Lilith

Heather!!! 

and Vara going:

um hmmm,  um hmmm.

LOL

Great Start!  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 01, 2019, 10:58:34 PM
The producer says that we will find a frozen alien on the moon in 2019.

Russia's closer:

Lilith

I admit, when I first glanced at the title under the YouTube screen, I thought it said Heather Wade (The Brothel House).

Lilith

Too bad I already heard this guy Keith Linder elsewhere...    ::)

WeinerInHand

From Facebook:

NOT Late Night in the Midlands but the Network
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok here is the down low, I have struggled to keep above water  since March 2018 the day the witch came knocking. I have done everything except sell out and sell out I will not. I have asked for donations and have got very few as a matter of fact I can count them on one hand. I have brought in someone to help with sales and that person double crossed me. I have put up banners on the websites to try and make a few extra bucks but that has not worked and I have said since day one I will do it as long as you support it. Listeners is nice but money is necessary in order to keep operations going. I have even made agreements with many of our host to pay $30 lousy dollars a month and only a few have followed through. Some wonder why they should pay lol I have a better question ! why should I pay for you ? you know who you are, I am not calling anyone out but I have had enough and I am done being a walking mat for people to use. I can no longer afford to carry anyone who is not willing to help this network in some way anymore.I am behind on all my bills and could lose the roof over my head because I have put a lot of money out and none has come in. Subscriptions is nice but not enough to sustain all of this. I have made attempts to handle this privately but at this point I think everyone should know we are real close to saying good night one last time as a Network. If we do not raise at least $700 by the end of this weekend then I think I will be forced to close the doors once and for all. I can no longer lose money while others get a free ride.
If this pisses you off then good !! pisses me off to that I had to do this in the first dam place.

WeinerInHand

Brig, Michael doesn't care what you say: he doesn't listen to haters and trolls. 😥

WeinerInHand

I think that if he goes solo - I'll throw him a few bucks.
He's much better than what the rest of them have to offer.

* Well, I'd forgotten the Mad Martian! 😃

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 03:56:12 AM
Brig, Michael doesn't care what you say: he doesn't listen to haters and trolls. 😥

I'm just now listening.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 04:09:02 AM
I'll restart -   say go! 😊

I saw you were going to go through Cleve. last night Weiner.  Are you in Cleve. now?

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 04:11:47 AM
The beginning seems to be the best part.

Often, the beginning is all I listen to.  But its nice to have saved something to listen to on a Sat morning.  UFO's are not my thing, but it will do, if its not too hard to listen to.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 04:13:05 AM
I saw you were going to go through Cleve. last night Weiner.  Are you in Cleve. now?

No, I'm home, right at the OH/PA line.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 04:14:50 AM
Often, the beginning is all I listen to.  But its nice to have saved something to listen to on a Sat morning.  UFO's are not my thing, but it will do, if its not too hard to listen to.

The guest smacks his lips a lot - like a meth user. It's a hard listen. I'll have to get ready to run some chores here in a bit... 🕢

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 04:18:18 AM
The guest smacks his lips a lot - like a meth user. It's a hard listen. I'll have to get ready to run some chores here in a bit... 🕢

IF it gets too awful, I have this from yesterday on backup for this morning as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX-TkpHPPYo

WeinerInHand

Also, I'd like to give a listen to username's interview with Aquino. I have today and tomorrow off so maybe we can get a few in...
Maybe this would be a good weekend for Mel's Hole! 😃

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 04:29:20 AM
Also, I'd like to give a listen to username's interview with Aquino. I have today and tomorrow off so maybe we can get a few in...
Maybe this would be a good weekend for Mel's Hole! 😃

I did listen to that Aquino show live, but , yes, I still enjoy listening to Aquino.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 04:32:50 AM
I did listen to that Aquino show live, but , yes, I still enjoy listening to Aquino.

WeinerInHand

Randy, feral monkeys ...with deadly herpes?..

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 04:39:58 AM
I often listen to this network on the weekends, just to hear something I haven't heard yet:

https://tfrlive.com/listen-live/?TimeZone=+3

I've heard them advertise on i♥️radio

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 04:42:31 AM
I've heard them advertise on i♥️radio

The Kev Baker show is on that network.  One of my favorite programs, and he live streams on YouTube once in a while.