• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on July 03, 2015, 12:08:42 AM
.. / .- -.. -- .. .-. . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .. -.. . .- ... / .- -. -.. / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .-.. .. -.- . / - --- / ... ..- -... ... -.-. .-. .. -... . / - --- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -. . .-- ... .-.. . - - . .-.
-.. .. -.. -. .----. - / -.- -. --- .-- / ... .... . / .... .- -.. / .- / -. . .-- ... .-.. . - - . .-. .-.-.- / -.-. --- --- .-.. ? / .. .----. -.. / .-.. .. -.- . / - --- / ... ..- -... ... -.-. .-. .. -... . / - --- --- .-.-.- / .-.. .. -. -.- ..--..

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 03, 2015, 12:13:50 PM
OMG....(Redacted) said something absolutely hysterical on Bella-Haven last night. Did Dave really once say on the air 'Shroud of Urine'?...

Not true. 

He's said it at least twice, 2 different shows

chefist

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 03, 2015, 03:24:30 PM

Not true. 

He's said it at least twice, 2 different shows
I'd almost pay to hear that!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 02, 2015, 07:20:15 PM
Those with twitter accounts:  Art tweeted about the show today.  Pretty please, would you re-tweet it?

https://twitter.com/ArtBell51/status/616706259547348992
Done deal baby...just can't  wait!!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 02, 2015, 07:20:15 PM

Haha. Or just have tommy buy them for him!
Problem is when, pre-doucher tammy eats them before he gets bk 2 the office!

Zenman

Quote from: wotr1 on July 03, 2015, 08:32:54 AM
Perhaps I am misinterpreting... But lonevoice is probably in the top 10 best posters here...

And top 5 smartest.

gabrielle

Quote from: Art Bell on July 02, 2015, 03:00:41 PM
It should be a interesting Interview.

I want to say this again, if we start small and grow it is more then ok with me. I just want to have fun. I have done the big company thing and am looking forward to something with less pressure and more fun, that's what I think Midnight will be.

Art

I for one will be thrilled to hear you on the air Art, no matter how big or small the show is. 

Art Bell

Hi everybody, well the Blitz begins Tomorrow, all I ask is that you do what you can, I understand there is only so much that can be done. So any help you can give will be very welcome. Keith has posted info in the Blitz thread and I will post it again Tomorrow.

Don't sweat it if we start small because I sure won't. All your support has been golden to me.

Art

Heather Wade

Quote from: Art Bell on July 03, 2015, 05:46:46 PM
Hi everybody, well the Blitz begins Tomorrow, all I ask is that you do what you can, I understand there is only so much that can be done. So any help you can give will be very welcome. Keith has posted info in the Blitz thread and I will post it again Tomorrow.

Don't sweat it if we start small because I sure won't. All your support has been golden to me.

Art

It's already been a hell of a ride, and we're just getting warmed up.

chefist

Art
All are excited, Art!

morgana213

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 03, 2015, 01:20:12 AM
Jimmy is trying to ride Art's coat tails again. he just retweeted this

[tweet][/tweet]
Timmy Church is still trying to ride Art's coattails.  Notice in this picture what is on the computer screens behind Art. I doubt seriously Art will be looking at Timmy's show while he's on air.  Give me a break!  ::) :( :-[

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 03, 2015, 09:57:21 AM
Seconded. Lone rocks.

can confirm
source: am presently rocked

RoseGirl

Art

Quote from: sydtron on July 03, 2015, 12:31:33 PM
Excitable Boy---  man.. I havent heard that in years!!!  Hahaha. Great opener for RCH!  MAYBE USE "Space" from The Grateful Dead.    Awesome.  Good work fellas!

Clearly you have not recently perused my Lost Toy thread from 2012.

I am crushed.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 21, 2012, 02:48:20 PM
McPhallus, that is one hell of an interesting toy. It possesses a certain Warren Zevon Excitable Boy undercurrent.

Pictured below is a photo I located of a MANGLORD  figure and the accessory, MANGLOR MOUNTAIN, replete with dipping cage. Nice. While this may not be the exact MANGLORD figure you had, the mountain seems right.

Art Bell

Quote from: morgana213 on July 03, 2015, 05:54:10 PM
Timmy Church is still trying to ride Art's coattails.  Notice in this picture what is on the computer screens behind Art. I doubt seriously Art will be looking at Timmy's show while he's on air.  Give me a break!  ::) :( :-[

I have decided I don't like Jimmy Church at all. Does he really have to do this kind of thing to prop himself up? Gross

Art

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 03, 2015, 06:55:35 PM
I have decided I don't like Jimmy Church at all. Does he really have to do this kind of thing to prop himself up? Gross

Art
Jimmy's just been Churched!

gabrielle

Art

Yes it is gross.  JC has gone too far.

Mastodonkey

Jimmy Church in the few times I actually listened to him seemed like an egotistical windbag douche.

morgana213

Art
I know! Right?!  I suppose it's best to ignore him. But his behavior is so pathetic and needy.  And it's embarrassing!   

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 03, 2015, 07:14:27 PM
Jimmy Church in the few times I actually listened to him seemed like an egotistical windbag douche.
So he's just like dave?

ADG12311990

Church+Dave=Fifty years worth of grease....

(Also, a side note, What is it with Dave and doing that eye brow thing? He is no Vulcan)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 03, 2015, 07:14:27 PM

Isn't that the truth. I listened once and that was enough.

Needle woman

Art

Drumroll please!

serenity

Quote from: Needle woman on July 03, 2015, 07:44:38 PM

Drumroll please!

6 minutes
Outboard personnel stand uuuuuuppp
Inboard personnel stand uuuuuppppp
Check equipment
Check static line

Sound off for equipment check

All ok Seargent

Stand in the door
1 Minute

GO GO GO

weeberwubber

Quote from: jazmunda on July 03, 2015, 12:38:01 AM
No doubt Ron Swanson would be horrified to be associated with Dave and Premrat.

I had to click off my browser for nearly 24 hours to wait for my left eye to stop twitching after realizing that comparison had to been made.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 03, 2015, 07:29:47 PM

(Also, a side note, What is it with Dave and doing that eye brow thing? He is no Vulcan)

No silly, he's an ASSHOLE!!

weeberwubber

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 03, 2015, 10:42:02 AM

Hoagland, drunk off his ass on tequila doing 'Delilah'. I can't subscribe fast enough.

Hell yeah!  Although if the rule is that the music only costs $ if it goes beyond 30 seconds I don't think Hoagland will have much expense. Each second the music goes on is one less second he has to talk, amirite?

weeberwubber

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 07:06:49 PM
Jimmy's just been Churched!

These posts need a like button. So many times I burst out laughing and want to click something to acknowledge the effort...
This was one of em. :)

weeberwubber

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 03, 2015, 07:29:47 PM

The looks means he's telling the photographer to go away because he's trying to work that thumb and finger down to get the nipple.