• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

RoseGirl

Um....just kinda wondering. Have any of you noticed that the day Art announced his law suit is the exact same day that theOne stopped posting? You remember him, don't ya? He's the guy that hates and attacks anyone who likes or works with Art.

I wonder if that is also the same day all those threatening emails stopped being sent to any guest that appears or agrees to appear on MITD. Hmmm.

JesusJuice

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 11, 2016, 04:58:49 PM
Um....just kinda wondering. Have any of you noticed that the day Art announced his law suit is the exact same day that theOne stopped posting? You remember him, don't ya? He's the guy that hates and attacks anyone who likes or works with Art.

I wonder if that is also the same day all those threatening emails stopped being sent to any guest that appears or agrees to appear on MITD. Hmmm.

theONE wasn't the stalker, you stupid bitch. He got banned over an argument about horse cocks with another bellgabber.

RoseGirl

Quote from: deleted on December 11, 2016, 05:15:19 PM

theONE wasn't the stalker, you stupid bitch. He got banned over an argument about horse cocks with another bellgabber.

The stalker? Who said anything about a stalker? Go cuss at someone else, little boy.

... any guest that appears or agrees to appear on MITD. Hmmm.

That's still going?

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2016, 05:22:46 PM
That's still going?

um....no, no it's not. Look away.

hehehe

Aussie Dave

It's still such a shame that this ended the way it did. I was holding out hope that Art would make the occasional appearance on Ghost to Ghost and maybe predictions but I think that ship has sunk.

Jackstar

Quote from: Miley's Jet-Black Dildo on December 11, 2016, 05:15:19 PM
theONE [...] got banned over an argument about horse cocks with another bellgabber.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 11, 2016, 05:20:42 PM
The stalker? Who said anything about a stalker? Go cuss at someone else, little boy.

You've talked plenty of shit and you know it. Looks like that's what you came here for, way back when Art was doing Dark Matter.
:o Maybe RoseGirl / Lasha Seniuk started this stalker crap.

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 20, 2013, 01:18:30 AM
Hi folks,

I am new here. First post and all. And....well...I have a theory; could be a conspiracy theory, or it could just be a theory but...well...I do have it so....here goes.

....ahem....

I think Art was set up from the beginning. I mean, think about it....his show is cancelled just after those that signed up for the 30 day free trial had to sign up for real and all that money went to Sirius, they promised all sorts of stuff to Art which turned out to be just a lie, immediately as DM started C2C initiated a war with him and....I have been told by a very reliable source....that Art and his family had been receiving ongoing death threats if he didn't quit the show.

Sounds to me like Art was played and so were we. Sounds to me like C2C and Premier are exactly where they want to be right now. And they are working hard to make it look like Art is just some sort of quitter....I mean really, if anyone can't tell that they have sent out a bunch of hired trolls against Art then they have got to be blind...or stupid. Also, that halloween show was such a set up....I could tell that many of the calls to C2C were plants. And....somehow...Art's calls weren't coming through on his halloween show. Strange, eh? I've worked in the media business for far too long not to be able to recognize the obvious. They played him.

We have got to get Art back on the air.

Quote from: Paul on November 20, 2013, 04:21:53 PM
There were no death threats...

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 21, 2013, 08:55:59 PM
Sorry, man, my gears are all ground & twisted today.  Peace.  This situation sucks, and RoseGirl is clinically insane... on those points we can agree.

huuuu?  :-\

EarthAlien007

Here we go again.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on December 12, 2016, 10:02:40 PM
God damn it! TouHou4Life

THAS RITE!

#ReimuIsMaiWaifu

jazmunda

Quote from: rekcuf on December 12, 2016, 09:31:25 PM
Art? Meh.

It's sad. I contemplated making a trailer for Falkie today. That's rock bottom. There's no coming back from that dude.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: jaz on December 12, 2016, 10:31:04 PM
It's sad. I contemplated making a trailer for Falkie today. That's rock bottom. There's no coming back from that dude.

It's time for you to move on to hard drugs, it's the only sensible route.

Nobody

It's sad. I contemplated making a trailer for Falkie today. That's rock bottom.

Abandoning your family to move in with him in a fit of mad passion would be rock bottom. 

(You would have to apply for readmission to the human race after doing that.)

akwilly

Dang Jaz, not sure you will be able to overcome this. You have truly hit skid row man.

ge30542

Remember Jaz, do it once, and you carry that label for life.

WOTR

Quote from: Aussie Dave on December 11, 2016, 05:42:29 PM
It's still such a shame that this ended the way it did. I was holding out hope that Art would make the occasional appearance on Ghost to Ghost and maybe predictions but I think that ship has sunk.
There are fewer ships from the Spanish armada at the bottom of the ocean than there are dreams that were sunk with the latest podcast...

Lt.Uhura

Last week I caught the last 20 min or so of a SW show featuring two old Ham radio guys. They were discussing how people have become so mean and nasty on some of the bands that many of the old timers have quit--like "Art Bell", who they said was so disgusted with the foul language and hatefulness he's taken a break from ham radio.

I've never been a ham radio operator but have known several, and they were among the nicest people I've ever known.  In fact the history of ham radio is based upon networking and emergency communications during power outages and disasters, so it's especially sad to hear that ham has gone the way of the Internet, with people trolling/flaming one another over the radio.  smh...

Any update on the lawsuit?  Has it been laughed out of court yet?

norland2424

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on December 13, 2016, 11:32:27 AM
Any update on the lawsuit?  Has it been laughed out of court yet?

well Arts purged any mention of it from his Facebook

trostol

Art's latest post...

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 13, 2016, 03:18:53 PM
Art's latest post...

lol people are saying that he burned his house down...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on December 13, 2016, 11:44:17 AM
well Arts purged any mention of it from his Facebook

No date set yet then for his day in court? Odd.

Daggit

Quote from: trostol on December 13, 2016, 03:18:53 PM
Art's latest post...

That's a helluva lot of burnt bridges.

JesusJuice

Approve my friend request, Art. I want to be your friend. I've been waiting patiently.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: deleted on December 13, 2016, 04:43:26 PM
Approve my friend request, Art. I want to be your friend. I've been waiting patiently.

I think he might have hit the limit cap on friends ... art bell is my friend. (Facebook)