• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I AIN'T JEWISH AND I DON'T HAVE CANCER.. HA HA FOOLED YOU ALL

Started by Tootsie, November 24, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Jojo

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 25, 2018, 05:51:31 PM
You sound like a reasonable person, which begs the question. Why are you still posting here?  ;)
I think it was a reply to my inquiry.  And thanks for the reply.

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
brig, you little devil. 😁
Did you cure up?  Get your electrolytes (calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium)?  Is it too late to say when something makes you sick, then turn around and cook the crap out of it before you eat another bite.  What did you take to cure up?  @Richard Groyper

Jojo

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
I'm going to quote their posts so you will see them..and get aroused by them.
If you put me on ignore others will quote their posts.
You are under 'attack' for attacking others.
Post list of medication that your shrink prescribed you maybe we can tweak the doses for you.
So, you are into mobbing.  I have a feeling she will just put the whole mob on ignore.

I used the ignore feature for a small mob last year and although it took a week or so for the good effects of ignore to start, it was worth the wait.  It worked so well that now I often "peek" at the ignored people just to see how they are doing.  Ignore is great, and onoy takes a few days to start becoming effective.

ZaZa

Quote from: 14 on November 26, 2018, 01:08:51 AM
So, you are into mobbing.  I have a feeling she will just put the whole mob on ignore.

I used the ignore feature for a small mob last year and although it took a week or so for the good effects of ignore to start, it was worth the wait.  It worked so well that now I often "peek" at the ignored people just to see how they are doing.  Ignore is great, and onoy takes a few days to start becoming effective.
Sofia, I don't think you know who she really is.
If you like ANTIFA then she is /yourgirl/

Spookcat

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 25, 2018, 10:48:00 PM
That's accentuating the positive. Add "diplomatic" to your list of traits.

How kind of you. I just see myself as open minded. I have my views and I know everyone has theirs. I really don't talk politics or religion but I don't stop others from doing so. Memes and playful jokes don't bother me. I'm only bothered really when someone starts a fight with me. In general, my motto is I'm nice, until given a reason not to be. :)

Tootsie

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 25, 2018, 05:51:31 PM
You sound like a reasonable person, which begs the question. Why are you still posting here?  ;)

she won't leave me alone.. heeeeeeeeelp!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: 14 on November 26, 2018, 01:01:09 AM
I think it was a reply to my inquiry.  And thanks for the reply.

It was addressed to Spookcat. I'm sure that you're reasonable too, though.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: spookcat on November 26, 2018, 02:12:07 AM
How kind of you. I just see myself as open minded. I have my views and I know everyone has theirs. I really don't talk politics or religion but I don't stop others from doing so. Memes and playful jokes don't bother me. I'm only bothered really when someone starts a fight with me. In general, my motto is I'm nice, until given a reason not to be. :)

I try to follow the Golden Rule. Admittedly, I can't quite get the hang of that "turn the other cheek" thing.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 04:46:45 AM

Maybe you two could put each other on "ignore". It ain't rocket science.

ZaZa

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
SHE IS YOUR CANCER
you know the one you told us that you have (in your brain) to trigger us and to gain our sympathy.
So now stop whining and start dying slowly from it with some reasonable measure of dignity.

AZZERAE

Oh my beautiful liar

Oh my precious whore

My disease my infection

I am so impure

Tootsie

thanks for the lovely poem.. . it's nobody's business what my condition or my religion is.. so i decided to make people wonder.. it is not their business... :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 04, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
it's nobody's business what my condition or my religion is...

Sure isn’t. The information people are given - and how they react to it - eventually winds up revealing way more about them, their own beliefs and areas of prejudice, than it does about the originator of said information.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on December 04, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
Sure isn’t. The information people are given - and how they react to it - eventually winds up revealing way more about them, their own beliefs and areas of prejudice, than it does about the originator of said information.

Glad to see you back, I had used the clip of Sean, but only on the podcast version of my program. YouTube forced me to remove the intro.

Some folks seem to blather on a lot very publicly only to later claim it’s no one else’s business. Seems rather counter intuitive.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 04, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
Some folks seem to blather on a lot very publicly only to later claim it’s no one else’s business. Seems rather counter intuitive.

It's called being a pussy bitch, I totally agree with you

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 04, 2018, 03:07:28 PM
Glad to see you back, I had used the clip of Sean, but only on the podcast version of my program. YouTube forced me to remove the intro.

Great to be home, Myke. Glad you could squeeze Little Sean in there.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on December 04, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
Great to be home, Myke. Glad you could squeeze Little Sean in there.

No doubt, now people will be just as confused as Sean is sexually.

Tootsie

we live and learn..
"I offered up my innocence and got repaid with scorn"  Bob Dylan..

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 04, 2018, 03:32:46 PM
we live and learn..
"I offered up my innocence and to repaid with scorn"  Bob Dylan..

Lying made you come to that realization?

Tootsie

Quote from: username on December 04, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
Lying made you come to that realization?

i will not tell you the truth.. just to be attacked for it.. that is different from lying.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 04, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
i will not tell you the truth.. just to be attacked for it.. that is different from lying.

Regardless what you tell me you're going to get attacked anyways.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 04, 2018, 03:32:46 PM
we live and learn..
"I offered up my innocence and got repaid with scorn"  Bob Dylan..

The creep is back in your thread.

Tootsie

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 04, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
i will not tell the truth here. just to be attacked for it.. that is different from lying.

Tootsie

Quote from: Azzerae on December 04, 2018, 03:38:15 PM
The creep is back in your thread.

yes, i know.. it's  starting attacking again..geez.. :o 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 04, 2018, 03:38:56 PM
yes, i know.. they're starting attacking again..geez.. :o

I love Bob Dylan.