• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

timebandit

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 07:58:33 PM
Four hours of Heather Monday night, two hours of Joe tonight.
I'm the moron here.
B

SpookyTim

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 08:02:52 PM
Joe was opinning about the age-old mystery--why do people always want aliens to wear tights?

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

joey got hustled by the evil one Heater Wad. wow. great job!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 16, 2018, 08:03:27 PM
Oh. Wise guy, huh?

http://www.rense.com/
Rense keeps it old school. I love that his site is still circa 90's look. His site is the model for all paranormal, conspiracy, and C2C guests! He also is not afraid to have controversial guests and feud with people. And the hair!

K_Dubb

I get the impression that Joe is a gentle soul and, with a couple oblique references to broke-ass bitches, considers the matter sufficiently addressed.

Quote from: yoursongs on May 16, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
I went on the LNM Discord Chat....it said they had 31 in the chat.  I thought I would see what's up.  Guess what- it was 25 MODS and 6 chatters.  They are as dumb as rocks I swear.  Vara was even in there as a MOD/Broadcaster
That seems about right, got to keep a tight hold on that chat room to make sure no one gets out of line.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 16, 2018, 08:03:27 PM
Oh. Wise guy, huh?

http://www.rense.com/

Brad Steiger tribute the first hour. Jeff used to have Brad Steiger on at least once a month. But suddenly those appearances stopped.
I guess they might have had a little spat or something.

timebandit

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 16, 2018, 08:08:36 PM
Brad Steiger tribute the first hour. Jeff used to have Brad Steiger on at least once a month. But suddenly those appearances stopped.
brad wrote a couple good books

albrecht

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 16, 2018, 08:08:36 PM
This happens with Rense and some other hosts, sometimes they become much more than little spats and can be assuming.

SpookyTim

Quote from: timebandit on May 16, 2018, 08:09:38 PM

From my understanding, Brad took ill awhile back. We had reached out to have him back on our show and I seem to remember him saying he wasn't doing too many interviews due to health issues.

i think Dave #2 should quit to cement his legacy.

albrecht

Quote from: timebandit on May 16, 2018, 08:09:38 PM
Considering the sheer number of books he wrote just random chance would say some would be good! Kidding. RIP Brad.

yoursongs

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 07:49:56 PM
We tried it once. It was a draw.

You can get good tennis rackets from tenniswarehouse.com

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 04:48:35 PM
could it be bleached?
If she lives in the desert all she has to do is Dump the clothes and point her behind at the sun and spread em and the sun will do the bleaching for her.

Cowkiller

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 16, 2018, 08:07:19 PM
I get the impression that Joe is a gentle soul and, with a couple oblique references to broke-ass bitches, considers the matter sufficiently addressed.

Could the British come up with someone comparable to Joe?  If so I want to know.

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 16, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
If she lives in the desert all she has to do is Dump the clothes and point her behind at the sun and spread em and the sun will do the bleaching for her.

you know that could work.

Kolchak

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
Joe just said he can't talk about Heather because of "legal action."

He owes me two hours of my life back.

Wait. Joe Armadillo is suing her, too?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 16, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Element 115

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 04:49:05 PM
Hmmm....David Adair on Midnight in the Cuckshed, or listen to the Yanny/Laurel recording for four hours straight...tough call

It's says Laurel for the record.

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 16, 2018, 08:12:27 PM
Could the British come up with someone comparable to Joe?  If so I want to know.

Gary might be a good comp to Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfdEuy--n80

Element 115

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 04:49:05 PM
Hmmm....David Adair on Midnight in the Cuckshed, or listen to the Yanny/Laurel recording for four hours straight...tough call

I can't for the life of me hear Yanny, no matter what modifications I do to the audio.

dsz

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 16, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
Well low watt can be licensed... But pirates seem to be getting more attention with the new guy ajit pai.  Joe seems pretty harmless as far as content.

Really? You'd think as much as Jones kisses Trump's ass any station that broadcasts him would get conveniently overlooked. There definitely had to be interference issues or the big corporations that put the Pai guy there didn't like the little guy trampling on their turf.

Quote from: The Big Foot on May 16, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
Shocking, They are at a state so far gone where someone that is backing her could easily be called a troll if they end up disagreeing with her on the smallest things that don't mather all that much at all.

Really she is going to drive away most of her backers...

All just part of the fun.  It's what makes Lasha so valuable to her