• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
Just click on it and the .gif will open and work in a new window George.  Then right click save the picture in the animated window, and it will save the animated .gif.  ;)

It might not work on androids, iphones and such, but it will on your computer.

It worked on the site I saw it on but did not work on my IPad.
Can't use my IMac until the internet bill is paid.

The two short kitty videos are up.
I've got to make up the bed ... today.

Oh, Azzarae is on board but it's very late where she lives & I'm sure she will be here sometime today or tomorrow.

bateman

Falkie, what's the deal with the Prius? I can't keep up with the other thread, is the car totaled?

It'll be $20 as a penalty for not keeping up.😝😬😀
We NEED another car.

Water got into the rear compartment & first shorted out the small battery that starts the engine.
We replaced that for $210 & then somehow Kathy lost the smart keys & so we spent another $225 for that.
We tried to start it & all the light would go on but the dashboard would not light up.
Several Prius shops said water probably got to the main battery as well & shorted it out too.
$ 285 to check that out with NO guarantee that it could be be repaired or work when it was done so we sold it for half of what we should have and took a big loss and sold it & are saving up for another one.
I talked about it in a video if Brig, my a/v person would re-post it so you could watch it.
We now are doing what we can to get a car ASAP.

bateman

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2016, 05:28:39 PM
I keep a fresh pot on the counter bateman, along with a supply of creamer, sugar, Splenda, Stevia, Equal & a water dish for the cats, as the master has commanded.  Help Yourself as always!! 

Black is all I need. Thanks.  8)

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 05:37:50 PM
Only for discerning folks such as yerself, me bucko.

Well, beings you are a Trump supporter, you might be kinda hard on a refugee then? 

No.
My Mother had been a refugee at one time as did members of her family were after the war.
You do Trump a disservice as myself.
He has said we should do everything we can to ensure that refugees from Syria are not really ISIS or AQ members traveling under false pretenses.
Yesterday there was yet another hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee and they said in a statement that there is NO way to vet refugees from Syria before they come here because their backgrounds cannot be checked out in Syria or other countries.
Our intelligence agency heads have said the same thing in public before Congress and elsewhere.
THAT is what Trump is & has been saying all along & his words have been twisted to infer or outright lie that he is anti Muslim or anti refugee when he is not.
Saying that we need to protect Americans first is NOT PC to the Left in this country & elsewhere.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 05:39:17 PM
It worked on the site I saw it on but did not work on my IPad.
Can't use my IMac until the internet bill is paid.

The two short kitty videos are up.
I've got to make up the bed ... today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Tpz5WRqZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhmCB2nEciI

AZZERAE

Greetings good people!

Thank you for the kind invite to the new forum, Falkie.

You rock!  8)

- Azzerae

Who

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 29, 2016, 01:05:34 AM
Paladin1991 - I will nominate you for an invitation to enter the Fortress if you publicly promise on this thread to play nicely with others and not make derogatory comments about the Big Guy.  I know you were a financial donor in the past, and that you've tried to help by offering a physical fitness program for George.  Perhaps he will look favorably on you if I put in a good word on your behalf.

Same goes for you, Roswells, Art.  Make your case, and I will consider putting forth a nomination for you too.

Ibby has already made it clear that she apparently doesn't care to be let in, and I can guaran-damn-tee you that Who won't make it within 50 yards of the front gate!

That's what I'm talking about!  I want the Fat One to become The Thin Man.  That's what I've been pushing, like Sisyphus.  If he would just answer his damn phone.  I usually call in the A.M. before I go to work.  Maybe that's the problem that I haven't been able to make contact.  Because as a working man, I keep, well, hours that he has chosen not to.
If he would just work with me on the timing thing.  Being a working man who is just weeks away fm purchasing a 6 bedroom house on 2 1/2 wooded acres, I have to slave for my wage and that limits how often I am free to phone the Fat One/soon to be The Slim Man.   

I'm a big man,just not as big as felchie, I've forgiven Felchie for talking shit about my daughter over the Cinnabon incident. Yeah, put a word in for me.  I really feel that Felchie and I can work this PT program.  This will even work for Our Sweet Kathy. 

I really just don't want the Fat One to die as.....the Fat One.   What do you think, Jerry?  Do you think he will remember that I was the first one to contribute to his girlfriends apartment fund?  the fact that he stole the money and ate a cinnabon and a coffee instead of helping Our Sweet Kathy with it..... *shrug*  It's water under the bridge.  Please tell Senda that my diet and exercise program is an attainable goal.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on March 29, 2016, 02:36:34 PM
kathy looks like she's recording the introduction to an isis beheading video.

Hey fucker!1  Where's my Specific Musings thread?  And how's the fam?

Who

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 29, 2016, 05:30:08 PM
LOL..."Soup Kitchen"...is that a brand name?

You never know what you'll get at the Soup Kitchen. 

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2016, 05:46:11 PM
I drink mine black too!

Barbarians !

Either that or we've been boarded by someone's navy.

I couldn't get over this one.

It's driving me nuts.
I can see the gif being animated on my IPad screen.
I can save it and post it.
But it freezes when I do so. 🌬🌨☃🙀😡😡😡😠😠☹️☹️☹️🙁😕

Falkie2013

Quote from: Azzerae on March 29, 2016, 05:47:16 PM
Greetings good people!

Thank you for the kind invite to the new forum, Falkie.

You rock!  8)

- Azzerae

You ALSO rock, my dear.
Welcome to the forum and bring creamer next time.☕️🍩🍪🍮🍰

coaster

Quote from: Who on March 29, 2016, 05:16:53 PM
Attention Bellgabbers.  Swear your allegiance to King George and become a member of Falikie's Fortress. 

The rules are simple.

I will remind ALL posters that I and not YOU am the moderator of THIS forum.
Decisions or rules made by the moderator once made are not to be discussed openly in the forum.

But isn't he the moderator? Is he talking in third person? He is a couch potato fascist. That is so weird. Falkie is a one of kind potato..

bateman

How the hell did this cost $1300?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/29/man-moves-to-san-francisco-pays-400-a-month-to-sleep-in-wooden-box-inside-friends-living-room/

Liberal unions and free sex change operations.😛😝😜

I did a video on it that the trolls didn't like.

Note the drabness of the " home " as well.
And this nut bag likes living in a box too !
Only in S.F. I guess.

bateman

Falkie, why are you editing these posts instead of just quoting them?

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on March 29, 2016, 06:24:45 PM

I think I remember him saying something like the reply button isn't showing on his ipad.  I think his sylvester gif is freezing when he tries to save it........Sometimes its just time to switch to android.  I really love my LG 10.1 inch tablet.  Its quad core and very fast.  I had a samsung tablet, but it was far to slow to load my pictures I wanted to show on my videos.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on March 29, 2016, 06:24:45 PM

I think it's the IPad or the crappy Xfinity/Crapcast connection.
I AM hitting QUOTE and NOT edit but weird stuff happens like it suddenly takes me back 2 pages while I'm posting.
Many sites are NOT entirely IPad friendly & this may be one of them.
I had NO problems with my original internet provider and can't wait to go back to them.
One thing that happens is I can do a video in the bedroom but have to upload it in the living room because the wifi just STOPS as I go down the hall.
That NEVER happened with the other provider either.
Crapcast/Infinity Sucks.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 06:32:12 PM
I think it's the IPad or the crappy Xfinity/Crapcast connection.
I AM hitting QUOTE and NOT edit/modify but weird stuff happens like it suddenly takes me back 2 pages while I'm posting or jumps to modify on its own.
Many sites are NOT entirely IPad friendly & this may be one of them.
I had NO problems with my original internet provider and can't wait to go back to them.
One thing that happens is I can do a video in the bedroom but have to upload it in the living room because the wifi just STOPS as I go down the hall.
That NEVER happened with the other provider either.
Crapcast/Infinity Sucks.

TEST modify.

Hey, I'm trying to quote you about this refugee situation only to realize I am quoting myself.....??

Lilith

I can't help wondering how Georges' eyes are doing after mistaking the eardrops bottle for the eyedrops bottle.  I hope to hear his eyes are ok.  I had a cyst on my eyelid once, that I had rubbed till it was sore and red, so not being able to see very well, I had grabbed the super glue tupe, instead of the antibiotic neosporin tube.  (both where the about the same size and color).  I have panic attacks, usually for no reason, but fortunately, I had a panic attack before I applied the super glue to my eye lid, and discovered my error when I had calmed down, and went to apply the antibiotic to my eyelid,  I caught my mistake, and didn't glue my eye shut.  :-[

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 29, 2016, 01:45:36 PM
His fat pad quivers at the rising expectation of it having it's underside gently grazed by his little chippolata pushing against it.... video later.
hey yorkie luvs to fuck porky pig in the mud, he laughs his ass off seeing you acting like an expert in videos when you have never made one in your entire pathetic life.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 06:34:47 PM
TEST quote.

Damned if I know what's going on.

Happy to see the modify and quote buttons are working for you now George, hope you're able to save your sylvester animations now.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 06:03:33 PM
Barbarians !

Either that or we've been boarded by someone's navy.

I couldn't get over this one.

It's driving me nuts.
I can see the gif being animated on my IPad screen.
I can save it and post it.
But it freezes when I do so. 🌬🌨☃🙀😡😡😡😠😠☹️☹️☹️🙁😕

Instead of ATTACHING an image to the message (it dossn't seem to support animated GIFs), instead click the IMAGE button (it looks like a tiny Mona Lisa picture) above the message you're writing, below the "B" icon.  Then just paste the URL of the image you want between the img in brackets and the other img in brackets.  Like this...

You can click MODIFY to see how I posted the above animated GIF of Power Girl.

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2016, 06:35:31 PM
I can't help wondering how Georges' eyes are doing after mistaking the eardrops bottle for the eyedrops bottle.  I hope to hear his eyes are ok.  I had a cyst on my eyelid once, that I had rubbed till it was sore and red, so not being able to see very well, I had grabbed the super glue tupe, instead of the antibiotic neosporin tube.  (both where the about the same size and color).  I have panic attacks, usually for no reason, but fortunately, I had a panic attack before I applied the super glue to my eye lid, and discovered my error when I had calmed down, and went to apply the antibiotic to my eyelid,  I caught my mistake, and didn't glue my eye shut.  :-[

Trying to channel Art Bell with the superglue, eh ?

I only got one drop in the right eye and it burned like hellfire.
I hobbled to the bathroom and flushed the eye out ( it was a bitch kneeling down to put my head in the toilet 😝😜😛 ) and it hurt for about 5 minutes.
It's ok now. Thanks for caring and glad you did no permanent damage to yours.

Lilith

Trying SnapT's instructions:

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 29, 2016, 06:38:48 PM
Instead of ATTACHING an image to the message (it dossn't seem to support animated GIFs), instead click the IMAGE button (it looks like a tiny Mona Lisa picture) above the message you're writing, below the "B" icon.  Then just paste the URL of the image you want between the img in brackets and the other img in brackets.  Like this...

I disavow any responsibility for the above but send me her phone number.😘😜😏😀

I now declare a 24 hour cooling off period for cleavage posts while I jumpstart my heart.

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2016, 06:41:52 PM
Trying SnapT's instructions:

Great job both of you and thanks !

That's how I feel most mornings until I have my first cup except that I don't smoke.
The day I lost my bag and got it back, I was so frazzled I walked into the bathroom with the empty coffee cup in my hand while I recycled ( ! ) the old coffee that I suddenly looked at the empty coffee cup & said :

" Where's MY coffee ? "

I'm still not sure if that meant I hadn't had enough coffee or too much.