• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I give you the Cydonia mega collection

Started by henge0stone, November 25, 2017, 09:14:13 PM

henge0stone

Because I love the whole Cydonia/ancient civilization on mars stuff But I hate when RCH rambles on endlessly about NASA conspiracies I edited 8 years of Cydonia shows into ten hours. Youtube decided that having part of a paul simon bumper music was enough to take it down so I'll just post it here I guess. effing youtube.

enjoy!
https://archive.org/details/CoastToCoastAMCydoniaMarsCollection

Lunger

henge0stone

click on the link that takes you to archive.org. Then see the download options on the right. VBR MP3 is what I usually use.

brugvu

If you uploaded WillieDEE's torrent you would have all those shows already:)
i know that because i was the donator that helped him.

Richard Hoagland doesn't ramble. you are too unlearned to understand and don't have the patients to learn.
all the egypt/mason/nasa stuff has to deal with TIME TRAVELERS/ ALIENS/ and STARGATES.. certain locations at certain dates..
during certain astronomical alignments and stuff. 

NASA is an arm of the DOD.  Everything they do is to protect us... (i hope) they AIN'T gonna tell us that there are GREEN GUYS. OR TIME TRAVELERS. or
Ancient stuff anywhere.  They will always lie, or dismiss EVERYTHING that is interesting to the public. 

Everything is just JAMES O'BERG'S URINE DUMPS.   That is what NASA says.

That is why HOAGLAND tries to describe in detail what happened, or what may be happening. or his "rambles of NASA conspiracies"

so before you bash RCH, do your homework.  Listen, and connect the fn dots.
maybe you'll stumble on to something. like i have done.

You RCH bashers are so lame. 

It took me 5+ times listening to each show with ART, before i understood.
i don;t blame you for not having the time or effort.

but stop bashing him.
He may be off on a few things (very few) but there is ALWAYS a NASA CONSPIRACY to talk about.
and they don't exactly defend themselves... Just a bunch of O'BERGS pushing their bull shit. NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER.
For instance where the hell is DON SAVAGE AND RAY VALLARD? not a peep since 1997-05-01 NOT 1 NASA person ever went on with ART again.. besides O'BERG..   Speech Reversals revealed a shit load. or dont you know about that either??? i have the shows. do you?

anyways, have a good one.

PS ASTEROID PHAETHON IS RED.  UH OH.  Lets " HOPI " he passes EARTH and NEVER LOOKS BACK.  or perhaps he will DESTROY ALL OF MANKIND. 
1997-03-24 Art Bell 1 Robert Morning Sky Hale Bop Hopi Prophecy.    HAVE A LISTEN!  hale-bopp is blue, ison is white. PHAETHON is RED...

henge0stone

Quote from: brugvu on December 05, 2017, 06:01:11 PM
If you uploaded WillieDEE's torrent you would have all those shows already:)
i know that because i was the donator that helped him.

well ya that's where I got the shows from, good work finding these shows. I don't think I was bashing the guy just editing it to keep him on track.

brugvu

fair enough.

yeah. i spend most my free time looking and asking complete strangers if they have any, or recorded them.
normally on ebay when i find ART BELL related things.
Like Whitley Strieber's  UFO tv special vcr tape that was sealed and autographed.
i bought it and found out he had 300+ tapes of Art Bell recordings.
so of course i bought those too. 
i didn't give williedee those :)
nor the last 200 tapes or so i converted since.

i can't believe NO ONE else has found any, or at least i haven't seen that anyone found more.

make sure you guys tell me... i will share.. and or convertem my self.

Does anyone know why PREMIER doesnt replay any not replayed before ART BELL shows?
i check every fn week. same damn replays. tired of it.

Do they not have most of the original broadcasts? did they just UPLOAD my collection and replay em over and over again???
:)

cmon premier.  what is the CONSPIRACY?   Do you not have all or most of the original broadcast? 1994-2002?

can someone contact premier and ask? i'm too pissed to even try.

How hard is it? you can throw a dart and get one that hasn't been replayed last 10 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU NEED A LIST OF SHOWS PREMIER?  i can make one for you.

#1 1997-07-15 HOURS 2-5. just edit hour 1 out...

oh grow some BALLS and replay all 5 hours. or have all 5 hours available.

dumasses.

brugvu

i bet they REPLAY 1997-05-20 this week.  YUMMY

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brugvu on December 10, 2017, 11:58:09 PM
i bet they REPLAY 1997-05-20 this week.  YUMMY

Great posting above! Few understand, only the choice few, the path finders.