Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
Stop with your advances, sir.

Alright, I'll get off your back.  "Next!!!"

nbirnes

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
Was he fired?

Not sure ... both the stories and the re-tellings are way in the past. A person closer to all involved could ask and get a straight answer.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 17, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
That's the 'Sasquatch fucked my mother, my wife, my daughter and me ' guy.

Oh.  Right.  Why doesn't he have the lead in show for MITD? 

Catsmile

Quote from: TigerLily on April 17, 2018, 08:22:37 AM
PBS always makes me wish I was a lesbian

#IsLesbianTrappedInMansBody
#FunTiemz
#CanIHazLesbianSexNao

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 03:31:43 PM
Thanks...yea, a long time ago...and in the beginning of the industry really. Ah to be a fly on the wall...you and Bill there since it all started...fun times...mostly! LOL  ;D

Chefist (chef/scientist) should never joke about being a fly. Look what happened to those other guys!

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on April 17, 2018, 03:38:36 PM
Chefist (chef/scientist) should never joke about being a fly. Look what happened to those other guys!

Ha..."Help Me!!!"

WOTR

Quote from: nbirnes on April 17, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
Interesting factoid: Keith Rowland worked for Rush before Art. Forgive me, please if this has already been posted ... I've been away for a while. Obviously, one can't quit this place.
Good to see you.  It is a hell of a place to try to leave. Stick around awhile... I hear rosegirl will be cohosting the gabcast.   8)

Kolchak

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
JUST IN FROM THE DARK WEB! MITD LEAKS!

Appears there are, "high level" efforts to get MITD and Rush to combine their mighty forces together!

So the new plan of attack is to contact Rush Limbaugh, whose program is syndicated by Premiere, and ask him to strong-arm the company into dumping Coast to Coast, which has been a huge moneymaker for them?

WOTR

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 17, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
Social media was a mistake

I really love Knapp.  How is it that Art and even Noory have checked in here, but somebody with that humour has been absent.  Come on over, Knapp.  We have cookies.  ;)

EDIT:
Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 03:13:58 PM
Omfg! If Knapp isn’t a bellgabber he should be! Lol.

Exactly. Perhaps he keeps a alias?

nbirnes

Quote from: WOTR on April 17, 2018, 03:42:43 PM
Good to see you.  It is a hell of a place to try to leave. Stick around awhile... I hear rosegirl will be cohosting the gabcast.   8)

Thanks! WOTR. I wish her well. She has a great radio voice. It's a gift.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nbirnes on April 17, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
Thanks! WOTR. I wish her well. She has a great radio voice. It's a gift.

I first read this straight and felt puzzled for a brief moment. Now I realize it's dripping with sarcasm. :D

Catsmile

Quote from: ShayP on April 17, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
"BellGab have been trying to topple MITD from the beginning." ~ Lasha Seniuk

WTF?  All I can do is laugh.  Especially when Heather talks shit about BellGab.  She was 100% BellGabber and flipped.  These people are pathetic.

Well... If It wasn't for the seething cunthole BellGab.com Heather would nevar have became ProxyArt, and be where she is nao.

So... Yeah therez that, but whatevar.

#HowQuicklyTheyForget
#FuckUsNaoUsedUpGarbage
#UrCreditCardzBeenRejected
#NoPayNoPlay
#Transparent
#OldFool&HisMoney
#TheLulz
#PopcornGif

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 03:50:12 PM
I first read this straight and felt puzzled for a brief moment. Now I realize it's dripping with sarcasm. :D
But what if it’s not. What if they made up?

nbirnes

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 03:58:48 PM
But what if it’s not. What if they made up?

Eww. Pony. Don't even put the image in your imagination! That's a sacred place, after all.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nbirnes on April 17, 2018, 04:03:40 PM
Eww. Pony. Don't even put the image in your imagination! That's a sacred place, after all.
Thank God! Lol. How have you been Nancy?

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 17, 2018, 03:13:17 PM
Airyn has been in the states for a number of years now.  Most Filipino wives catch on fast to American customs, including legal stuff.  I'm pulling for her to assert her rights and to get what is coming to her, once her grief gives way to more clearer thinking.

Art said in MV's 2016 YouTube interview (an interesting retrospective listen, especially in regard to AB's addressing his own mortality) that his family would be well taken care of in the event of his death.

WOTR

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 17, 2018, 04:08:58 PM
Art said in MV's 2016 YouTube interview (an interesting retrospective listen, especially in regard to AB's addressing his own mortality) that his family would be well taken care of in the event of his death.
Damn.  Even MV is in the will?  Good to know that the diaper dollarz will be provided by none other than Art.  8)  :P

Sean92008

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 17, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

If Art's lawyer said that, I would believe it...  Manchild Art, well, not so confident.

Fyodor Gutman

Well, he mentioned other assets, such as a condo in Manila. I am sure he had assets spread far and wide. How much is all of that equipment worth on the market? Maybe he had life insurance. Who knows.

I hope for the sake of the children that he did exert some sort of planning.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
JUST IN FROM THE DARK WEB! MITD LEAKS!

Appears there are, "high level" efforts to get MITD and Rush to combine their mighty forces together!

"lulz," as the kids say.

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 17, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Someone was arguing here a couple weeks ago that she won that debate.  Lol.

#ItsLikeSheKeptRepeatingCovfefe
#MyCageWasRattled
#Sad
#PlentyOfLongLivedHotAir2PopThePopcorn
#ArtBellAsCovfefeFrogGif

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 17, 2018, 01:05:37 PM
Lasha "gets it"

Redacted lost 20+ affiliates and gained 2 after Art quit. One was an indian reservation and the other was WLINY an "internet radio station". Both only lasted a week or 2. All Noory's fault I guess

she lost the indian reservation station?

nbirnes

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 04:05:00 PM
Thank God! Lol. How have you been Nancy?

Really really good. Your encouragement way back, and your own personal persistence really got me going and I am so grateful! A program called Vellum (https://vellum.pub) was the final piece of the puzzle I needed to break the epub curse. How R U?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: yoursongs on April 17, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
She can't do another "Why do you hate me" show.
The show is only 4 hours!

zing.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
hahahahahahaha! Don't forget the soothing sound of a dryer being run in the background!

i will admit... it was soothing.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
If Art's lawyer said that, I would believe it...  Manchild Art, well, not so confident.
Heh, after watching the SiriusXM debacle and then the MITD spectacle, the only thing that seems promising is more drama to come.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nbirnes on April 17, 2018, 04:26:38 PM
Really really good. Your encouragement way back, and your own personal persistence really got me going and I am so grateful! A program called Vellum (https://vellum.pub) was the final piece of the puzzle I needed to break the epub curse. How R U?
Good. Getting into one of my other hobbies, drawing. And glad I could help. It’s good to see so many people back.

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

#CanHearTheCamelToeFromPic
#NiceAss
#OhMy

#IfTheyMated
#Curtis&MVdzLoveChild