• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Breakng news. Not good.

Started by Yorkshire pud, June 12, 2016, 01:49:29 AM

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 02:50:08 PM
Buy from a reputable dealer, and they of course have to put you through a Fed background check in order to sell to you. You never hear that in the liberial media. If you are a convicted felon, you cannot buy a gun from a dealer. The guy who killed all those church goes a while back should not have been accepted, but there was a glitch in the current system that allowed him to be approved.

Yeah,  I have a good friend who has introduced me to the process.   He has a Glock 17 and I think that will suit my needs well.  I also want to get a rifle and a shotgun.

Jackstar

Nine pages within 12 hours on one of the Internet's most irrelevant forums?

Now I know it's a psy-op.

I'm horrified to imagine which of you beautiful sheople are eating up this narrative with a spoon.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2016, 02:50:57 PM
I do want to add that I know all Muslims are not guilty of atrocities.  I am just merely saying that this sect of Islam needs to be wiped out.

They have wide spread support.

Numerous polls, and studies have already confirmed this.

Placating this religion with tolerance is only getting us killed.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2016, 02:50:57 PM
I do want to add that I know all Muslims are not guilty of atrocities.  I am just merely saying that this sect of Islam needs to be wiped out.
The most damning aspect of Islam is its refusal to reform itself as virtually every religious movement has, and denial that their sacred texts are the root of this murderousness.  Many point to Leviticus in to OT as a similarity while ignoring that the NT releases Christians of most OT barbarity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2016, 02:53:19 PM

I'm horrified to imagine which of you beautiful sheople are eating up this narrative with a spoon.

I prefer using a spork. That way you can get the chunky bits too!  ;)

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 12, 2016, 02:53:41 PM
They have wide spread support.

Numerous polls, and studies have already confirmed this.

Placating this religion with tolerance is only getting us killed.

You deal with the guilty harshly and grotesquely.  These types only understand barbarism.  They see it as a strength and they will back down with fear and respect if it is applied to them.  The more moderate ones will be frightened out of their minds and will not dare join or support such a radical sect.

VtaGeezer

Wolf Blitzer just said "President Obama has ordered white flags..er...flags at the White House to be lowered to half staff."
You were right the first time, Wolf.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 02:57:45 PM
I prefer using a spork. That way you can get the chunky bits too!  ;)

I'm very picky about my narrative. Chopsticks preferred.

chefist

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 03:00:39 PM
Wolf Blitzer just said "President Obama has ordered white flags..er...flags at the White House to be lowered to half staff."
You were right the first time, Wolf.

Seriously? bwahahahaha Freudian slip...

Rix Gins

I like this thread, Yorkshire.  I chanced upon it right after Gravity made the second post on it.  I am fascinated with how fast internet news agencies will break an important story.  In this case, BBC News Agency broke it a full seventeen minutes before Fox and CNN posted anything about it. 

Similar occurrence with the San Bernardino shootings.  We BellGabbers were posting about it a full twenty minutes before some of the more major news outlets came out with anything about it. 

This is a good thread to keep as an umbrella for breaking news as it happens.       

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 12, 2016, 03:20:18 PM
I like this thread, Yorkshire.  I chanced upon it right after Gravity made the second post on it.  I am fascinated with how fast internet news agencies will break an important story.  In this case, BBC News Agency broke it a full seventeen minutes before Fox and CNN posted anything about it. 

Similar occurrence with the San Bernardino shootings.  We BellGabbers were posting about it a full twenty minutes before some of the more major news outlets came out with anything about it. 

This is a good thread to keep as an umbrella for breaking news as it happens.      

Hopefully, someday we will have a thread called Breakng News. Good.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2016, 03:24:38 PM

No one would ever read it.  :(

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 03:26:13 PM
I missed this one until I posted on the massacre and couldn't find it afterward.

mikuthing01

Liberals are blaming Christians for this already lol liberalism is truly a mental disorder

norland2424

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2016, 02:53:19 PM

norland2424

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 12, 2016, 03:40:23 PM
Liberals are blaming Christians for this already lol liberalism is truly a mental disorder

The world would be a better place with out religions in general.

Dr. MD MD

I'm not even understanding how he's trying to connect those two things.  ???  ::)

aldousburbank

Looking on the bright side, if this massacre could help get the LGBT Social
Justice Meme Warriors all worked up against Islamic terrorism those ISIS fuckers are going to be sorry.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on June 12, 2016, 03:42:50 PM
The world would be a better place with out religions in general.

The commies already tried it and the people weren't happy, apparently. I'm starting to think that way myself, though.

GravitySucks

Breaking new out of LA, California. No information released on the suspect's ethnicity or religious affiliation. Yet.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20160612/man-en-route-to-la-pride-parade-arrested-with-car-full-of-explosives

norland2424

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2016, 03:46:25 PM
Breaking new out of LA, California. No information released on the suspect's ethnicity or religious affiliation. Yet.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20160612/man-en-route-to-la-pride-parade-arrested-with-car-full-of-explosives

Hes a white guy from Indiana

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 12, 2016, 03:43:57 PM
Justice Meme Warriors all worked up against Islamic terrorism those ISIS fuckers are going to be sorry.

Tru dat! They're, obviously, good organizers.  ;)

Plus, the lunches in that war would probably be amazing!  :P

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 03:45:55 PM
The commies already tried it and the people weren't happy, apparently. I'm starting to think that way myself, though.

Its too late now, but i ment as a species we would had been better off with out the concept of gods, relgions etc.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2016, 03:24:38 PM
"Dave Noorie Announces Retirement!"

aldousburbank

Quote from: norland2424 on June 12, 2016, 03:54:29 PM
Its too late now, but i ment as a species we would had been better off with out the concept of gods, relgions etc.

When religion is outlawed only outlaws will have gods.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 12, 2016, 03:43:57 PM
From what I've been seeing CNN and MSNBC with many gay leaders and people interviewed, it doesn't look like LGBTs are making the connection.  We'll see after the initial shock wears off.

aldousburbank

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 03:57:14 PM
From what I've been seeing CNN and MSNBC with many gay leaders and people interviewed, it doesn't look like LGBTs are making the connection.  We'll see after the initial shock wears off.

Somehow, at the end of the day (last time we use that term k?) it will all be Trump's fault.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 03:26:13 PM
I would!  But you probably already know that. :)