• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 29, 2016, 11:38:19 AM
That Supergirl is definitely a cutie, but probably not "big" enough for George's liking!   ;D ;D ;D :o 8)

The character has a big heart & that's good enough for me.
I'd love to meet her & see what she's like them film the show & also do an interview, of course along with cast of the other show I love, the championing of nerds fighting evil, Scorpion.

Is 3 nerds a minyan ? 🤔😺

3OctaveFart

We'll be holding a military conscription and if your number is called, I'm afraid you will have to serve, Roswells_Art.

Deployed for active duty for the purpose of peacekeeping.

If you don't want to fight we could use a medic.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 29, 2016, 12:23:26 PM
We'll be holding a military conscription and if your number is called, I'm afraid you will have to serve, Roswells_Art.

Deployed for active duty for the purpose of peacekeeping.

If you don't want to fight we could use a medic.

I hope you dickwads understand the way MV's mind works. He is going to let you maroons play in the little Fapping Flakie Fiefdom for awhile and the he is just going to open it up to the masses.

Word is bobo17 already knows the date.

Falkie2013

That Supergirl is definitely a cutie, but probably not "big" enough for George's liking!   ;D ;D ;D :o 8)

I can wait until they do the Powergirl movie.
Speeding bullets indeed.

3OctaveFart

I understand very well how P.T. Vandeven operates and respect and support it implicitly.

I figure it will go along the general plot arc of the George Romero Dawn of the Dead, where the survivalists frolic for months in an abandoned PITTSBURGH shopping mall, before a biker gang opens the gates, the zombies invade and all hell breaks loose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VTk2v5jGrc

coaster

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 29, 2016, 07:53:55 AM
The Falkenberg thread so far:

"Okay, it's my thread and you'll SAY what I want you to say when I want you to say it okay? So STFU. Some of you have been mildly chiding me about my perfectly reasonable dicititorial moderation methods but you're haters trolls and idiots for thinking that. And it's also none of YOUR business."
I laughed so hard I nearly choked.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 12:27:50 PM
Speeding bullets indeed.

Master - may I post a copy of one of your Power Girl pictures over on the other thread so they can see what they're missing out on?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I will only do so with your permission, of course!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEz0eySO9rA

New video filled with disappointment.

I saw it was Trump talk so I was going to pass but then saw the haunted Martinez part. The Black Eyed Children was an ad on to Trump talk and it was cool so I went for it.
After a long talk about something Trump filled with shitty camera work we get to the good part. Did Falkie really go find a local legend?
Well he mentions that Starbucks is haunted as well as an old home. All towns have "The Haunted Place" and I have been requesting this sort of interesting thing.
But that is it, we find out there is one and "someday" he will "research" it. So, never.
Then he talks about Bellgab.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 29, 2016, 12:54:14 PM
Master - may I post a copy of one of your Power Girl pictures over on the other thread so they can see what they're missing out on?

As my official designer of apparel, you need not ask but next time bring pizza & kitty treats.

Here are some more for you and MY candidate for THE actress to portray her as well.
Send them to those Mad Men and make them suffer.😺😀

Hmm, Kate Upton as Super Girl & Christina as Power Girl ?
What an exacta !
Can't lose !🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 29, 2016, 12:59:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEz0eySO9rA

New video filled with disappointment.

I saw it was Trump talk so I was going to pass but then saw the haunted Martinez part. The Black Eyed Children was an ad on to Trump talk and it was cool so I went for it.
After a long talk about something Trump filled with shitty camera work we get to the good part. Did Falkie really go find a local legend?
Well he mentions that Starbucks is haunted as well as an old home. All towns have "The Haunted Place" and I have been requesting this sort of interesting thing.
But that is it, we find out there is one and "someday" he will "research" it. So, never.
Then he talks about Bellgab.
The only hissy fit I will throw is if I can see your new sewer thread.   I sure am glad I don't live in your head, although it would be spacious due to your lack of brain.

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 29, 2016, 07:53:55 AM
The Falkenberg thread so far:

"Okay, it's my thread and you'll SAY what I want you to say when I want you to say it okay? So STFU. Some of you have been mildly chiding me about my perfectly reasonable dicititorial moderation methods but you're haters trolls and idiots for thinking that. And it's also none of YOUR business."

The rules at Falkie's dungeon are as follows:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 03:06:56 AM
To ALL posters :

I will remind ALL posters that I and not YOU am the moderator of THIS forum.
Decisions or rules made by the moderator once made are not to be discussed openly in the forum.
If I feel my decision was wrong after discussion, I am willing to change my decision.
But personal attacks on me as the moderator are not going to be allowed.
I have seen too much of this on the boards, forums, bbs systems and elsewhere I have been on going all the way back to the days of Genie, Compuserve, AOL & The Well & I'm not going to allow flame wars to openly start against me or any other poster.
I was a member of all those services or boards long, long before this one.
If you want to flame or criticize without justification and do it only to attack, go elsewhere.
This is NOT being directed towards any member in particular but is being done as a matter of policy that I feel should be implemented.
I am doing this to keep THIS forum from degenerating into the chaos we see on the Musings thread.
Decisions of the moderator are final.

Go read the addenda to the welcome message in this forum.
There will not be many RULES in here but I will NOT allow THIS thread to degenerate into a trollish sewer.
Thank you for your attention.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 29, 2016, 12:54:14 PM

I just took a look into the revolting pit of sewage.
They called my latest video disappointing, make the usual comments about my supposed lack of intelligence, post pictures of :

coaster

Quote from: littlechris on March 29, 2016, 01:29:24 PM

The rules at Falkie's dungeon are as follows:
I bet he literally has an orgasm whenever he logs in. This is the only time he has ever had power over anything in his entire life. Revel in your greatness, Falkie.
I'm glad the fat man is having fun.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 01:32:36 PM
They called my latest video disappointing, make the usual comments about my supposed lack of intelligence, post pictures of :

So we post pictures of beautiful women & talented actors and actresses while they focus on their ancestral homes.
And one of them said they should convince me to come back.
They MISS me ! 🙈🦁😿😺
Awww, poor misguided fools.

WHY have Adam West and Burt Ward NEVER been given a cameo in any Batman movie ?
It's way past time before we lose them too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 29, 2016, 11:49:09 AM
Well now, I guess someone is not happy that they were excluded from Falkie's Fortress.

It was always thus. I take rejection very badly so STFU.

Posted by direction of the Master:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 01:32:36 PM

Back to Ol' Gerry again:
THIS is what you are, "General Musings" thread!  You could have had George in here posting with you, but you insist on remaining a sh*thouse!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on March 29, 2016, 01:36:34 PM
I bet he literally has an orgasm whenever he logs in. This is the only time he has ever had power over anything in his entire life. Revel in your greatness, Falkie.
I'm glad the fat man is having fun.

His fat pad quivers at the rising expectation of it having it's underside gently grazed by his little chippolata pushing against it.... video later.

IMO, you Do need to go back Falk, take the fight to 'em.  Fight them there, since they can't fight you here. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 29, 2016, 01:43:59 PM

Back to Ol' Gerry again:
THIS is what you are, "General Musings" thread!  You could have had George in here posting with you, but you insist on remaining a sh*thouse!

In short then, the secret thread discusses what is going on in this one? That's brilliant. Really it is.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 29, 2016, 01:46:38 PM
IMO, you Do need to go back Falk, take the fight to 'em.  Fight them there, since they can't fight you here.

Naw, it's more fun to go over there & lurk & fully realize the beauty of this thread & the glory that the very existence of the Fortress is driving them mad with rage because they're not allowed to come in & fuck it up.😹

whoozit

Back to Ol' Gerry again:
Seems to me it is you who can't stay away.  It's hard to miss all of you if you won't stay away.  Back to the Delusions of Senda thread with you.

Who

Back to Ol' Gerry again:

And this is you, Psycho Gerry.  It must be hard to breathe with your head up Senda's ass 24/7.

Another sample of what you are missing out on - cross-posted with the express written consent of the Master:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 09:21:06 AM
Compare this dark, dark film with the sweetness of Supergirl on CBS.
While that show has its dark elements, primarily from the villains who appear, the predominate feeling you get is hope, joy & a heroine who LOVES being Supergirl, her friends and protecting National City from the forces of evil, destruction & domination

To which Ol' Gerry replied:

You're only going to get a reply like THIS in the hallowed walls of the Falkenberg Fortress!:
Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 12:27:50 PM
Speeding bullets indeed.

And there are many, many more that were posted with these.  If only you could find a way to be let in....

So, Gerry, Chris et al are now officially Falkie's bitches?  How embarrassing.

The accumulated filth of all their lies and deceit will foam up about their waists and all the detractors and haters of the Musings thread will look up and shout "Save us!"
And Falkie, atop his fortress, will look down and whisper "No."

coaster

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 29, 2016, 01:53:27 PM
Another sample of what you are missing out on - cross-posted with the express written consent of the Master:

To which Ol' Gerry replied:
You're only going to get a reply like THIS in the hallowed walls of the Falkenberg Fortress!:
And there are many, many more that were posted with these.  If only you could find a way to be let in....
That girl looks like shes 12.

Quote from: whoozit on March 29, 2016, 01:50:15 PM
Seems to me it is you who can't stay away.  It's hard to miss all of you if you won't stay away.  Back to the Delusions of Senda thread with you.

That's the beauty of it.  I never said that I'd stay away, and certainly never intended to.  I just have an all access pass to drop into the clubhouse to hang out with the cool kids in the Fortress whenever I want to!

"I just took a look into the revolting pit of sewage.
They called my latest video disappointing."

It is disappointing. You did an enjoyable video about the Blue Light and you put 'haunted Martinez' in the title of this so I expected more. There was nothing about haunted Martinez really.

I will put it in terms you will understand. You go get a triple bacon cheese burger with extra bacon and cheese but when opened you see it has no bacon and no cheese. That would be disappointing.

whoozit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 29, 2016, 01:56:15 PM
That's the beauty of it.  I never said that I'd stay away, and certainly never intended to.  I just have an all access pass to drop into the clubhouse to hang out with the cool kids in the Fortress whenever I want to!
Since it's so nice there why do you keep coming back?  The day I'm invited into the Fortress is the day I quit BellGab.  I think taking advantage of George is reprehensible. 

coaster

I'll put my "hate" on hold to mention a falkie video I actually really enjoyed. He did a walking tour, and showed several little shops and businesses along a street. I thought that was a fun video. he should do more of those. I like seeing towns I've never been to and hearing their history. I'd post the video, but I am not rooting through 900 videos to find it. I'm sure you all know which one I'm talking about.