• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Canada offers 10 million dollar reward to kill American soldiers.

Started by WOTR, July 04, 2017, 04:31:39 AM

WOTR

In one way, it is Bellgab click bait, in another... It appears that our government will apologize to the man who tossed grenades at American soldiers and pay him around ten million, to boot.  I'm upset enough that I really can't type out my thoughts.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-07-04/canada-to-apologize-pay-former-gitmo-prisoner-omar-khadr

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on July 04, 2017, 04:31:39 AM
In one way, it is Bellgab click bait, in another... It appears that our government will apologize to the man who tossed grenades at American soldiers and pay him around ten million, to boot.  I'm upset enough that I really can't type out my thoughts.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-07-04/canada-to-apologize-pay-former-gitmo-prisoner-omar-khadr

Too bad they weren't as generous with the indigenous kids they scooped in the 60's. 

CozyRozie

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 04, 2017, 05:47:22 AM
Too bad they weren't as generous with the indigenous kids they scooped in the 60's.

Funny how it goes with those stupid names changes they are coming up every few years.
First they were called 'indians', but that was wrong so they requested to be called 'natives' now they like to be called 'indigenous'
soon they will not be happy with that, they get drunk and sniff some new type of glue and the name change will be requested again.

I say call them 'lazy fuck whining retards' and be done with it.

They constantly whine what white men did to them,
what white men did to them is nothing comparing what they were doing to each others, tribe against other tribe,
they were as brutal and barbaric as todays ISIS, raping pillaging, taking scalps from the heads of prisoners who were alive,
burning alive and every possible savage torture you can think off.

White men did them a favor showing different approach to life, (not perfect of course) but much more civilized than what they were doing.
But those retards can't shake it off few incidents, ..as I said before few days ago in TRUMP THREAD, look at what Jewish people went through especially in WW-II from Nazzi Germany
and today they created prosperous nation, yet indians are stuck in the past and they know only one thing,.. to whine and bitch AND TAKE TAXPAYERS MONEY.
Only few tribes managed to achieve some level of education and progress, the rest are just not genetically ready yet.

I know why they are lost in todays society,..because they were those tribes that were ISIS like before white men come,..and after white men took away their power
they don't have nothing to keep them going, because before they were savage killers of their own and now that power is taken away from them.
So now they are lost.
I say FUCK THEM !!

That's how nature-that's how God works,..takes power away from savages and humbles savages for generations to breed out those savage instincts out of them.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Hog on July 04, 2017, 09:57:28 AM
That's how god works eh?

Stay classy.

peace
Hog

Yes that how it works.
There is a freedom, Free Will, and when you abuse that Free Will, when you abuse your power God eventually humbles you as an individual or as a nation.
Simple and very effective.

Hog

I really cant believe that, what crap.  I don't care how old you are, you throw a grenade, you deserve some sleepless days, rough treatment, etc.

peace
Hog

CozyRozie

Quote from: Hog on July 04, 2017, 10:07:33 AM
I really cant believe that, what crap.  I don't care how old you are, you throw a grenade, you deserve some sleepless days, rough treatment, etc.

peace
Hog

How classy of you ... :o

=Schlyder=

Our PM Zoolander is a fucktard to the nth degree.   I would appreciate it greatly if Trump saw fit to send a SEAL team to ventilate his noggin.

CozyRozie

Quote from: =Schlyder= on July 04, 2017, 12:06:53 PM
Our PM Zoolander is a fucktard to the nth degree.   I would appreciate it greatly if Trump saw fit to send a SEAL team to ventilate his noggin.
Please post a picture of the 'object'

CozyRozie

Nice fucking slap in the face of American neighbors.
The only hope is that Mr.President TRUMP punishes Canada with Trade Duties Tariffs ten times/hundred times x10 million...
That's a fucking double slap in the face because I think that Americans showed good faith in Canadian Gov and in Canadian Justice system and released that terrorist fucker earlier from prison and allowed him to be transferred to Canada to finish his sentence.
Never mind that Canada released him sooner they slapped American Government, American soldiers, American people in the face by rewarding him 10 million fucking dollars.

(I didn't clicked on that link so maybe those points are raised in it, don't feel like reading any more about that shit)
..if I was America, if I was President I would be majorly pissed at this slap in the face...
Fucking leafs.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 10:02:49 AM
Yes that how it works.
There is a freedom, Free Will, and when you abuse that Free Will, when you abuse your power God eventually humbles you as an individual or as a nation.
Simple and very effective.

God?
Freedom?
In the same sentence.
Deep ..... so very deep.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful insight ....

CozyRozie

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 04, 2017, 12:57:14 PM
God?
Freedom?
In the same sentence.
Deep ..... so very deep.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful insight ....

You are very welcome ;D
Always glad to educate the pleb ....

WOTR

Now they are saying that the widow of one of the soldiers and the soldier who lost an eye would likely get the money that the government gives Omar.  I guess it might work out well in the end (aside from the apology that he will receive...)

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on July 05, 2017, 12:38:45 AM
Now they are saying that the widow of one of the soldiers and the soldier who lost an eye would likely get the money that the government gives Omar.  I guess it might work out well in the end (aside from the apology that he will receive...)

That would be great indeed.
Wonder if this was a set up from the beginning,..but actually not, it would be too far stretched.
So do they have to sue him first to get money out of him now ??

Hog

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 10:44:28 AM
How classy of you ... :o
Damn straight classy, I'm describing the American application of "enhanced interrogation techniques" while he was visiting the American resort of Gitmo, Cuba. People on the inside of the gates, don't get the "classy treatment", though its better than they are used to getting while they are terroristing.
Throw a grenade at American troops, expect some, sleep deprivation, slaps, stress positions, food deprivation/force feedings and simulated sensations of drowning from other American forces that are there to ensure your stay is as classy as any other terrorist deserves.

At least you Americans put your own "less desireable" citizens on a "kill-list" and expedite their demise with a Hellfire shot from a drone. We set them free, pay them millions, and then the worse part, we apologize to them.  Just brutal.

peace
Hog

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hog on July 05, 2017, 12:58:02 AM
Damn straight classy, I'm describing the American application of "enhanced interrogation techniques" while he was visiting the American resort of Gitmo, Cuba. People on the inside of the gates, don't get the "classy treatment", though its better than they are used to getting while they are terroristing.
Throw a grenade at American troops, expect some, sleep deprivation, slaps, stress positions, food deprivation/force feedings and simulated sensations of drowning from other American forces that are there to ensure your stay is as classy as any other terrorist deserves.

At least you Americans put your own "less desireable" citizens on a "kill-list" and expedite their demise with a Hellfire shot from a drone. We set them free, pay them millions, and then the worse part, we apologize to them.  Just brutal.

peace
Hog

They don't even get a 5 minute major, let alone a game misconduct.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Hog on July 05, 2017, 12:58:02 AM

peace
Hog

LOL!,
I'm shocked that you took my " How classy of you ... :o " post seriously, I was only reposting to your "classy" comment post.. "That's how god works eh?",
as to me I think that that 15 years old scumbag should be shot on the spot -or finished off in prison, I support American soldiers in this particular case a 110%,
especially that the medic was there also, and this 15 years old child soldier is bullshit, child or not you shooting throwing grenades at an official-uniform dressed soldiers you are enemy no matter your age. WAR is WAR.
Let's kill all the enemy first after that we can check their ID's for birthdates and sex.   

Quote from: Hog on July 04, 2017, 09:57:28 AM
That's how god works eh?

Stay classy.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 12:43:50 AM
That would be great indeed.
Wonder if this was a set up from the beginning,..but actually not, it would be too far stretched.
So do they have to sue him first to get money out of him now ??
Apparently he was already sued for $20 million, in US court. The question was how would the money would be taken from Kadr to the family members.

peace
Hog

CozyRozie

Quote from: Hog on July 05, 2017, 08:33:14 PM
Apparently he was already sued for $20 million, in US court. The question was how would the money would be taken from Kadr to the family members.

peace
Hog

he he, there are "very bad" dudes who do things for cash ;)
I used them twice already.When talking with them absolutely no eye contact,I mean it.I know.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:03:49 PM
he he, there are "very bad" dudes who do things for cash ;)
I used them twice already.When talking with them absolutely no eye contact,I mean it.I know.

Tallyho! Fuckface.

ksm32

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 09:48:49 AM
Funny how it goes with those stupid names changes they are coming up every few years.
First they were called 'indians', but that was wrong so they requested to be called 'natives' now they like to be called 'indigenous'
soon they will not be happy with that, they get drunk and sniff some new type of glue and the name change will be requested again.

I say call them 'lazy fuck whining retards' and be done with it.

They constantly whine what white men did to them,
what white men did to them is nothing comparing what they were doing to each others, tribe against other tribe,
they were as brutal and barbaric as todays ISIS, raping pillaging, taking scalps from the heads of prisoners who were alive,
burning alive and every possible savage torture you can think off.

White men did them a favor showing different approach to life, (not perfect of course) but much more civilized than what they were doing.
But those retards can't shake it off few incidents, ..as I said before few days ago in TRUMP THREAD, look at what Jewish people went through especially in WW-II from Nazzi Germany
and today they created prosperous nation, yet indians are stuck in the past and they know only one thing,.. to whine and bitch AND TAKE TAXPAYERS MONEY.
Only few tribes managed to achieve some level of education and progress, the rest are just not genetically ready yet.

I know why they are lost in todays society,..because they were those tribes that were ISIS like before white men come,..and after white men took away their power
they don't have nothing to keep them going, because before they were savage killers of their own and now that power is taken away from them.
So now they are lost.
I say FUCK THEM !!

That's how nature-that's how God works,..takes power away from savages and humbles savages for generations to breed out those savage instincts out of them.

Damn straight.