• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Werewolves, Vampires, & Eclipses

Started by albrecht, August 19, 2017, 08:26:52 PM

albrecht

How come no show, or even callers, have mentioned this critical issue on C2C and associated types of shows? Is there an effect? Does a lunar and solar eclipse differ in the effects? And what of vampires? Are they allowed out for a bite to eat during the afternoon when darkened? Dogmen, react like werewolves or more like regular canines at the time and maybe howl at the moon or attack rabbits and such? Is the totality map of this upcoming eclipse mean that Dogmen, Werewolves, and Vampires have changed their migration pattern or, in the case of vampires, bought up dreary old mansions and the like in those areas?

Juan

I think it shows that guests and callers to paranormal have sunk in imagination to the level of sNoory.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on August 21, 2017, 02:51:11 PM
I think it shows that guests and callers to paranormal have sunk in imagination to the level of sNoory.
I know. You'd think at least some of the callers or guests would've tried to milk it or have some imagination. Instead it was all about politics with a few "earth changes" stuff. Heck the Dogman "expert" lady could've at least claimed some effects due to the eclipse and sold a couple of books? The Shadow People "experts" could've EASILY come up with some mumbo-jumbo about the eclipse and shadows and sold a few books or supplements. But no....