• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Apollo Program was a Hoax!

Started by Stellar, July 15, 2014, 04:09:38 AM

Stellar

Ok you are going to tell me a Lemon tin can with 24k on board memory and we don't even have a record of the telemetry landed on the moon, thus maneuvering through the Van Allen Radiation BELT; Right!

Stanley Kubrick Filmed Fake Moon Footage !! Proof ! Told you so

Dark Side of the Moon: Stanley Kubrick and the Fake Moon Landings

Yorkshire pud

I'm convinced. No fucking question.

Kirk Douglas, who was directed by Kubrick in Spartacus, later appeared in the Final Countdown. Furthering confirming the Apollo Program was a hoax.
I think its obvious Kubrick told Douglas.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 15, 2014, 05:10:34 AM
Kirk Douglas, who was directed by Kubrick in Spartacus, later appeared in the Final Countdown. Furthering confirming the Apollo Program was a hoax.
I think its obvious Kubrick told Douglas.

..who told his son, who in turn told his future wife, who in turn told Sean Connery as they played about in KL.. Sean Connery used to be James Bond before he changed his name to Ramirez in Highlander. Obviously when he was a spy he will have been involved in covering up the Apollo hoax.

RcCle

I heard there is some question as to the amount of fuel needed to land on the moon and return.  Like there wasn't enough space on-board for all of it.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 05:25:46 AM

..who told his son, who in turn told his future wife, who in turn told Sean Connery as they played about in KL.. Sean Connery used to be James Bond before he changed his name to Ramirez in Highlander. Obviously when he was a spy he will have been involved in covering up the Apollo hoax.

Look stop joking around, this is serious stuff.  Vintage films from the Apollo submarines! 38k words ah spring loaded seats in sub.  No delay in feed hmmm what a TV broadcast.  Thank you Van Allen :)

Apollo 11 Crew TV Broadcast July 23, 1969

So here is a sub, looks like a likely candidate to pull off the Hoax.  But I gotcha!  It's Pocket Rocket submerged headed back from Atlantis Tranquility base lol

THE SUBMARINERS 1967 United States Navy Educational Documentary WDTVLIVE42

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RcCle on July 15, 2014, 07:22:25 AM
I heard there is some question as to the amount of fuel needed to land on the moon and return.  Like there wasn't enough space on-board for all of it.

The spacecraft that went to and from the moon wasn't the same one that landed and took off from it. The one that took all three (Command module) only had to get up to speed after breaking from Earths orbit then it was feet off the pedals stuff until they got to the moon..then a quick correction and slow down as they orbited the moon...Two got in the Lunar module, which landed on the moon...a few hours later the top bit of the LM blasted off leaving the bottom bit behind (which had the retro rocket engine in to land) and met with the orbiting CM...the two guys in the LM got in the CM..All three then detached the LM and blasted back to Earth..a few days later they got into Earths orbit and re-entered landing in the Pacific.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 15, 2014, 07:48:20 AM
Look stop joking around, this is serious stuff.  Vintage films from the Apollo submarines! 38k words ah spring loaded seats in sub.  No delay in feed hmmm what a TV broadcast.  Thank you Van Allen :)

Here's a top tip; what about looking at the facts behind the missions and learn, instead of trawling YT for spurious theories why they didn't?  Damn! That won't be as much fun.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 07:51:14 AM

The spacecraft that went to and from the moon wasn't the same one that landed and took off from it. The one that took all three (Command module) only had to get up to speed after breaking from Earths orbit then it was feet off the pedals stuff until they got to the moon..then a quick correction and slow down as they orbited the moon...Two got in the Lunar module, which landed on the moon...a few hours later the top bit of the LM blasted off leaving the bottom bit behind (which had the retro rocket engine in to land) and met with the orbiting CM...the two guys in the LM got in the CM..All three then detached the LM and blasted back to Earth..a few days later they got into Earths orbit and re-entered landing in the Pacific.

Sure and no records of the telemetry from NASA. I bet now NASA will manufacture some telemetry data, because of posts like mine.  You know Hollyweird screwball stuff it never ends! Also its been proven that you can reflect signals off the moon regardless of any phony supposed reflectors.  Keep spinning it Yorkie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 15, 2014, 08:04:36 AM
Sure and no records of the telemetry from NASA. I bet now NASA will manufacture some telemetry data, because of posts like mine.

I bet NASA are shitting their collective pants.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 08:16:30 AM
I bet NASA are shitting their collective pants.

That was funny York!  ;D

Foodlion

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 04:58:53 AM
I'm convinced. No fucking question.
lol

Careful. Online sarcasm is usually misinterpreted.

onan

I was asked by Stellar in a thread to explain why I am a prick to him.
Here goes.

My uncle worked for NASA. He was a brilliant man. He was the first to teach me of the scientific method. He was one of the designers of the X-15. I used to have a picture of him holding me in front the X-15.

He knew Gus Grissom.

The moon landing was predicated on a challenge to Americans to do something because it was hard. We did that. We as a nation collectively supported great men to achieve great things.

For assholes to suggest otherwise... they deserve derision.

Eddie Coyle

I saw that movie. The Heisman Hacker, OJ, was in it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2014, 10:42:09 AM
Here goes.

My uncle worked for NASA. He was a brilliant man. He was the first to teach me of the scientific method. He was one of the designers of the X-15. I used to have a picture of him holding me in front the X-15.

He knew Gus Grissom.

The moon landing was predicated on a challenge to Americans to do something because it was hard. We did that. We as a nation collectively supported great men to achieve great things.

Abso fucking lutely sir!

Stellar

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2014, 10:42:09 AM
Here goes.

He knew Gus Grissom.

Look Onan I see you have a great deal of emotional attachment here, but I'm leveling with you here.  Gus is mad as held and believes the Apollo Program to be a Lemon ( thus his hanging a Lemon from a Coat wire on it), it's evident via his communications with Carnival!

So this is the deal a dual test by some of what was known as the greatest minds at the time?

It's bullshit

He was murdered for not going along with the program and its bullshit for what they did to him and his team!

The Mission of AS 204 Apollo 1

eddie dean

Quote from: Stellar on July 15, 2014, 08:04:36 AM
Also its been proven that you can reflect signals off the moon regardless of any phony supposed reflectors.

Do you have a link to your research?

Mythbusters experiment. For what it's worth.

Mythbusters Moon Hoax Retroreflectors:
http://youtu.be/VmVxSFnjYCA

Stellar

Quote from: eddie dean on July 15, 2014, 12:12:04 PM
Do you have a link to your research?

Mythbusters experiment. For what it's worth.

Mythbusters Moon Hoax Retroreflectors:
http://youtu.be/VmVxSFnjYCA

ASK HAARP OR SBX-1 People!

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 12:39:29 PM

Watch and learn Stellar...

http://youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs

Love your Re-Post but all watch it for old time sake: back attcha Luna echo tic lol  ;D

HAARP Lunar Echoes

albrecht

according to some "experts", I think David Icke, the moon doesn't even exist. Or, according to others, if it does it is artificial. Of course, we all know, thanks to guest Jan Lamprecht, that regardless it is hollow- much like the earth and many other planets and satellites. Now there is debate whether or not we have gone there but clearly someone has because of the crystal buildings there. I can prove that by looking at my watch. It is in the data.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 05:25:46 AM

And before he was Ramirez, he was the bloody Raisuli, sherif of the bloomin' Riffian Berbers and the true defender of the faithful.  Who is this character Connery and what's he up to?  He sure seems to wear a lot of different hats and hairpieces, and if that's not cause for suspicion, I don't know what is.  I hope somebody's keeping a close eye on him.

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2014, 01:23:27 PM
And before he was Ramirez, he was the bloody Raisuli, sherif of the bloomin' Riffian Berbers and the true defender of the faithful.  Who is this character Connery and what's he up to?  He sure seems to wear a lot of different hats and hairpieces, and if that's not cause for suspicion, I don't know what is.  I hope somebody's keeping a close eye on him.

[attachimg=1]

He's off the radar now; Apollo is over, as are the shuttle missions. Someone will be keeping an eye and ear out for him in case he spills the beans about what he knows. If he does spill them, I hope he scoops up enough to heat up and put on toast to make a hearty snack.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 01:39:59 PM
He's off the radar now; Apollo is over, as are the shuttle missions. Someone will be keeping an eye and ear out for him in case he spills the beans about what he knows. If he does spill them, I hope he scoops up enough to heat up and put on toast to make a hearty snack.

Yes, but they're still plenty worried about his extensive knowledge of the top secret Area 51 Flying Mountain program, code named, "Zardoz."

And if he does put those beans on toast, for the love of God I hope he puts them on top of the bread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2014, 01:55:18 PM
Yes, but they're still plenty worried about his extensive knowledge of the top secret Area 51 Flying Mountain program, code named, "Zardoz."

He played a blinder when 'they' thought it was Omar Sheath who was the spook. Dr Zivago looks almost the same as Zardoz if you can't read English, and it's translated into Moon language.

And if he does put those beans on toast, for the love of God I hope he puts them on top of the bread.

Of course; if he didn't he wouldn't be alive now. 'They' take note of these things.

Tarbaby

Psssst! Stellar: ask Yorky why he is purposely omitting any mention of the reptilian mothership! It's a cover-up!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 02:07:32 PM
He played a blinder when 'they' thought it was Omar Sheath who was the spook. Dr Zivago looks almost the same as Zardoz if you can't read English, and it's translated into Moon language.

Of course; if he didn't he wouldn't be alive now. 'They' take note of these things.
"The Man Who Would Be King": Masonic themed.
Heinz beans (for your beans and toast): note the Masonic logo of the cornerstone.
If you watch the movie whilst eating beans and toast for supper "THEY" will contact you; ensure you give the proper handshake and have one pant leg rolled up and "THEY" will tell you the TRUE story of the moon hoax!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tarbaby on July 15, 2014, 02:26:14 PM
Psssst! Stellar: ask Yorky why he is purposely omitting any mention of the reptilian mothership! It's a cover-up!

He's omitting mentioning it because even dead people know it's not reptilian. It's actually crewed by creatures whose closest Earth species would look like a giant rabbit. Only they have smaller teeth and fluffier bob tails. Ahhhhhhhhhh. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 15, 2014, 02:29:49 PM
"The Man Who Would Be King": Masonic themed.
Heinz beans (for your beans and toast): note the Masonic logo of the cornerstone.
If you watch the movie whilst eating beans and toast for supper "THEY" will contact you; ensure you give the proper handshake and have one pant leg rolled up and "THEY" will tell you the TRUE story of the moon hoax!

It's that kind of crazy talk that makes Stellar jumpy. He already thinks I work for the CIA*, and have agents camped outside his pad spying on him.

*Or MI5, MI6, FBI, NSA, NASA, GEC, GM, KIA, ICI, BP, ESSO, (Insert alphabet organisation of choice).