthy cock-holster for any and all  lamestream media lies of the most lunatic flavour. Rolling fat off the bounty of his host nation but little more than a blood tick for anyone’s politics but his own birth nation’s. Consummate lightweight â€" would happily and relentlessly bang the drum for Trump eating fetuses at breakfast if his lefty masters would just start that demonization ball rolling, Starkly unoriginal, bit indefatigable until Metron returns to rapidly deflate his ego diaper.

ShredniVashtar â€" Ghee-soaked supplicant to a culture not remotely his own, another mongrel of the Brittas Empire weaponized to invoke the extreme linguistic and cultural irrelevancies of a host nation staggering to its terminus under the death wave of chickens come home to roost from across the once bloody but now theme-parked empire of his tidy whitey masters’ karmic malfeasances. Wildly oblivious projectionist who hopes that by bashing Americans he can erase the Unfree Kingdom’s core fascism â€" think Saddiq Kahn with platform Elton John shoes and a leaky bunghole. Needs a congestion tax for cultural tub thumping in a apathy zone.

Kizuna AI â€" It’s the JOOS! Or surely the NIBBAS! Has distilled the political soup down to 2 key culprits and anime humps them like a crazed dog in a forest full of bipedal miscreants. Trends occasionally to expanded capacity magazines and bukkake blasts â€" earnest, angry, but ultimately improbable in a world vastly more complex than 4 constituent elements. So deeply in character that workplace cosplay is not unlikely.

Richard Groyper â€" On point for anyone else getting into major chit whilst he cheers and feeds off the animus. Disarmingly pleasant in frisking his marks, but ruthlessly short in dropping a dime on them with little provocation. Talks shit on Twitter, gets major views for it â€" seems perplexed that his efforts on BG haven’t yielded much more than Anthony’s punk-ending road trip through American meat space. Master of the veiled sneer, but ultimately more bark than bite â€" wishes you’d fear that bark but needs to huddle with a true Alpha to sustain his pack position.

Dr. MD MD - “Ricky” is no Gervais, but his obsession with “gay” screams closet queen. Politically astute, but in a conniving and dismissive manner. Will fight until the fence retracts, then loses his vinegar. Can be reduced to OCD repetitive foam by Metron or even Jackstar. Needs an occasional romp with 14/16 as his chew toy to work the frustrations out after either being put out the pet door on forum ignore again or clotheslined by Kidnostad3.  Cerberus in his mind, but a whipped puppy in aspic..

Wildcard â€" A surprise inclusion for an intermittent shitstormer â€" says precious little but never fails to insult, demean, or desecrate whichever thread his face card falls onto. Angry as a late summer hornet, but lacking the swarm to complete his mission â€" a one sting honeybee with nothing to pollinate but weeds.

paladin 1991 â€" Almost didn’t make the list after a brutal FBI outing by Dr. MD in one eponymous slugfest and diminished by his subsequent months long slink-off to Ellgab. Talks his avatar ‘s Marine smack but just can’t bring anything but some petulant yapping. May have had compound thoughts at one time, but incapable of them now. The yappy dog on the other side of MD’s fence of biforum separation. Easily triggered, but just as easily gut-kicked into whimpering retreat to the land of cat ladies. May have a marshmallow filling and prays none of you push that squishy button. Possible new avatar â€" Poppin’ Fresh the Shillsbury doughboy.

Lilith

Quote from: AZRAA on July 14, 2019, 10:43:49 AM

Brig aka Grub â€" The Viagara Falls shut-in’s insatiable appetite for voyuerizing the lives of others is boundless, will literally squat in the headspace of anyone on the board and suck the very life out of them through their youtubes â€" has progressed from a one trick Heather pony into a full-on indiscriminate stalker â€" “so say we all” her appeal to a consensus that can never exist â€" needy with a capital N. A fave of MV, but a discarded chew toy for Bart â€" matters not as long as her coffee pot is full and someone’s live-streaming something...somewhere...anywhere...

Yorkshire pud â€" Precious little of the any import to share but a mouthy cock-holster for any and all  lamestream media lies of the most lunatic flavour. Rolling fat off the bounty of his host nation but little more than a blood tick for anyone’s politics but his own birth nation’s. Consummate lightweight â€" would happily and relentlessly bang the drum for Trump eating fetuses at breakfast if his lefty masters would just start that demonization ball rolling, Starkly unoriginal, bit indefatigable until Metron returns to rapidly deflate his ego diaper.

ShredniVashtar â€" Ghee-soaked supplicant to a culture not remotely his own, another mongrel of the Brittas Empire weaponized to invoke the extreme linguistic and cultural irrelevancies of a host nation staggering to its terminus under the death wave of chickens come home to roost from across the once bloody but now theme-parked empire of his tidy whitey masters’ karmic malfeasances. Wildly oblivious projectionist who hopes that by bashing Americans he can erase the Unfree Kingdom’s core fascism â€" think Saddiq Kahn with platform Elton John shoes and a leaky bunghole. Needs a congestion tax for cultural tub thumping in a apathy zone.

Kizuna AI â€" It’s the JOOS! Or surely the NIBBAS! Has distilled the political soup down to 2 key culprits and anime humps them like a crazed dog in a forest full of bipedal miscreants. Trends occasionally to expanded capacity magazines and bukkake blasts â€" earnest, angry, but ultimately improbable in a world vastly more complex than 4 constituent elements. So deeply in character that workplace cosplay is not unlikely.

Richard Groyper â€" On point for anyone else getting into major chit whilst he cheers and feeds off the animus. Disarmingly pleasant in frisking his marks, but ruthlessly short in dropping a dime on them with little provocation. Talks shit on Twitter, gets major views for it â€" seems perplexed that his efforts on BG haven’t yielded much more than Anthony’s punk-ending road trip through American meat space. Master of the veiled sneer, but ultimately more bark than bite â€" wishes you’d fear that bark but needs to huddle with a true Alpha to sustain his pack position.

Dr. MD MD - “Ricky” is no Gervais, but his obsession with “gay” screams closet queen. Politically astute, but in a conniving and dismissive manner. Will fight until the fence retracts, then loses his vinegar. Can be reduced to OCD repetitive foam by Metron or even Jackstar. Needs an occasional romp with 14/16 as his chew toy to work the frustrations out after either being put out the pet door on forum ignore again or clotheslined by Kidnostad3.  Cerberus in his mind, but a whipped puppy in aspic..

Wildcard â€" A surprise inclusion for an intermittent shitstormer â€" says precious little but never fails to insult, demean, or desecrate whichever thread his face card falls onto. Angry as a late summer hornet, but lacking the swarm to complete his mission â€" a one sting honeybee with nothing to pollinate but weeds.

paladin 1991 â€" Almost didn’t make the list after a brutal FBI outing by Dr. MD in one eponymous slugfest and diminished by his subsequent months long slink-off to Ellgab. Talks his avatar ‘s Marine smack but just can’t bring anything but some petulant yapping. May have had compound thoughts at one time, but incapable of them now. The yappy dog on the other side of MD’s fence of biforum separation. Easily triggered, but just as easily gut-kicked into whimpering retreat to the land of cat ladies. May have a marshmallow filling and prays none of you push that squishy button. Possible new avatar â€" Poppin’ Fresh the Shillsbury doughboy.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZRAA on July 14, 2019, 10:43:49 AM

this list is worthy of the effort azzerea.  top 5 in 2019 for sure, mind if i reference for my blog