• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GrumpyOldMan

Thanks for the youtube link. 

I know the player is embedded, but I was getting no audio from it, nor any of the alternate streams.

I can't take the double audio.  If anyone caught why Heater isn't on his network, please post a summary.

aldousburbank

He knows a lot about whatever it is he's talking about. You've got to give him that.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 16, 2018, 06:48:35 PM
He knows a lot about whatever it is he's talking about. You've got to give him that.

A lot of what?

whoozit

If he likes coffee more than sex he’s doing it wrong.

trostol

Quote from: Bluejay on May 16, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

why do i feel like that is an accurate description of my job

Father Jack

listening and watching Joe, and my brain is turning to lime Jello.

DarKPenguiN

He just said "the sink comes out of the wall and you get running water. Y'know hot and cold"

I really am lost here-

This is the worst program ive ever heard in both its content and quality and I really mean that. Blogtalk radio shows are miles above this shit.

I wonder why HW decided against broadcasting on this stellar network since it is a pillar of professionalism.

aldousburbank

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 16, 2018, 06:51:07 PM
This is the worst program ive ever heard in both its content and quality and I really mean that. Blogtalk radio shows are miles above this shit.

It really is a thing of beauty.

Sean92008

His syntaxes are firing on both cylinders.

whoozit

I’m trying to think of something that could make this worse and coming up blank.

Sean92008

Quote from: whoozit on May 16, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
If he likes coffee crack more than sex he’s doing it wrong.
FIFY

chefist

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 16, 2018, 06:51:07 PM
He just said "the sink comes out of the wall and you get running water. Y'know hot and cold"

I really am lost here-

I wonder why HW decided against broadcasting on this stellar network since it is a pillar of professionalism.

https://youtu.be/yutyzfaOvcQ

Roswells, Art

He's been staying out of the 'are the aliens heads tilted up or forward debate.'

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 16, 2018, 06:57:30 PM
He's been staying out of the 'are the aliens heads tilted up or forward debate.'
Sometimes it better to avoid the truly controversial and split your audience by taking a firm stance either way.

Zenman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 16, 2018, 06:36:14 PM
From the computer room! To the Living Room! All the way to my bathroom. Good Morning, Good Evening, where every you may be, you are listening to Roswells A.M!

My cats are looking at me funny.

Lol. Roz, you need to do your own podcast. You've got the voice and the weird.  ;D

yoursongs

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 06:27:48 PM
This guy's idea of a "radio show" is just turning on a live stream and talking to his chat room?
I don't blame Heather for going elsewhere.

It says oodles about HW, too, that this guy was her first choice!

DarKPenguiN

"what is it with everyone wanting aliens to wear tights"

Methhead Joe 2018 -

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on May 16, 2018, 07:01:29 PM
It says oodles about HW, too, that this guy was her first choice!
They used to pound 2 gram rocks together.

Kolchak

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 16, 2018, 07:02:12 PM
"what is it with everyone wanting aliens to wear tights"

Methhead Joe 2018 -

With this quote, Joe cements himself as the trailer park equivalent of George Costanza.

zeebo

Quote from: Kolchak on May 16, 2018, 06:09:09 PM
Only if you count his delusional shitposting.

I would just like to say that they're wasting their time and they're never going to get anywhere with this and they're not good enough and I vow to destroy them.

Zenman

Whoever posted the link for Joe, this is for you:

dsz

When you tune in and hear "what is it about everyone wanting aliens to wear tights?"

Worse than anything Heather has ever done on her own. I bet her friends at KCAA said it's Meth or us.

Joey, ya blew it

FUCK THIS gay JOEYYY earth

Sean92008

Now we know that the episode with Heather was not a fluke.

trust_no_one

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 16, 2018, 06:18:23 PM
It hurt to read. Took me four times through to understand what the fuck he was trying to say.

Geez, thought I was the only one that needed to read it multiple times to comprehend.

Christ, classy and educated.  This Heater Wad knows how to find them.