• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

SOTU - 2018

Started by GravitySucks, January 26, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 30, 2018, 09:22:27 PM
hwaiting!

Lmao! Gab should sell those to help pay for the operating costs of running the site. The lemmings would buy them up like hot cakes.

Taaroa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 30, 2018, 08:54:25 PM
It isn't a war..Its common sense. Coal production is declining, solar energy is increasing. It's the way it is...In ten-fifteen years from now, I doubt a vehicle will be made that has an internal combustion engine.

I would expect someone from Yorkshire to be more pro coal.  ::)

starrmtn001

Damn, that was awesome!!!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on January 30, 2018, 09:15:23 PM
I thought he was from Queens.

He’s accused of having a “Bronx” accent by his critics.   Of course, it would be vastly different if he was from Queens. 

GravitySucks

Juan Williams needs to move along.

albrecht

No we get hear the Democrat response of Rep Kennedy, who will, no doubt, mention #metoo and the great contributions to the women's movement by the Kennedy family over the decades.

Gd5150

Quote from: analog kid on January 30, 2018, 09:04:58 PM
It's frightening that you're in your 40s.

Am I? Sweet!  😂😂😂😂😂

Freightening is someone who’s life is so pathetic they choose to be here having a tantrum publicly when they could literally be doing anything. But hey to each his own, Anal.

GravitySucks

Quote from: pate on January 30, 2018, 09:34:26 PM
My piece of shit Congressman looking right at the camera...

And Sheila Jackson Lee looking for the extra peanuts she stole from the airline.

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 30, 2018, 09:40:30 PM
Freightening is someone who’s life is so pathetic they choose to be here having a tantrum publicly when they could literally be doing anything. But hey to each his own, Anal.

From the salty guy who posts on here 24/7.

albrecht

Chris Wallace looks like he ate some bad sushi.

Great speech though a bit long.

pate

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 30, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

Probably semihemidemisemiquaver by blood or something...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 30, 2018, 09:39:13 PM
Juan Williams needs to move along.

His oh so whiney voice coupled with his innate comments really makes me want to punch him in the face. I'm sure I'm not the only one. ;)

GravitySucks

Why is Joe Kennedy drroling out of both sides of his mouth?

albrecht

Got to love a Kennedy talking about caring about people not born on a street without power and privilege.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 30, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
Why is Joe Kennedy drooling out of both sides of his mouth?
If there is anything in bloodlines it is likely because he is looking up the skirt of some of the ladies sitting in front.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 30, 2018, 09:46:51 PM
Great speech though a bit long.

Didn't you think he should've appeased the Democrats more? What about John McCain?! ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2018, 09:53:01 PM
Got to love a Kennedy talking about caring about people not born on a street without power and privilege.

The left is livid that they selected a white guy from a political dynasty after seeing the Bushes and Clintons get demolished in 2016.

GravitySucks

Why is the hood up on the car?  Tribute to Uncle Ted?

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 30, 2018, 09:55:07 PM
The left is livid that they selected a white guy from a political dynasty after seeing the Bushes and Clintons get demolished in 2016.
I'm trying to figure how where the black channel is. Supposedly Maxine is going to offer a rebuttal also. But, then again, CSPAN callers are also usually hilarious.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2018, 09:57:36 PM
I'm trying to figure how where the black channel is. Supposedly Maxine is going to offer a rebuttal also. But, then again, CSPAN callers are also usually hilarious.

BET

I changed over to it but it is a show called the Quad. Might be over already.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2018, 09:54:38 PM
Didn't you think he should've appeased the Democrats more? What about John McCain?! ???

Nope!  You need to work on your reading comprehension.  I hate and absolutely despise the Democratic Party.  I think I've made that clear over the years.  Just because I have some problems with Trump doesn't mean I don't support his policies.  I'm behind him 100% there.  I'm not a goose-stepper like you though.