• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on March 26, 2016, 08:45:27 AM
George, thank you for the updates on your diet.  It's important for us to know what you're eating so that we can encourage you when you make great choices like you are doing!   There's nothing wrong with three fried potatoes, considering you only had 3 cups of coffee all day yesterday (oh and two waters but those don't count).    Keep it up!  I know you are well on your way to your goal and it doesn't hurt for us to back you in that endeavor.

Funny thing was that when Kathy was homeless I kept binge eating.
She got a place and it stopped.
I am VERY hungry now as potatoes and oatmeal don't fill you up.
And I am sick of meatless spaghetti.
Friday the buffet as it will be the only day I go a bit overboard.
Now I eat because I am hungry and not because I am stressed or bored and ate just to eat.
I do love combination chow fun and Starbuck's lemon icing cake ( I want some with 90% icing, 10% cake.😸😛 ).
Sometime during the month is chicken soup time ( though whole chickens have gotten so expensive ), corned beef & cabbage and a roast with veggies in the crock pot.
And a good steak.

Little Fuzzy Cat is JEALOUS of the IPad. She's taken to gently biting and pawing me to pet her.
She's soooooo cute.  I love her very much.

Meanwhile, over at the sewage plant, they're getting desperate.
They're dissing Kathy and posting my older videos & bitching that I told them to shut up multiple times.

MV - Time for a new poll.

Is Senda a thought experiment A.I or a real person ?

Was this thread started as a NRO personality experiment to to judge the loss of morality and common decency ?

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 26, 2016, 09:19:01 AM

..how are you with audio as she looks down and growls: "eat it bitch".
Just pounded nails into my ears.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on March 26, 2016, 09:36:08 AM
Just pounded nails into my ears.

Afterwards she'll give a review the way she does with films he's made her watch.

"His tongue action was nice...the spreading was nice...the rocking I did was nice..."

Who

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 26, 2016, 08:47:43 AM
So sweet Kathy takes top ?
Actually, that makes sense. Senda's too fucking lazy to even 'work' at getting laid.

Now available on DVD and Blu-ray.  100" 4K Ultra HD TV recommended.  Available on IMAX in selected cities throughout North America and Europe.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on March 26, 2016, 10:05:33 AM
Now available on DVD and Blu-ray.  100" 4K Ultra HD TV recommended.  Available on IMAX in selected cities throughout North America and Europe.

3D?

Quote from: Who on March 26, 2016, 10:05:33 AM

OMFG - LM everlovin' MFAO

Thanks Who ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2016, 05:05:24 PM
White Crow has been a financial supporter and a friend.
And I like him.
THAT is WHY he is in here.
You have issues with him, settle it privately and not in here please.

Presently, I have NO issues with you and hope to keep it that way.

Thank you George for inviting me to your Forum.
I'll stop by once in awhile to see how things are going.

Best to you with your new ventures.

Quote from: littlechris on March 26, 2016, 06:58:40 AM
First I've heard of being part of the big three.  I always assumed it was Falkie Gerry an Drone.
Drone and Gerry, definitely. Could there be a third person behind the scenes that we don't know about? Falkie has mentioned a Maroney on more than one occasion.

ONeill

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 26, 2016, 10:17:25 AM
OMFG - LM everlovin' MFAO

Thanks Who ;D

This was supposed to be just a trailer. LC promised us sex tape with Senda and Our Sweet Kathy(Tm) but failed to deliver.

coaster

Falkie annoys me as much as he does a lot of people, but do we really need to post pictures of him without clothes on? I don't understand the reasoning.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on March 26, 2016, 01:34:20 PM
Falkie annoys me as much as he does a lot of people, but do we really need to post pictures of him without clothes on? I don't understand the reasoning.

I'm taking a punt here, but it could be to remind us that no matter how big a piece of the great shit sandwich we might take a bite of from time to time, at least we're not Senda.

Quote from: coaster on March 26, 2016, 01:34:20 PM

Do we need to see them? No.

But can we see them? Yes, because he puts everything out there.

On his first Bellcast interview he said he did not know that it was a mistake to divulge personal info way back in the early days of the internet. He knows it was a mistake but he continues to do it. That is pretty much the reasoning behind it.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 26, 2016, 02:51:35 PM
Do we need to see them? No.

But can we see them? Yes, because he puts everything out there.

On his first Bellcast interview he said he did not know that it was a mistake to divulge personal info way back in the early days of the internet. He knows it was a mistake but he continues to do it. That is pretty much the reasoning behind it.
So at some point, he though it would be a good idea to give a copy of a 'homemade movie" to LC?  :o There's no other way that LC could have gotten it.

malliard

You may want to look up high fat low carb.

I have been on it a few months. And don't really feel hungry too often.

SnapT

Quote from: malliard on March 26, 2016, 05:06:56 PM
You may want to look up high fat low carb.

I have been on it a few months. And don't really feel hungry too often.

My brother lost like a hundred pounds on that diet.  Pretty much all he eats is salami, cheese, and bacon.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 26, 2016, 11:49:40 AM
Drone and Gerry, definitely. Could there be a third person behind the scenes that we don't know about? Falkie has mentioned a Maroney on more than one occasion.

The Big 3 are:  Falkie2013, area51drone, and Open Lines Gerry.

We welcome applications and membership requests at any time, but due to the high volume of inboxes, it may take us a while to get back to you.  We are definitely open to providing honorary memberships, but there can only ever be the three of us as the *original* Big 3.

Hey, George!  How's it going today?  I hope it's sunny and warm in Martinez, and maybe you and Kathy can find some local Easter event to go to tomorrow.  I realize that your holiday is the Passover, but a lot of communities put on family events where you can meet some interesting people, listen to live music, and maybe get a free meal like hot dogs and hamburgers or something.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the weekend!

Any updates on the Patty situation?  Will you and Kathy be handling business with the local authorities (section 8 housing, student loan administrators, etc.) to "take care of her" like you were planning on doing last summer?  Now that Kathy's belongings are out of her house, if she isn't giving you guys rides or use of the station wagon, she's now fair game in my books.  What she did to Kathy in their younger years was unconscionable.

Did you ever get your foot stool or German cookbook back, or at least get her to "fess up" to taking them?

akwilly

Quote from: littlechris on March 26, 2016, 06:57:32 AM
No I don't think so. Those three are responsible for their own actions. I'm my own person. I don't have people telling me what to do and how to act.
lol

Quote from: littlechris on March 26, 2016, 06:57:32 AM
No I don't think so. Those three are responsible for their own actions. I'm my own person. I don't have people telling me what to do and how to act.

Little Chris is like the Pat Smear to our Nirvana - indispensible, and doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 26, 2016, 05:40:43 PM
Hey, George!  How's it going today?  I hope it's sunny and warm in Martinez, and maybe you and Kathy can find some local Easter event to go to tomorrow.  I realize that your holiday is the Passover, but a lot of communities put on family events where you can meet some interesting people, listen to live music, and maybe get a free meal like hot dogs and hamburgers or something.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the weekend!

Any updates on the Patty situation?  Will you and Kathy be handling business with the local authorities (section 8 housing, student loan administrators, etc.) to "take care of her" like you were planning on doing last summer?  Now that Kathy's belongings are out of her house, if she isn't giving you guys rides or use of the station wagon, she's now fair game in my books.  What she did to Kathy in their younger years was unconscionable.

Did you ever get your foot stool or German cookbook back, or at least get her to "fess up" to taking them?

Cookbook is still MIA. Got stool back.
Muggy here today.
Patty is still driving Kathy around.
Kathy needs her for now until she saves up for a car.
At least she now has the Internet.
Passover is NEXT month.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 26, 2016, 05:10:23 PM
My brother lost like a hundred pounds on that diet.  Pretty much all he eats is salami, cheese, and bacon.

Bacon. Can't eat too much of it and usually buy turkey bacon.

Falkie2013

Falkie2013

We shall see.
Have been trying to nap all day.
Too muggy.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2016, 07:44:15 PM
Bacon. Can't eat too much of it and usually buy turkey bacon.

Watch this video, Falkie.  It may explain why you aren't losing weight even though you're eating so little...
http://youtu.be/mNYlIcXynwE

Falkie would destroy Redacted in the radio wars!

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 26, 2016, 09:09:04 PM
Watch this video, Falkie.  It may explain why you aren't losing weight even though you're eating so little...
http://youtu.be/mNYlIcXynwE

Falkie would destroy Redacted in the radio wars!

For G*ds sake, if I eat much less in a week I would starve to death or pass out.
Assuming my body didn't start to absorb the fat somehow for nourishment.

I once knew two brothers.
One was rail thin & burned off everything he ate because he had a high metabolism.
His brother wound up gaining weight even if he ate the right foods.
Remember that none of you have seen me when * I * was rail thin.
Don't believe me ?
I have pictures.
And this video was really stupid.