• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2019, 05:29:23 PM
"Records from three cases from 2007 that involved Buck were destroyed by the Los Angeles Superior Court." 

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ed-buck-west-hollywood-20190110-story.html   

Yet, I got a form from the DMV, *in the mail*, that demanded that I send proof of vehicle insurance. We don't have two tiers of justice; we have four tiers of justice.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 07:16:13 PM
And your whore of a mom should’ve given you a post-birth abortion.

I'm not an internet tough guy. However, I would knock your teeth (if you have them) down your retarded throat if you said that to my face.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 20, 2019, 07:17:24 PM
Yet, I got a form from the DMV, *in the mail*, that demanded that I send proof of vehicle insurance. We don't have two tiers of justice; we have four tiers of justice.
You should just say "no hables." They are allowed, with almost impunity, to drive without insurance, licenses, vehicle inspection tags, unsecured loads, seatbelt violations, and drunk, often.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 20, 2019, 07:19:53 PM
I'm not an internet tough guy. However, I would knock your teeth (if you have them) down your retarded throat if you said that to my face.

FIFY.  ;)

Oh, my! I’m quivering. Such an internet tough guy! :D

P.S. You, metron and gd make quite the Bellgab goon squad.  ;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2019, 07:22:11 PM
You should just say "no hables." They are allowed, with almost impunity, to drive without insurance, licenses, vehicle inspection tags, unsecured loads, seatbelt violations, and drunk, often.

That's a great idea. I might be able to get a free used car too.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 07:22:56 PM
FIFY.  ;)

That's all I have to say to you. I will now remove the turd member (MD) from the forum punch bowl.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 20, 2019, 07:24:12 PM
That's a great idea. I might be able to get a free used car too.

Things are pretty tough for you, huh? Looking for handouts on Bellgab. Tsk.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 20, 2019, 07:25:23 PM
That's all I have to say to you. I will now remove the turd member (MD) from the forum punch bowl.

Yeah, I thought I heard your whoremom calling you too. Run along now! ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2019, 07:22:11 PM

Just like the old country.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 20, 2019, 07:42:23 PM
Just like the old country.
Yeah. You know the interesting thing? When you drive there you need to buy "Mexican Insurance." No, not the slipped bill to the Federale or cops if you are pulled over to get out of a problem, but actually a thing you need to have for your vehicle. Also, interestingly, in Ol' Mex you are presumed guilty in car accidents. Last aside, even in somewhat decent areas, you wonder why buildings look so shitty and uncompleted...well, because until the building is COMPLETE you don't need to pay the property taxes. So, guess what, you never finish them!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 07:16:13 PM
And your whore of a mom should’ve given you a post-birth abortion.

Did you know that your largely content free Triumph the Insult Dog routine is getting really OLD?

I'm baffled that a man of your years is still firmly in the grip of adolescent argumentation and derogation. Why not Just try, even for a week, actual topical debate? Seriously, what would you have to lose? You might even sway an opinion or two. It could happen... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 07:22:56 PM
FIFY.  ;)

P.S. You, metron and gd make quite the Bellgab goon squad.  ;)
What the fuck else does your insult dog routine engender? If folks come at you like that the only question in your sewer of a mind ought to be - why does this always happen to me? What is the constant here - could it be how I present myself to others? Etc. Think about it. :-X

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 20, 2019, 07:25:23 PM
Dude !              Leave The Floaters In There ! ! !   >:(
Then everyone knows the punch is contaminated, and they won't drink it by mistake.
;)
(Heh, Heh, Heh.)         :o     ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2019, 07:50:14 PM
Yeah. You know the interesting thing? When you drive there you need to buy "Mexican Insurance." No, not the slipped bill to the Federale or cops if you are pulled over to get out of a problem, but actually a thing you need to have for your vehicle. Also, interestingly, in Ol' Mex you are presumed guilty in car accidents. Last aside, even in somewhat decent areas, you wonder why buildings look so shitty and uncompleted...well, because until the building is COMPLETE you don't need to pay the property taxes. So, guess what, you never finish them!

Spoken as someone who clearly has been to old Mejico and learned their drill.The other thing you notice is the great variety of paving conventions in smaller towns. You can go, in the course of a single street, from lousy concrete, to dirt, then gravel, then some asphalt, then even paver bricks and back again. Because no project is ever fully funded, completed on time, or done in a linear fashion.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dhea on January 21, 2019, 09:03:19 AM
There are many a famous virus here   8)

Liberalism is a toxic disease in which the infected are rendered immune to reality and enslaved by dogma.

See Pelosi's idiotic response to getting what she demanded from Trump but still playing the all or nothing card.

Liberalism destroys dialog, renders it null and void. >:( >:( >:(

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 10:08:32 AM
Spoken as someone who clearly has been to old Mejico and learned their drill.The other thing you notice is the great variety of paving conventions in smaller towns. You can go, in the course of a single street, from lousy concrete, to dirt, then gravel, then some asphalt, then even paver bricks and back again. Because no project is ever fully funded, completed on time, or done in a linear fashion.

The other thing you notice is they don’t believe in organized refuse disposal. That’s not a MexicO thing, that’s just a MexiCAN, thing. Even here, their Saturday in the park bbq’s leave the places trashed. Pretty much everywhere they go is left looking like an overturned dumpster.

Clearly when it comes to waste disposal, it’s Mexicant.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 21, 2019, 10:31:43 AM
The other thing you notice is they don’t believe in organized refuse disposal. That’s not a MexicO thing, that’s just a MexiCAN, thing. Even here, their Saturday in the park bbq’s leave the places trashed. Pretty much everywhere they go is left looking like an overturned dumpster.

Clearly when it comes to waste disposal, it’s Mexicant.

So totally true. Here' have a look at Miller Canyon, a previously pristine bit of wilderness near Sierra Vista, Az. What used to be a birder's paradise has become:

http://beattysguestranch.com/Recent_Illegal_events_affecting_our_Guest_Ranch.htm
The above below photo from the Hunter-Miller ridgeline area, where 3 bodies were found in 2008-09.
If you are REALLY UNEASY after reading the above, then don't get off the pavement when visiting SEAZ and join
the "Some people should not get off the pavement" club.

http://www.angelfire.com/az/chiricahua/chiricahuawarning.html

Based upon the amount of trash found in a 1 square mile area near the Paradise Cemetery, an estimated 200+ illegals moved through the Portal/Paradise area during the winter of 2002-3 alone. In the last two years (2002-2003) it is estimated that over 1,500 illegals moved through the Portal/Paradise area. According to Border Patrol sources, the U.S. Border Patrol is severely undermanned and underfunded to deal with the literally thousands of illegal border crossers coming from Mexico on a daily basis. The southern border of the United States with Mexico is in reality, out of control with the large numbers of "illegals" being smuggeled into the U.S. Border Patrol Agents in the field will many times readily admit to this fact. This same scenario exists all along the southern border with Mexico and is much worse in many other areas. Would it not also be easy for terrorists and biological, chemical or even a "dirty nuclear device" to also enter the United States using the same methods and routes as the illegal migrants and drug smugglers?

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 21, 2019, 10:59:41 AM

LOL! How does one fake the fake news?

Here, let them have a new masthead:

Dhea

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 10:11:06 AM
Liberalism is a toxic disease in which the infected are rendered immune to reality and enslaved by dogma.

See Pelosi's idiotic response to getting what she demanded from Trump but still playing the all or nothing card.

Liberalism destroys dialog, renders it null and void. >:( >:( >:(

i am apolitical  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dhea on January 21, 2019, 11:08:22 AM
i am apolitical  ;)
Is any human, really? :o

Because if they are then securing the border would have been done a long time ago. :-\

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/15/freshman-democrats-turn-on-pelosi-over-border-wall-seek-deal-with-trump/
Rep. Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ), another freshman Democrat who won in 2018’s midterm elections, said he would support a deal that funds the wall.

“If I had the opportunity to vote for some sort of a deal, I would,” Van Drew said, according to Vice News.

“I think if we work on the border security, in my opinion, the president would be willing to work on some of these other issues,” Van Drew added.

There are many more Democrats besides the freshmen who want to deal with Trump and are not supportive of Pelosi’s refusal to negotiate.

“I think we all want to see DACA protections, so I think there’s an opportunity to, if they give something â€" it’s called negotiation, right?” Rep. Ami Bera (D-CA) said in an interview with Vice News. “Give us a chance to protect the Dreamers; maybe we can give something on border security.”

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 10:03:27 AM
Did you know that your largely content free Triumph the Insult Dog routine is getting really OLD?

I'm baffled that a man of your years is still firmly in the grip of adolescent argumentation and derogation. Why not Just try, even for a week, actual topical debate? Seriously, what would you have to lose? You might even sway an opinion or two. It could happen... :o

I think that he's just mad at the world, and he takes out his anger on all of us. That's likely the last comment that I'll make about the child.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 21, 2019, 07:01:44 PM
I think that he's just mad at the world, and he takes out his anger on all of us. That's likely the last comment that I'll make about the child.
Occam's Razor - agreed. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 07:01:41 PM
They hate President Trump because:
1.  He's white.
2.  He's male.
3.  He's heterosexual.

4. He is a US citizen.