• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2016, 07:17:08 PM
Nice SF collection in the background.
Is HE a hoarder too ?😜😝🤑😛😺🙂😄😁😬😀😄

He is Marc Zicree, writer for STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE and SLIDERS and creator of SPACE COMMAND.  He's been on C2C many times to talk about THE TWILIGHT ZONE.  George Noory will appear in SPACE COMMAND as future talk show host Dexter Monterrey.

Here he is being interviewed by Noory on BEYOND BELIEF...
http://youtu.be/D7fzcQR9Z3M

Here is a trailer for SPACE COMMAND (didn't spot Noory in this one)...
http://youtu.be/o9bDvJnrOyI

Falkie2013

Too much Twilight Zone as far as I am concerned.
I liked Sliders.

I spent an hour and a half on the phone first with PayPal then suck cast.
Resolved my Paypal problem but since there is NO wifi in Amtrak, I won't know if I have full internet until I get home and charge this. Not enough power to upload but have done videos and will upload them in the morning at Starbucks if my internet doesn't work.

Falkie2013

Internet is finally working right at home.
Will upload videos later this morning.
Long day & this old body needs a nap.
Friend is loaning me money to pay full internet/phone bill but won't have phone until PayPal transfers money from it to my bank & that takes 3-4 days.
Name of friend will be kept private.

I've been overwhelmed by the response to my post about Karanne Senda Towne.  I didn't even know that many people READ this shithole of a thread.

Which got me to thinking.  If it's morally okay for Fatso to monetize his grubby existence through a subscriber channel, coffee mugs, shirt etc, why not this?  Surely those of you who would pay $25 for a shirt would spend, say, five beans to wallow in the sordid experience known as Falkie's life in the early years.  That's less than half of what you'd pay to see Bridget Jones Part VIII or some other moronic movie franchise.

I don't need or want the money, so I'm going to donate 100% of the proceeds to La Casa de Las Madres.  That's a 24/7/365 organization that assists victims of domestic violence.  I picked this one because it restores a little justice to two groups that Falkie is fond of abusing: Mexicans, and women.

If I get commitments for a total of $100 or more, I will hash out the conversation into an interview form and distribute to those who sign up. 

Oh, one more thing: some folks asked if I wasn't concerned about Falkie's reaction.  My response to you all is, what reaction.  Every time he gets caught in a bald-faced lie, or otherwise gets caught with his pants down, he simply pretends it never happened and doesn't exist anymore.  There's really little need to feel sorry for Falkie about anything.  Over the years he's developed a protective slime coating that insulates him from any unpleasant reality.  There's nothing anyone can say that will breach it. 

JENX

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 25, 2016, 09:52:41 AM
He Drone, I gave a small amount to The Fat One (trademark pending) and he took it and ate a Cinnabon and a coffee.  It was originally earmarked for Our Sweet Kathy (trademark pending) and her apartment fund.  There was a string attached. From his side!  Instead of taking the money for OSK, he tossed down a Cinnabon and a coffee, and then taunted me about my 'paltry' contribution (I was between paychecks) and talked shit about my not having the money take my own daughter for a cinnabon and and hot chocolate.

social services, welfare, if on a disability, PAYS for GLASSES too if you need them. (they pay for the cheapest frames but it is still ALL PAID for by gov.).
moving expenses. all you have to do is get quotes from 3 different moving companies or rent a truck places and they pay the least expensive one.
so he has already ripped off ppl and taken for granted the fact that no one else would know that.

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on March 26, 2016, 12:30:15 AM
Oh, one more thing: some folks asked if I wasn't concerned about Falkie's reaction.  My response to you all is, what reaction.  Every time he gets caught in a bald-faced lie, or otherwise gets caught with his pants down, he simply pretends it never happened and doesn't exist anymore.  There's really little need to feel sorry for Falkie about anything.  Over the years he's developed a protective slime coating that insulates him from any unpleasant reality.  There's nothing anyone can say that will breach it.

Of course there won't be any reaction. We found all his lovely posts from Redbook and he behaves like it never happened. He reacts this way to everything he doesn't approve. He still repeats all his bullshit even though we saw verbatim what the truth is.

I don't think you should be concerned about the "Revealing Personal Information" part of the Bellgab ToS.
Revealing Personal Information:  Most users prefer to remain anonymous when using a forum.  That is their right.  Do not publish the personal information of another BellGab user if that information has not already been made public by that user on this forum.  Forbidden personal information includes (but isn't limited to) physical addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, photos, first or last names, URLs, and IP addresses. 
The first sentence tells you everything you need to know. The rule doesn't apply to Senda. In the little world of Bellgab he is a public person. That makes what you did journalism (in the little world of Bellgab).

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on March 26, 2016, 12:30:15 AM

He has one other response, one I love. He used it when I told about a dinner with a Kathy and a hooker at Cattleman's.

I was called a liar, a dirty liar because it was not Cattleman's it was Black Angus. He then went on to put out way more detail to prove I was wrong. I did not know about him getting the meal comped by being a pest until he told us.

So flub a detail, he will fix it and add more.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 26, 2016, 02:35:51 AM
So flub a detail, he will fix it and add more.

Yeah, another one was when Drone told us all about Falkie being raped in jail.  Falkie came rushing back to post (not back to stay, but back to post, because he was never Ever EVER coming back to Bellgab because of the haterz) that Drone got it all wrong, he wasn't raped, he was forced to give blowjobs and he was raped and "more."  He never went into what "more" was, I am assuming that he had to swallow or give A2M or something.  The whole story was laughably fake anyway so who cares.

onan

It would be funny if falkie made a living, at any level, with YouTube. Not funny in a haha way, but funny in how absurd this whole thing is. Kind of a "can shit get any weirder?" end to the story. I would be quite happy if falkie moved on and never darkened the door here again, I am sure there are some that feel the same about me.

Who

To those brave souls who are going to teach Senda to fish and stand on his own:  Good luck with that.

He is what he is.  Good luck turning him into anything else.

whoozit

Quote from: onan on March 26, 2016, 05:08:53 AM
It would be funny if falkie made a living, at any level, with YouTube. Not funny in a haha way, but funny in how absurd this whole thing is. Kind of a "can shit get any weirder?" end to the story. I would be quite happy if falkie moved on and never darkened the door here again, I am sure there are some that feel the same about me.
Hell, I wish I moved on from here.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Who on March 25, 2016, 09:54:31 AM
Just imagine.  The Big Three in their own private thread discussing world events, the latest breakthroughs in science . . . 

Who are the Big Three? 

George, Kathy and Patty?

whoozit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 26, 2016, 06:05:53 AM
Who are the Big Three? 

George, Kathy and Patty?
I don't want to know.  Life is much more comfortable with your head in the sand.

Who

Who are the Big Three? 
George, Kathy and Patty?

Senda, Area51Drone and Open Lines Gerry

akwilly

Quote from: Who on March 26, 2016, 06:31:56 AM
Senda, Area51Drone and Open Lines Gerry
little Chris might be the real puppet master

Who are the Big Three? 

George, Kathy and Patty?
Drone, Gerry and LC. Do you want to make it the Big 4?

littlechris

Quote from: akwilly on March 26, 2016, 06:36:01 AM

No I don't think so. Those three are responsible for their own actions. I'm my own person. I don't have people telling me what to do and how to act.

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 26, 2016, 06:54:09 AM
Drone, Gerry and LC. Do you want to make it the Big 4?

First I've heard of being part of the big three.  I always assumed it was Falkie Gerry an Drone.

onan

Quote from: littlechris on March 26, 2016, 06:58:40 AM
First I've heard of being part of the big three.  I always assumed it was Falkie Gerry an Drone.

I always thought it was just the chins of falkie.

akwilly

Quote from: onan on March 26, 2016, 06:59:56 AM
I always thought it was just the chins of falkie.
he is fat because of Kathy. She offers her self up so easily that Falkie doesn't have to better himself to get laid. Falkie mother did him no favors either. She always bought him cloths and what have you. She made him lazy. Falkie has a few extra chins because the people around him demand he be over weight. They can control him better if he is always in pain and out of breath.

Who

Good morning Senda.  Is your new private thread for you and your "friends" ready yet?  Have you had your first meeting in your new online clubhouse?

You'll need to add "No non-caucasians" to that sign.

Who

Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  In this episode from December 21, 2015, Senda tells us about a tragedy that occurred in Las Vegas when a woman drove her car into a crowd of pedestrians.  Senda, of course, put his own unique spin on the story:  "A black woman driving a ’96 Oldsmobile . . . plowed into pedestrians . . .  she deliberately ran over people . . . this woman was not a muslim but she was black."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOjcXE6L-F8

Falkie2013

Came home talked to Military Justice on Skype, inboxed a couple of people & passed out. Trying to wake up.
Yeterday finished cleaning floor from door to side window and threw all the junk out.
Now I can dust bookcases.
Videos as soon as I wake up.

What I ate yesterday :

3 cups of coffee
2 large ice waters

Got busy.

Breakfast today :

3 fried potatoes with ketchup, bbw sauce and a tiny amount of salt.
All I have in house until Monday is the makings for meatless spaghetti, instant oatmeal and coffee/tea/hot chocolate.
Transferring money from PayPal but won't be here till Thursday.

Defwhale

Quote from: Who on March 26, 2016, 07:14:37 AM
You'll need to add "No non-caucasians" to that sign.

Our country ought to be able to harvest it's produce and wash it's restaurant dishes without getting it done by ignoring border security.  Whether that means students who could use some extra spending money, people who want temporary or part time work or second jobs, or reserving the least desirable jobs for people who didn't bother to attend school and who don't really want to put in the effort to be employable at a higher level.  Like Senda.

For bums who are currently quite content to sit home and collect handouts from well meaning people, as a society a better way of doing things would be to have busses to show up at 5am and those without a better option would be encouraged to meet it and be driven to a farm to pick strawberries for the day, or whatever was needed.  Those not on board would need to make arrangements for food, clothing, and shelter other than from the taxpayers.

Senda and Kathy would surely have something like low level desk jobs or be working as cashiers in no time after a few days of that, or even knowing that was the alternative.

Instead Senda rails at the people who come here from elsewhere to do the so called jobs Americans don't want.  What an absolute ass clown this guy is.

Look at him blowing his handout money meant to provide him with the basics necessary to stay alive on junk, then mooching off churches providing food for the hungry.  Senda will tell you it's none of your business what he spends his money on, and that if the churches are offering it there's nothing wrong with taking food meant for those with no other option.

What a pile of dog shit he is.

Quote from: akwilly on March 26, 2016, 06:36:01 AM
Seconded. That boy worries me, but not in a bad way. He knows way too much. :o

Quote from: akwilly on March 26, 2016, 07:11:49 AM
he is fat because of Kathy. She offers her self up so easily that Falkie doesn't have to better himself to get laid. Falkie mother did him no favors either. She always bought him cloths and what have you. She made him lazy. Falkie has a few extra chins because the people around him demand he be over weight. They can control him better if he is always in pain and out of breath.
So sweet Kathy takes top ?
Actually, that makes sense. Senda's too fucking lazy to even 'work' at getting laid.

Who

Somewhere in Grime With George Senda.  In this episode from December 23, 2015 Senda talks about the trolls and liars at Bellgab.  He's having a bad day. SV is writing his unauthorized biography.  Drone called and woke him up.  Kathy didn't drive him to Sacramento.   He reminds us several times to Shut the Hell up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ExrXNx5LNI

whoozit

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 26, 2016, 08:47:43 AM
So sweet Kathy takes top ?
Actually, that makes sense. Senda's too fucking lazy to even 'work' at getting laid.
Thanks for that glorious image.  The stinging is going away from the bleach I poured in my eyes to unsee that.

Quote from: whoozit on March 26, 2016, 08:50:33 AM
Thanks for that glorious image.  The stinging is going away from the bleach I poured in my eyes to unsee that.
Sorry, I know you'll never be able to remove that picture from your minds' eye.

Oops...     try this  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on March 26, 2016, 08:50:33 AM

..how are you with audio as she looks down and growls: "eat it bitch".