• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: dsz on May 16, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
Good point. Whatever happened to Stream Guys and Telos? Did their services dissolve when their ads disappeared?

Those are big companies... https://www.streamguys.com

They're doing just fine, also be advised don't be searching for "stream guys", you might not enjoy the results.

dsz

If Dave needs more advice on conducting his interviews, you can never go wrong listening to Lasher...

Lasha Seniuk "every guest has their own style, Thomas....and that's okay, you just have to respect them."

Nobody

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2018, 04:02:23 PM
Dave on KNYE with Karen

Many thanks for posting that. *tips hat*

dsz

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 16, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
Prove it, dipshit.

She admitted it Monday night when she divulged she had moved into Art's guest house in 2016. The end.

dsz

Quote from: username on May 16, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
Those are big companies... https://www.streamguys.com

They're doing just fine, also be advised don't be searching for "stream guys", you might not enjoy the results.

Does Keith still use them and they just don't advertise on MITD anymore?

yoursongs

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 16, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
Prove it, dipshit.

Metron, take your restless pill, will ya?

look at this fat fuck! LMFAO

K_Dubb

In Pahrump Chili Cookoff news, Karen has just finished the last of her leftovers and is thoroughly sick of chili.  Take that, Sheriff Wehrle!

yoursongs

I went on the LNM Discord Chat....it said they had 31 in the chat.  I thought I would see what's up.  Guess what- it was 25 MODS and 6 chatters.  They are as dumb as rocks I swear.  Vara was even in there as a MOD/Broadcaster

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 16, 2018, 04:31:27 PM
In Pahrump Chili Cookoff news, Karen has just finished the last of her leftovers and is thoroughly sick of chili.  Take that, Sheriff Wehrle!

i bet Sheriff Wehrle can dig clams with the best of them.

#sardinefest

timebandit

Quote from: dsz on May 16, 2018, 04:28:39 PM
She admitted it Monday night when she divulged she had moved into Art's guest house in 2016. The end.
ghost must been a neighbors cat that went feral.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: dsz on May 16, 2018, 04:29:15 PM
Does Keith still use them and they just don't advertise on MITD anymore?

To be honest with you, I've only listened no longer than 20 mins of Keith's network. I can't give you much of an answer to that one my friend.

dsz

This site reminds me of K_Dubb...

https://www.marxfoods.com/

If Heather were a mushroom I think she'd be a (not-so-fresh) wood ear mushroom. That'd explain not registering the vocal fry and clip/crackle mania.

https://www.marxfoods.com/p/Mushrooms

She could also be a (not-so-live) geoduck.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 16, 2018, 09:36:58 AM
So the question is, for a fringe style show, would you rather the host challenge the guests with respect or just allow the story, inaccuracies and contradiction just slide?

Should the show be total escapism or entertainment with a foot still grounded in skepticism?

Just asking for a friend. ;)

DS

Challenge with respect, and point out inconsistencies. There are lots of other hosts dealing with this subject matter out there that don't challenge anything, relatively few do show any skepticism. Art did, especially if it was really crazy. For the audience however, we've been hearing this stuff for decades and feel a bit of skepticism after so long, other than the die hards that treat the subject matter more like a religion than an open question.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv1 on May 16, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
what was the story behind that?  i never knew what its meaning was.
Legend has is someone trolled her with this one night I think regarding a guest.  I am sure someone knows more than me. But it triggered the hell out of her. Anyone feel free to jump in. I think a ton of people called in and were saying it ending their call too.

dsz

Quote from: timebandit on May 16, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
ghost must been a neighbors cat that went feral.

I vote he was a mascot for one of the brothels up the road and just wanted a change of pace and ran to a mistake Heather.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 16, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

A book was released a couple of years ago ex MI5 agent who was tasked with anti terrorism. Never gave his real identity for obvious reasons, but retold one of his 'deep covers' was pretending to be a homeless man sitting cross legged across from where he knew his target was. He stank, and was dressed just like he should be...And some teenage kids walked down the street towards him..One stopped and pissed on him. He never flinched because his target at that moment came out of the building he was watching..

Probably when they decided to just put cameras all over London.

Nobody

Quote from: Zenman on May 16, 2018, 04:23:21 PM
Also, Karen needs to start posting on BG.

I have a lot of respect for Karen and would prefer to keep it that way.

All joking aside, I suspect Karen needs every spare moment to keep that radio station going.  I can't imagine what operating a small radio station must be like in 2018; the competition for ad dollars must be insane.  :o

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
Probably when they decided to just put cameras all over London.

Speaking of those cameras, is the Islamic invasion so powerful that they can't even stop the crimes they see (and they must see pretty much all of them) or do they just not give a crap/no-go zones? I'm asking for John B.

dsz

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 16, 2018, 04:44:36 PM
Or a portal in her ass

She should get together with Strieber and compare ass portals.

>mfw i tell all the bitches they can run my shit and they do

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan on May 16, 2018, 04:16:23 PM
Years ago, when equipment was very, very expensive, broadcast television stations leased some equipment. I wonder if Art leased. Another possibility is that some of it was on loan to Art. I believe it was the Telos agent who lived in Pahrump.

DING Thanks for remembering for us.