• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

No Respect For Radio Podcast

Started by ponyboysunset, June 05, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

pyewacket

You are all so kind and I appreciate your well wishes. My hubby has to have eye surgery and it has to be done in stages which will protract this out over months.

I went into the project knowing that this was coming but I did try to work with PBS on the foundation of the show. It's already been a rewarding experience for me because I got the chance to chat and plan with PBS, I have acquired two new programs to work with, and had a great time creating an intro to the show. Obviously, I'll have to hold off on this a bit longer. If I can manage to create an audio file- I might be able to share a few 'bloopers' (if I'm honest- more than a few) of how many two sentence takes I could mess up before I managed to produce an acceptable one.   

This will come together sometime in the future and I am looking forward to working with PBS and having you participate as well. On this rare occasion- Jaz is innocent!

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on June 21, 2017, 08:13:31 AM
...On this rare occasion- Jaz is innocent!
Ha!  Is this even remotely possible? :)

paladin1991

You know PBS, if things got a little slow during the 'cast, you could always do a short read.  A particularly juicy excerpt fm your writings, something at random fm the days news, a couple of pages of the General musings of Falkie2013.  Maybe take a call or two re: your readings. 
I, for one, am looking fwd to the sultry and dulcet tones of PBS.

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on June 21, 2017, 09:45:50 AM
Ha!  Is this even remotely possible? :))

jazmunda, destroyer of podcasts and radio shows.