• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

onan

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 28, 2016, 03:07:57 AM
I was not trying to embarrass you and I gave a lot of info.

BTW, you did at least 10 minutes work, is that a lot to you?

Using a search engine to "research" a hairy infant is not work. Perhaps in the mooch's world where it takes days to clean part of a room, a cognitively impaired individual would consider it work, but no where else.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 28, 2016, 03:07:57 AM
I was not trying to embarrass you and I gave a lot of info.

As I said, Hairy Baby is a local legend only in Susanville, passed down from kid to kid. And if you did research it by simply typing "hairy baby Susanville" into Google you would find this story:
http://geekinthecity.com/2005/08/03/vol-i-tales-of-the-wee-geek/

No it is not a sighting, no it is not Big Food. What it is is a common phenomenon that local story, but a thing no one does stories about.
I did have some hope that you might find interest in bringing real unusual stories out rather than just reading some wiki pages.

BTW, you did at least 10 minutes work, is that a lot to you?

He probably can't answer you right now. He must be exhausted after doing all that work and is taking a nap. Check back in 14 hours.

area51drone

George, check out the photos and stories on this blog..  VERY interesting.

http://www.oddee.com/item_98421.aspx

Also, if you could do a movie review of Skullduggery (1970), with Burt Reynolds (whom I believe you have met?), that would be a great video.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 02:47:21 AM
On doing a search of this on several search engines and 5-10 pages in, and at least 10 minutes or more of work, I can find absolutely NOTHING on any " hairy baby of Susanville . "; not even on You Tube though there is a video by the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Association about a Bigfoot sighting seen by a father and son 26 miles outside of Susanville, Ca.
I have a number of books on Bigfoot but despite my extensive reading on the subject, I have never heard of any " hairy baby " in that area.
I think RS is making it up so as to embarrass me and say :

" See, the supposed paranormal ' expert ' Falkie couldn't find ANYTHING about the " hairy baby " ! "

" He's a fraud ! "

Besides, I thought RS WAS THE hairy baby of Bellgab.

Why didn't you click on one of the first links on the first page of Google search results???

Defwhale

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 28, 2016, 06:55:12 AM
Why didn't you click on one of the first links on the first page of Google search results???

Where have you been?  This is not a very intelligent person, he can seem otherwise when he's repeating back something he's read.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Defwhale on March 28, 2016, 07:59:23 AM
Where have you been?  This is not a very intelligent person, he can seem otherwise when he's repeating back something he's read.
I did not click on that because the description made it look as if it was a work of fiction, IMO.
As to your opinion of my intelligence and abilities, it has been placed in the circular file and flushed.

Defwhale

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 08:03:23 AM
I did not click on that because the description made it look as if it was a work of fiction, IMO.
As to your opinion of my intelligence and abilities, it has been placed in the circular file and flushed.

Aaand here we are with the excuse.  Right on schedule.

GravitySucks

Well, numb nuts, if you had any reading comprehension skills, you would have noticed that the link matched the clues given to you by Rally Squirrel.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 08:58:24 PM
When he wanted to do eating videos for cash I offered to pay him to recreate a scene from The Walking Dead. Nothing gross just dressed as Carl and eating a giant can of pudding. So I will pay the guy for content.

Hairy Baby will take research. A lot. He  might start by contacting Geek In The City Radio in Portland, I can give him contact names if interested.

So lets see, he requested $5 but this one is a challenge so $5 if he says yes and $5 minimum once it airs. More money the more thorough he looks into it. If he actually gets interviews and splices in footage of the area maybe $50 more.

Who

Good morning Senda.  On December 21, 2015 you made a video (#776) about a woman who drove her car into a crowd of pedestrians, killing one and injuring 37.  You made the following comment:

"A black woman driving a ’96 Oldsmobile . . . plowed into pedestrians . . .  she deliberately ran over people . . . this woman was not a muslim but she was black."

Do you understand how this comment could be interpreted as bigotry?  If you could take it back, would you?

Would the following be a better way to describe the tragedy?

A woman drove her car into a crowd of pedestrians, killing one and injuring 37.

Let's imagine the driver was not black but a member of another ethnic or religious group.  Would the following comments be acceptable?

A jew driving a ’96 Oldsmobile . . . plowed into pedestrians . . .  he deliberately ran over people . . . this man was not a radical bomb-throwing zionist but he was a jew.

A Catholic driving a ’96 Oldsmobile . . . plowed into pedestrians . . .  he deliberately ran over people . . . this man was not a bomb-throwing IRA member but he was Catholic.

An evangelical protestant driving a ’96 Oldsmobile . . . plowed into pedestrians . . .  he deliberately ran over people . . . this man was not a bomber of abortion clinics  but he was an evangelical protestant.

A white man driving a ’96 Oldsmobile . . . plowed into pedestrians . . .  he deliberately ran over people . . . this man was not a neo Nazi or KKK member  but he was white.

MAX

confused why you, and the big 3 , fish face bill etc are still posting here ?,  not enough interaction with your 3 or 4 members?  please stay on your private site that way you can not be abused.

MV time to kill this thread ? Is it not now redundant? 

Falkie2013

Invitations to several of the distaff side of the board have been made.
I am basing upon those who are not trolls, whom other posters have expressed an interest in seeing here, or who have been friendly towards me in the past.
I have not had much interaction with many female members of Bellgab.
2 female members due to their consistent pattern of behavior will NEVER be invited to this forum.
YOUR suggestions for new members of either sex are welcomed.
Send me an inbox with your list for consideration.
I will not divulge the names of whom I asked but I have sent them private requests for them to join & await an answer.
Thank you.

Falkie2013

Batman vs. Superman opened this past weekend to earnings of $175 million making it the 6th best opening of all time.
However, the critics have given it terrible reviews and Ben Affleck looked so upset in an interview about the bad ratings that a new meme was created :

' Sad Ben Affleck '

I thought he was very good in Hollywoodland.
Perhaps he should have been Superman instead of Cavill.
I have NOT been impressed with Cavill's acting abilities in the films I have seen him in.
A stump has more range and is more interesting.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2016, 02:39:10 PM

I would be happy to do another show with MV.

but i'd like you to do a show solo.  i know you can do it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2016, 06:27:40 PM
I AM allowed to modify a post should I choose being the moderator, but in this case it was not deliberate.

falkie is the first user to have moderation rights (albeit only in this thread) since april 2009.  who woulda thunk it?

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on March 28, 2016, 10:47:41 AM
falkie is the first user to have moderation rights (albeit only in this thread) since april 2009.  who woulda thunk it?

And I have you and Little Chris to thank for it.
Thank you for doing so.
Please add Brig as a member.
She has kindly accepted my invitation and will be our first female member.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on March 28, 2016, 10:45:34 AM

How do I do that ?
I don't have phone equipment and all that stuff.
😫😳😳😳😳😳😨😱😱😱😱🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄😳😳😳😳

I am more than willing to do so as soon as it is practicable for you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 10:55:43 AM
How do I do that ?
I don't have phone equipment and all that stuff.
😫😳😳😳😳😳😨😱😱😱😱🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄😳😳😳😳

I am more than willing to do so as soon as it is practicable for you.

you already have everything you need.  just skype and a headset.  i will handle bringing on the callers, playing the bumper music, moving in and out of breaks (if you choose to take them), etc...

it'll just require a little coordination between the two of us prior to air, but it's no big deal at all to make this happen.

It will have to wait until I get the check to restore the full internet, hopefully by the end of this week.

How DO you spell & pronounce your last name ?

Brig has been approved as a member.

All paranormal looks like works of fiction.

As far as excuses go that one sucks.

You did not click the ONLY link that mentioned Hairy Baby as a creature. "Hairy Baby, a furry blue beast so ferocious that upon his birth he took to..."
That exhaustive ten minutes was hard.

I did not click on that because  the description made it look as if it was a work of fiction, IMO.
it was too much effort and I could not be bothered. I hate anything even slightly associated with work. Work is for suckers who don't know how to game the system. Now send me some money.

SnapT

Now he's editing MV's posts!  Falkie has become a Q.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SnapT on March 28, 2016, 11:27:51 AM
Now he's editing MV's posts!  Falkie has become a Q.

heh heh

Falkie2013

Thank your lucky stars I'm not.
There would be a huge smoking hole in the musings thread.

But on the bright side, poverty, major diseases, homelessness and other things would be eliminated.
And the new millennium of humankind would be achieved early.
MV and all my friends would be rich and time would be changed so that Ramona never died, Art never quit - EVER - the Pirates would win the World Series in 4 and my retinue of assistants would all look like Kate Upton or Christina Hendricks and I'd go back to looking what I looked like at 20 with commensurate weight loss.
And Bart Ell would be a jellyfish washed up on shore.

☄☄☄☄☄☄💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

I got my food money so I'm going out but even though it's sunny and 64, there are 16 mph winds out there and it FEELS icy cold.
No outdoor videos today unless I can find somewhere warm to do them inside.
I will do some when I get back.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 02:47:21 AM
On doing a search of this on several search engines and 5-10 pages in, and at least 10 minutes or more of work
You must be exhausted.

whoozit

It's nice to see that the top right celebrates Falkies love of free speech.  He's so tolerant of others.  Just don't buy him clothes he doesn't need or have the audacity to repeat private information he posts. 

Lilith

Quote from: MV on March 28, 2016, 10:45:34 AM

Praise MV!  And Thank You George for acceptance and a warm fuzzy welcoming feeling to the Secret Falkenburg Fortress.  I need to catch up on the posts, but wanted to let all the cool people know that I am here :D

I have just brewed a fresh pot of coffee, it is on the counter.  Please help yourself.  I try to keep a full pot available at all times for those in need.

coaster

I bet Falkie has a chub. For once in his life he has control over something. Mainly the ability to tell people what to do in a small sub-forum of a website he hates. A tiny group of people who are trolling him, but still. For Falkie, thats a yuge achievement. YUGE!
Don't let all this success go to your head, big guy.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: coaster on March 28, 2016, 01:34:25 PM
I bet Falkie has a chub. For once in his life he has control over something. Mainly the ability to tell people what to do in a small sub-forum of a website he hates. A tiny group of people who are trolling him, but still. For Falkie, thats a yuge achievement. YUGE!
Don't let all this success go to your head, big guy.

It's fascinating experiment. He has his own private thread where only the people that don't have his best interest in mind are allowed. The results might be interesting. He should have just stuck with PM'ing the three people that are allowed in his thread. To state the obvious eventually it will just be him in it.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 28, 2016, 01:53:25 PM
It's fascinating experiment. He has his own private thread where only the people that don't have his best interest in mind are allowed. The results might be interesting. He should have just stuck with PM'ing the three people that are allowed in his thread. To state the obvious eventually it will just be him in it.

I wonder how much he has already deleted over in it.