• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on November 16, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
The karmic ouroboros has gone full circle and some prominent EllGabbers are under attack. While I’ll admit there is some sympathy in my cold black heart, it’s somewhat quashed by uncontrollable schadenfreude.

So, is there a BartCast this Saturday?

Tootsie

Quote from: Azzerae on November 16, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
The karmic ouroboros has gone full circle and some prominent EllGabbers are under attack. While I’ll admit there is some sympathy in my cold black heart, it’s somewhat quashed by uncontrollable schadenfreude.

hey hey  ;)

Metron2267

You need to stop sucking up to censorship Tootsie, it's toxic to ALL.

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 16, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
You need to stop sucking up to censorship Tootsie, it's toxic to ALL.

ok   ;)

Lilith

They are playing Heather clips from last night!   ;D

Lilith

For those that don't know where to find the show, it's the pop up player for the chat link at Ellgab.

Lilith

Heather spent the entire night trying to use diversionary tactics that totally didn't work LOL

Lilith

DynamoHum is telling us her experience behind the scenes.

Lilith

Thats why she usually only takes calls from her FB friends.

Lilith

PBS said you can swear on their show.

Lilith

Lilith

They're going to take calls now. 

Lilith

That was creepy hearing Heather say Art was buried in the T-Shirt she gave him last Christmas.

LOL

Lilith

She uses "On a night like this" from Michael Decons show constantly also.

Lilith

Yes, Heather finally reclaimed her Bellgab heritage as (Redacted).

Lilith

1115 listeners?  WR250 says somebodys trying to crash their stream.  LOL

Lilith

Dynamo is talking about the photos of Heather that Leo leaked.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
That was creepy hearing Heather say Art was buried in the T-Shirt she gave him last Christmas.

LOL
Yuck. :P

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

LOL

# How Would She Know?
# She Said She Wasn't There.
# Did They Tell Her That 2 Shut Her Up?
# Or Is She Making It up?
# Just Sayin'.

Lilith

I agree PBS, that her selfie pic looks like she tried to look like Art with long hippie hair.  ;D

Lilith

I had forgotten all about Fluffykins too.  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on November 17, 2018, 07:43:00 PM
# How Would She Know?
# She Said She Wasn't There.
# Did They Tell Her That 2 Shut Her Up?
# Or Is She Making It up?
# Just Sayin'.
Maybe she dug him up to check when she placed her "custom engraved tombstone."

WOTR

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 07:41:32 PM
Dynamo is talking about the photos of Heather that Leo leaked.
I can't listen to the bitchcast.  It seems to bring out the absolute worst in people.  Gossiping and bitching about the same woman for hours on end live on the "radio" while claiming that you are above the fray is a crock of shit.  I heard enough of this from my sisters friends when I was young to have had my fill of adolescent bitchiness to last through my first century...

Lilith

I think Heather feels a need to try to justify why she referred to her show as #Legacy, and keeps repeating that Art picked her to be his #Legacy.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2018, 07:48:44 PM
I can't listen to the bitchcast.  It seems to bring out the absolute worst in people.  Gossiping and bitching about the same woman for hours on end live on the "radio" while claiming that you are above the fray is a crock of shit.  I heard enough of this from my sisters friends when I was young to have had my fill of adolescent bitchiness to last through my first century...

I don't think many people listen.  I just listen for the sake of Art Bell #Legacy info.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 07:50:06 PM
I don't think many people listen.  I just listen for the sake of Art Bell #Legacy info.

I should probably add that I am more likely to listen to Heather.  At least I won't be guaranteed a three hour bitchfest...  And there is more than one possible topic that might be discussed.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 07:50:06 PM
Thanks for taking a hit for the BellGab team.  Right up there with Morgus listening to Noory.