• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 02:21:49 PM
MV and I (well, that was a nod to youthful college days, it meant nothing). ....

i'm still in college...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
If Art's lawyer said that, I would believe it...  Manchild Art, well, not so confident.

The kids both get social security until they are at least 18. His wife can retire on his social security as soon as she gets old enough. I am sure the Pahrump stuff is all paid off as is the Condo in Manilla.

They’ll be alot better off than most people when the head of the household passes.

Sean92008

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
JUST IN FROM THE DARK WEB! MITD LEAKS!

Appears there are, "high level" efforts to get MITD and Rush to combine their mighty forces together!

I used to work in the music industry.  A former Apple Records band member used to pull that shit all the time.  Wishful thinking that he would tour with Ringo Starr. Ringo finally had his lawyer call the dude to cut it out...  Hanger-on-ism is alive and well...

The office I am in just started playing Octopus' Garden on Pandora...  Aye, Ringo annoys me too no end.

damon

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
i'm still in college...
What are you majoring in? is it a masters in How to be a Pimp, Or a PH. D in how to fuck/troll Falkie, Or A MASTERS IN BEING AWESOME

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 17, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
Some fat clam bumping fortune teller con artist that used to have a website and a podcast before bellgab raided it and burned it to the ground. Then she went to work for Wade booking shitty guests for Midnight In The Cuckshed. She is the purest form of lesbian and hates penetration she only eats fur pie and scissors.

chefist

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
I used to work in the music industry.  A former Apple Records band member used to pull that shit all the time.  Wishful thinking that he would tour with Ringo Starr. Ringo finally had his lawyer call the dude to cut it out...  Hanger-on-ism is alive and well...

The office I am in just started playing Octopus' Garden on Pandora...  Aye, Ringo annoys me too no end.

Nice...I remember the last band to tour with Ringo...

damon

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

MV the malware that you gave falkie is working great. Have you read the leaks yet?? Can you send Heather Wade one of your laptops??

Fyodor Gutman

My financial planner told me anyone north of 40, with young children, should have life insurance. Nobody gets out of this thing alive.

I don't think AB was especially cautious in a lot of aspects of life but I get the feeling he was smart with his money.

There are just too many stories of some interloper (romantic or no) who enters the life of the deceased at a later period, and winds up being willed more than they ever deserved, to the anger of the family. I hope that will not be the case here.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Reading through this thread I had mostly wiped my memory clean of some of the whacked out drama that had happened surrounding all of this. Until I read the name Leo and it all came rushing back in like a bad acid trip.

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 17, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
Reading through this thread I had mostly wiped my memory clean of some of the whacked out drama that had happened surrounding all of this. Until I read the name Leo and it all came rushing back in like a bad acid trip.

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 17, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
Oh my gawd. Another blank spot that’s now back.

LOL...

Poor Belt...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 17, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
What’s cray-cray is that up until Art died, I haven’t been on here for like two years.. and it’s like time has stood relatively still.

Catsmile

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 17, 2018, 01:05:37 PM
Lasha "gets it"

Redacted lost 20+ affiliates and gained 2 after Art quit. One was an indian reservation and the other was WLINY an "internet radio station". Both only lasted a week or 2. All Noory's fault I guess

#ImSpartacus
#ImUhNutHugger 

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 17, 2018, 04:57:57 PM
Those were fun times.

Shit...I wished I knew how/wanted to record his radio shows with Leo Ashcraft...they were pure GOLD!

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
Shit...I wished I knew how/wanted to record his radio shows with Leo Ashcraft...they were pure GOLD!

Ask Brig if she has any

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 05:02:07 PM
Ask Brig if she has any

Good call...she might..wow...I was just listening to that show live while Art was on the air...reporting back to BellGab...ha...fun times...

It may have been a bigger radio train wreck than MITD...

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
Shit...I wished I knew how to record his radio shows with Leo Ashcraft...they were pure GOLD!
I remember when J. Neil was posting here shortly after his and Asshats show died.  Asshat blamed the demise of the show on the lack of J. Neil’s preparation.  I asked J. Neil how it felt to be blamed by Asshat.  Apparently J Neil was blindsided because Asshat forgot to turn on the beeper as he backed the bus over J. Neil.  How delicious.  Yet another reason I’m going to hell.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
hahahahahahaha! Don't forget the soothing sound of a dryer being run in the background!

#BackgroundReally
#Try4ground
#GuestSoundWasUnderground
#EffMeThatWasSomeShitRiteThere
#GiggledLikeAFatSchoolGirlTalking2HotBoiz.Gif   

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 17, 2018, 05:06:00 PM
I remember when J. Neil was posting here shortly after his and Asshats show died.  Asshat blamed the demise of the show on the lack of J. Neil’s preparation.  I asked J. Neil how it felt to be blamed by Asshat.  Apparently J Neil was blindsided because Asshat forgot to turn on the beeper as he backed the bus over J. Neil.  How delicious.  Yet another reason I’m going to hell.

Ha...yea, I think that was pretty much it...especially calling Achcraft, Asshat! LOL  ;D

Catsmile

Quote from: Chine on April 17, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
What? Case of the missing iPhone?

There needs to be a NetFlix series on the events of BellGab.

#UpdatedScoreCard
#YouCan'tWinIfYouDon'tPlay

damon

when is heather going to do a new show??

whoozit

Quote from: damon on April 17, 2018, 05:20:52 PM
She was getting too good so KR decided she needed a few nights off.

Kolchak

Quote from: damon on April 17, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

Coast is doing their Art tribute show on Thursday. I'm guessing she'll try and go head to head with that. But if she's still not ready, she'll spend the night publicly attacking George on facebook for not telling the real story©.