• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Border is Secure

Started by FightTheFuture, August 11, 2014, 09:40:15 AM

b_dubb

Quick Karl doesn't seem to be interested in anything but being a supreme asshole to anyone even slightly unlike him. I can't understand why anyone would want to do that. Maybe this is a requirement of membership in the Houston Area Satanic Restaurant Association of which QK is the President of Delicious Darkness?

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 14, 2014, 03:29:51 PM
I don't suffer fools, Karl.  I have been suffering you for too long.

I have principles, core beliefs, that I am proud to share on this forum.  I don't always live up to them, drawn into your cesspool as often as I am, but at least I have them.

All I have ever seen you do is bloviate and deride; conflate and coerce. You offer nothing but scorn for those who aren't in lock step with your extremist and limited worldview. 

Clearly, you are ashamed of who and what you are.  Your self-loathing pours onto these threads like the thickest, darkest tar. You believe that people are always trying to get one over on you.  You have to justify your existence by overcompensating and overreacting to every disagreement on these threads. Tragic.

I know this world is populated by cynics such as yourself; I have decided that, when and where I can, I will stand up to cynicism, pessimism, and even the fatalism you and your cohort delve out as pearls of wisdom and core belief.

Assault and denigrate me to your heart's desire; you are a sad failure of a man.  I don't have it in me to truly despise you anymore.  I abhor your methods and behavior, but I cannot hate you anymore.  I truly hope someday, before it is too late for you, you will find the kind of love, peace, and sense of self worth that will make you question why you were ever this man in the first place.

That was so pathetic I almost threw-up a little reading it. That has to be about the whiniest pathetic drivel I ever read - you sound like you lost a battle and are trying to redeem yourself with some sad blame-excuse to cover your own absurdly adolescent conduct and inadequate abilities. All I gave you was your own medicine, and you're crying and throwing-in-the-towel...

The thing you hate and can't face is that I got you pegged for precisely who you are - a failed, angry, 60's relic.

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 08:02:49 PM
Are you projecting again?

You continue to be completely clueless.

Quick Karl

Quote from: b_dubb on August 14, 2014, 08:09:27 PM
Quick Karl doesn't seem to be interested in anything but being a supreme asshole to anyone even slightly unlike him. I can't understand why anyone would want to do that. Maybe this is a requirement of membership in the Houston Area Satanic Restaurant Association of which QK is the President of Delicious Darkness?

Fucking douche bag needs a geography lesson (quick, go look that word up).

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 14, 2014, 08:14:34 PM
You continue to be completely clueless.

Yes, your almighty perfectness...

How many flat broke people have you paid medical bills for?

onan

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 14, 2014, 08:16:31 PM
You keep proving my point.

You better go take some of those SSRI's you need to get you through each day...

b_dubb

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 08:15:09 PM
QK ... so you don't deny you ARE President of Darkness for your local Satanic Restaurant Association?

lol

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 08:17:46 PM
You better go take some of those SSRI's you need to get you through each day...
And clever isn't in your talent bag either.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 08:15:09 PM
I did look that word up:
Douchebag: (quick kahrl) Noun: 1. Quick Karl.  Adjective: 1. To be an unseemly,  unredeemable  mess without value or virtue ie:
"Quick Karl is a douchebag!"

aldousburbank

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 14, 2014, 08:24:31 PM
I did look that word up:
Douchebag: (quick kahrl) Noun: 1. Quick Karl.  Adjective: 1. To be an unseemly,  unredeemable  mess without value or virtue ie:
"Quick Karl is a douchebag!"
I think he meant look up "fucking".

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on August 14, 2014, 08:19:01 PM
And clever isn't in your talent bag either.
I have a feeling the only person who thinks Karl is quick is his wife

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on August 14, 2014, 08:31:17 PM
I have a feeling the only person who thinks Karl is quick is his wife

You mean Stan?

Quick Karl

Oh look, three pathetic liberals have all joined up because that Big Bad Wolf, Quick Karl, is just too awesome!

The fact is that all three of you have hollow arguments that you think make you sound like you are superior to the political adversaries you hate, because you know they are right -- and only the clueless share the undeveloped political dogmas you regurgitate like well trained dogs -- because you couldn't analyse and arrive at a belief about a social or political problem on your own, if your pathetic empty lives depended on it.

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 14, 2014, 08:31:55 PM
You mean Stan?

Onan, be honest, if you can -- how many mood altering prescription drugs are you on, and in what quantities daily?

I dare you to stop taking them all, cold turkey, tomorrow AM.

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 08:32:13 PM
Oh look, three pathetic liberals have all joined up because that Big Bad Wolf, Quick Karl, is just too awesome!

The fact is that all three of you have hollow arguments that you think make you sound like you are superior to the political adversaries you hate, because you know they are right, and that only the clueless share the undeveloped political dogmas you regurgitate like well trained dogs -- because you couldn't analyse and arrive at a belief about a social or political problem on your own, if your pathetic empty lives depended on it.

Clueless is your mantra, isn't it?

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 08:34:19 PM
Onan, be honest, if you can -- how many mood altering prescription drugs are you on, and in what quantities daily?

I dare you to stop taking them all, cold turkey, tomorrow AM.

I don't, but if I did, your point would be what? somehow my argument against your stupidity would change. Fuck man, you are clueless.

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 14, 2014, 08:37:20 PM
I don't, but if I did, your point would be what? somehow my argument against your stupidity would change. Fuck man, you are clueless.

You're a liar.

b_dubb

Ladies and gentlemen we have cratered a new crater. BellGab R&D strikes again!

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 08:13:43 PM
That was so pathetic I almost threw-up a little

Though not, curiously, at the thought of licking dog anus.

Quote from: onan on August 14, 2014, 08:38:26 PM
Your mom is fat.
But quickie would have no way of knowing that, would he?

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 14, 2014, 08:38:26 PM
Your mom is fat.

Yes, she is. See how easy honesty is?

Denial is NOT just a river in Africa, big boy...

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on August 14, 2014, 08:43:38 PM
But quickie would have no way of knowing that, would he?

Ah, but if wishes were nickels....

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 08:44:27 PM
Yes, she is. See how easy honesty is?

Denial is NOT just a river in Africa, big boy...

She sweats butter.

Quick Karl

WOW now we're up to FIVE assholes!  ;D