• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

All this time they've obstructed the man elected president, by projecting their own Russian corruption and collusion onto him.  A person can always tell what the Democrats are up to by what they are accusing others of doing. 

Not very creative really, but it buys them time.  When caught, the Fake News Media can be relied on to shrug and talk about how ''everyone'' does it.  Maybe not this time, we'll see.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 25, 2017, 10:32:28 PM
How about video footage of a SWAT helicopter landing on Richard Branson's boat, the Secret Service told to stand down, and Berock Obama handcuffed and frog-marched to the helo pad.
That would be awesome! Especially when they restrain his "bodyman" in cuffs and have weird charges due to some backwater Caribbean laws about sodomy or something, and also arrest a member of Michelle's entourage, who was vacationing separately, as they often do, in some other country for something like shoplifting. Would be classic.

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2017, 10:42:56 PM
That would be awesome! Especially when they restrain his "bodyman" in cuffs and have weird charges due to some backwater Caribbean laws about sodomy or something, and also arrest a member of Michelle's entourage, who was vacationing separately, as they often do, in some other country for something like shoplifting. Would be classic.

Maybe we'd finally get to see some ID.  If he turns out to be an Indonesian citizen, or who knows what, perhaps it's off the Gitmo.  No wonder he wanted it closed down.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 25, 2017, 10:36:08 PM
All this time they've obstructed the man elected president, by projecting their own Russian corruption and collusion onto him.  A person can always tell what the Democrats are up to by what they are accusing others of doing. 
Lost count of how many times we’ve seen them do this over the years. The left are projectionsists. Good ol Demokkkrats. And their lemmings will always follow orders.

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 25, 2017, 11:00:16 PM
Lost count of how many times we’ve seen them do this over the years. The left are projectionsists. Good ol Demokkkrats. And their lemmings will always follow orders.

After this all plays out, does Pud stick with the media sources that have been deliberately lying to him all along?

Answer:  Yes, of course he does.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 25, 2017, 11:02:17 PM
After this all plays out, does Pud stick with the media sources that have been deliberately lying to him all along?

Answer:  Yes, of course he does.

It's pretty obvious that he works for them in some capacity. No one could be that willfully blind otherwise.  ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 07:02:14 PM
... You must make sure your sources are unimpeachable before you start throwing bricks...The glass walls will break.

Wow.

Now that the tables have turned and it turns out it was Hilary and apparently the entire DC Democrat clown act colluding with the Russians to get dirt - including false claims - on Trump and affect the election, DNC Chairman Tom Perez is scratching his head and wondering what all the fuss is about.  ''Everyone conducts opposition research'' he now says.

This is a game the Democrats have played repeatedly over the decades.  It's a crime when the Rs do something, and perfectly normal when they do it - with the pretend media faithfully doing their part in the charade.  Not sure that's going to fly this time.  The people who don't usually pay attention - most people - are very well aware of the daily accusations over the past year, and won't be so easily convinced it's all nothing when the Ds do it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 05:41:41 PM
You know don't you that someone in the GOP paid for the dossier too? You know don't you that Kushner/Drump Jr and Manifort went along for a chat with Russians about dirt on Clinton? You didn't? Oh well the e mails that went between them said so (and Dump the elder admitted to it-after denying the meeting had taken place!), then the old man decided it would be about adoptions.. After the meeting had taken place. LOL

You know don't you that Wikileaks is a front for the FSB and Assange their bitch? Remember how Trump 'loved' wikileaks? And wanted all those emails that had been hacked by wikileaks to be released? In other words he knew they would be released, how do you think he knew that, unless he was party to espionage?

But Hillary!!  ;D ;D

C’mon Pud, all that is a far cry from your original take on the matter and reality.  The R’s paid a comparatively minuscule amount for it to use against Trump during the primaries and then handed it off to the D’s after Trump had kicked their asses.  The D’s paid many times more for it to be fleshed out which it never really was and then turned it over to Trump’s arch enemy McCain so he could give it to the FBI. The Obama administration then used it as the basis for surveilance of Trump and  unmasked names. You are trying to defend the indefensible.  You do recall me saying that when the smoke clears there will be  many more D’s under indictment than R’s?  I do have to give you credit for having a fertile imagination though. 

Lunger

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 05:41:41 PM
You know don't you that someone in the GOP paid for the dossier too? You know don't you that Kushner/Drump Jr and Manifort went along for a chat with Russians about dirt on Clinton? You didn't? Oh well the e mails that went between them said so (and Dump the elder admitted to it-after denying the meeting had taken place!), then the old man decided it would be about adoptions.. After the meeting had taken place. LOL

You know don't you that Wikileaks is a front for the FSB and Assange their bitch? Remember how Trump 'loved' wikileaks? And wanted all those emails that had been hacked by wikileaks to be released? In other words he knew they would be released, how do you think he knew that, unless he was party to espionage?

But Hillary!!  ;D ;D

Haven't we found out that only Hillary and the DNC paid for this thing?

There was nothing untoward about the Kushner meeting.  It was politics as usual and Trump's people left as soon as they realized that the 'Russians' were full of shit.

Assange is no one's bitch.

It'll be a sweet, sweet day that Hillary is imprisoned.  Sadly, its a day we will not see.  She will be suicided before then.  Those who live by the sword ....

Lunger

The truest words in American politics are:

If you want to know what the Democrats are up to just listen to what they are accusing the Republicans of doing.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 11:09:15 PM
It's pretty obvious that he works for them in some capacity. No one could be that willfully blind otherwise.  ;)
Agreed. When he’s not online stalking and defending pedophila he was here endlessly posting defense of the demokkkrat party. And then one day loser disappeared and look who showed back up? 12345678. And then he carries the torch for a month or so, disappears just as loser makes his triumphant return. Only a paid demokkkrat idiot could be so ignorant.

The most hilarious part is why any left wingers are here. They’re the most close minded people in America today. They’re on a website that is all about a man whos foundation was being openminded to everything outside the norm, and being a conservative libertarian. Left wingers have zero in common with Art Bell.  Their only purpose for being here is to push their close minded ignorance. Their level of ignorance make it difficult to believe any are actually real.

As soon as the next fake 24hr scandal pops up, they’ll all show up here to gloat for a day, until it’s put in perspective and the media stops covering it. This has been the pattern with the MSM and their lemmings re: Trump for well over a year now. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 27, 2017, 04:29:23 AM
C’mon Pud, all that is a far cry from your original take on the matter and reality.  The R’s paid a comparatively minuscule amount for it to use against Trump during the primaries and then handed it off to the D’s after Trump had kicked their asses.  The D’s paid many times more for it to be fleshed out which it never really was and then turned it over to Trump’s arch enemy McCain so he could give it to the FBI. The Obama administration then used it as the basis for surveilance of Trump and  unmasked names. You are trying to defend the indefensible.  You do recall me saying that when the smoke clears there will be  many more D’s under indictment than R’s?  I do have to give you credit for having a fertile imagination though.

Oh you have me on that. Your imagination is far more fertile than mine, do you use regular horseshit or the good stuff?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2017, 12:56:49 AM
https://twitter.com/loudobbs/status/923338272499228672

Is this the same DoJ that has had its independence and integrity compromised because Trump has instructed Jeff Sessions to get on the case? Yeah, it probably is.

Oh the blle that would be thrown up by the Trumpers if Obama had instructed his AG to do his bidding. Separation of power doesn't apply in the Trump era. Trump owns the AG, the military (his generals remember?) and I guess anything else he decides, he's already got Bannon to choose a Trump friendly house and senate.

Trumpers are so intellectually dishonest and hypocritical its pityful.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 08:48:08 AM
Agreed. When he’s not online stalking and defending pedophila he was here endlessly posting defense of the demokkkrat party. And then one day loser disappeared and look who showed back up? 12345678. And then he carries the torch for a month or so, disappears just as loser makes his triumphant return. Only a paid demokkkrat idiot could be so ignorant.

The most hilarious part is why any left wingers are here. They’re the most close minded people in America today. They’re on a website that is all about a man whos foundation was being openminded to everything outside the norm, and being a conservative libertarian. Left wingers have zero in common with Art Bell.  Their only purpose for being here is to push their close minded ignorance. Their level of ignorance make it difficult to believe any are actually real.

As soon as the next fake 24hr scandal pops up, they’ll all show up here to gloat for a day, until it’s put in perspective and the media stops covering it. This has been the pattern with the MSM and their lemmings re: Trump for well over a year now. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad.

You live in Sacramento don't you? Meet me and say that to my face, what about on capitol? You can bring one of your train sims as a comfort blanket if you like.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lunger on October 27, 2017, 08:17:58 AM
The truest words in American politics are:

If you want to know what the Democrats are up to just listen to what they are accusing the Republicans of doing.

Look! A shiny thing, don't look at Trump (unless he's craving his daily dose of adulation of course) and never question him because he doesn't take responsibility anyway; have you heard him take responsibilty yet for those soldiers killed in Niger? No, you won't. But then again, the WH newspeak (Fox 'news') will tell you how to think.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 09:02:11 AM
You live in Sacramento don't you? Meet me and say that to my face, what about on capitol? You can bring one of your train sims as a comfort blanket if you like.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 08:58:28 AM
Is this the same DoJ that has had its independence and integrity compromised because Trump has instructed Jeff Sessions to get on the case? Yeah, it probably is.

Oh the blle that would be thrown up by the Trumpers if Obama had instructed his AG to do his bidding. Separation of power doesn't apply in the Trump era. Trump owns the AG, the military (his generals remember?) and I guess anything else he decides, he's already got Bannon to choose a Trump friendly house and senate.

Trumpers are so intellectually dishonest and hypocritical its pityful.

I said Laura should let you come out and play more often, not longer.

p.s. The president does own the AG. That is why the AG is in the Executive branch.

p.p.s. Obviously you are not aware of who the AGs were under Obama.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

Nope; I just want him to say it to my face...What are the chances?  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 27, 2017, 09:48:21 AM
I said Laura should let you come out and play more often, not longer.

p.s. The president does own the AG. That is why the AG is in the Executive branch.

No he doesn't. The AG is appointed by the POTUS but he or she is independent of the POTUS. Its what pissed Nixon off before he resigned.

p.p.s. Obviously you are not aware of who the AGs were under Obama.

Yes I am. But you and I both know that if Obama had done what Trump is doing, the Trumpers would have a collective fit.

In other news: http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/357383-house-panels-probe-300m-puerto-rico-power-repair-contract

Two House committees and a federal watchdog have started investigating a $300 million repair contract that Puerto Rico’s electricity utility signed with a Montana company..

The probes come amid growing questions in Puerto Rico and the mainland about how Whitefish Energy Holdings, which had only two employees before Hurricane Maria decimated the island, got the contract, and how it is managing the task of restoring electricity to millions of residents who have been without power for more than a month.

Whitefish had little experience in repairing electricity infrastructure. Its CEO, Andrew Techmanski, is from the same town as Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke and the two know each other, but they have denied that Zinke played any role in Whitefish getting the no-bid contract.

Draining the swamp!

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 09:02:11 AM

Sure thing bitch. I’ll extend my offer again. Guess I nailed you to a Tee.

Firestone Public House. Tonight. Tomorrow. I’m there all the time.

1132 16th St
Sacramento, CA  95814
United States

Or would you prefer faces. It’s the hottest gay nightclub in Sac. I’ll buy you a zima. You’re a fucking pussy and a pedophile. I wasn’t the first to point it out. I’ll destroy you in person more than i destroy you here. You’re not the first dumbfuck leftwinger I’ve set straight.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 10:14:16 AM
Sure thing bitch. I’ll extend my offer again. Guess I nailed you to a Tee.

You’re a fucking pussy and a pedophile.

You're not old enough to drink train spotter..

As for the rest; Oh my my...

Quote from: Lunger on October 27, 2017, 07:20:09 AM
... It'll be a sweet, sweet day that Hillary is imprisoned.  Sadly, its a day we will not see.  She will be suicided before then.  Those who live by the sword ....

It wouldn't be a sad day to wake up and find out there was some sort of unfortunate ''accident''...

My question is will the Democrat machine fnally, finally turn on the Clinton crime family now that they are no longer useful, now that they are a gigantic liability.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

Pantyboy doesn’t even live in Sac. Who knows where he lives with his 5 fake profiles, fake wife, fake life. Just another internet loser.

Here’s the best part, either he’s just some dumbass shill who is employed by the DNC to sit online all day spouting ignorant leftwing views at various websites. Or funnier yet, he’s not.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 10:14:13 AM

No he doesn't. The AG is appointed by the POTUS but he or she is independent of the POTUS. Its what pissed Nixon off before he resigned.

Yes I am. But you and I both know that if Obama had done what Trump is doing, the Trumpers would have a collective fit.

In other news: http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/357383-house-panels-probe-300m-puerto-rico-power-repair-contract

Draining the swamp!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 10:24:11 AM
Pantyboy doesn’t even live in Sac. Who knows where he lives with his 5 fake profiles, fake wife, fake life. Just another internet loser.

Here’s the best part, either he’s just some dumbass shill who is employed by the DNC to sit online all day spouting ignorant leftwing views at various websites. Or funnier yet, he’s not.

Only 5? I have at least twelve. Or is it fifteen? I forget. But whatever it is you're smoking it's making you paranoid. Unless its train sims that do it; Or maybe its the scam links you post on your twitter account? Who knows?

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 08:48:08 AM
... As soon as the next fake 24hr scandal pops up, they’ll all show up here to gloat for a day, until it’s put in perspective and the media stops covering it. This has been the pattern with the MSM and their lemmings re: Trump for well over a year now. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad.

Yes, but by killing a day here and a week there, they've managed to damage and obstruct the agenda of getting this country back on the right track.  No major legislation out of Congress on any of it, as we head into the mid-term election cycle when it becomes much more difficult to get anything through.

It doesn't matter that it was all lies and BS and was all finally exposed and discarded, what matters is they were able to tie things up for that important first year.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 27, 2017, 10:24:14 AM

LOL, you're going back 50 plus years to get to 'Yeah, but HE did it too!"?? C'mon, Trump sold his shit on the way he would stop cronyism; But instead not only is he continuing what he's done all his life (Lie, cheat, bully, abuse) he's using the government to do it for him. Il Duce. .