• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

CNN CONTRIBUTOR KATHY GRIFFIN BEHEADS TRUMP IN ISIS-INSPIRED PHOTOSHOOT

Started by Ruteger, May 30, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 31, 2017, 06:05:31 PM
in a way it probably does, but in the many decades that i've attended the State Fair in Missouri, never have i witnessed such a display at a Fair event. it wasn't so much the rodeo clown's actions, but the announcements given and some of the crowds reactions. i wasn't the only one that left the event or sent a complaint.

sure you can boo the politics you don't like and cheer the ones you do and the beer gardens are near so everyone has a good time.

it does say a lot about some Missouri conservatives. same as Kathy Griffin's actions say a lot about (honestly, i want to say all of, but instead) some of the opposition.

i have bias, but fuck Bush too. ya know? ;D

I've never been a big fan of effigies. It's wimpy. Either actually try to kill the person you're pretending to or STFU!  :)

Yorkshire pud

Here's another sick image directed at Obama that the Trumpers accidentally missed. Ted Nugent called for him to be hanged and got invited to the WH by Trump....sick?

Trump said the double murder in Portland was "inappropriate". Inappropriate. Would he have prefered just an arm or torso being stabbed? Funny how he throws a fit over sick stunts aimed at him but he's not too bothered by murder of two samaritans or Obama being threatened.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 06:18:16 PM
Here's another sick image directed at Obama that the Trumpers accidentally missed. Ted Nugent called for him to be hanged and got invited to the WH by Trump....sick?

Trump said the double murder in Portland was "inappropriate". Inappropriate. Would he have prefered just an arm or torso being stabbed? Funny how he throws a fit over sick stunts aimed at him but he's not too bothered by murder of two samaritans or Obama being threatened.

Are you and your liberal friends feverishly working on photoshopping a bunch of these up now?  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 06:12:27 PM
I've never been a big fan of effigies. It's wimpy. Either actually try to kill the person you're pretending to or STFU!  :)

i'm a fan of Cargo Cult effigies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 31, 2017, 06:21:58 PM
i'm a fan of Cargo Cult effigies.

Not familiar. Is that something from Burning Man or something?  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 06:32:46 PM
Not familiar. Is that something from Burning Man or something?  ???

no. however, you can meet cargo cultist at events like this...

heh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

Zetaspeak

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 31, 2017, 05:01:44 PM
Some drunken hillbilly, butt rocker from the 80's, versus a relevant and widely known comedian and CNN Correspondent.

Hmmmm, I sure don't see the difference, and people came out against Ted Nugent as well.

I am normally right with you in that opinion, one person doesn't represent everybody in that group. BUT that drunken hillbilly butt rocker is a main spokesperson for the NRA and the current Prez invited him to the White House.

It early still but it seems like the liberal blow-back against Griffin (losing her CNN NYE gig and she did apologize ) than the Conservative blow-back which I can't think of anything he actually lost out of it or took any of it back.

ol Teddy N does not, never did, or will ever give a damn what anyone thinks.

i'm purdy sure a peek at the WH guest lists of those that have visited the prez over the last six... no seven decades.... and come up with an even list for each side of what shit friends administrations have had over for dinner at the WH.

would it be worth the time? would it win an argument? would it change  a n y t h i n g?

nope.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 06:05:28 PM
The OP rightly said the mock beheading was sick. Here's something that you never noticed. Maybe its just 'free speech' and pc?

I frankly was very worried that someone would take out Obama.  I don't like him because he set back race relations 50 years among other things but if he had been killed, race relations would have been damaged for a very long time. Plus, no President should be shot at.  Such violence never did the nation any good. 

Just joking about it is beyond bad taste.  Ted was wrong for saying what he said and Griffin is wrong for what she did.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 03:33:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZ9QJOZqpg

I would LOVE to see someone do that to her...for real. ;)

Who can't see the humor in that? I mean look at her face as she laughs hysterically. Boy that is just so funny. Think about the weeks of planning that went into this photoshoot. All the PA's, her handlers, the photographers people, not a single person thought gee, maybe mocking the victims of beheadings by islamic terrorists might be a bad idea. It shows how completely stupid and clueless the left is. Oh well, Alec will save her and get her a guest host gig on the SNL soon enough. Because after all, she's the victim.

Kidnostad3

Griffin's press conference was analogous to the son who murdered his parents and then appealed to the court for clemency because he was an orphan.