• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

hanhepi wi

Quote from: Liberace! on April 26, 2019, 11:37:52 PM
Tonight's episode of The GabCast is available here.
Thanks. Enjoyed this GabCast. Anthony is #1.

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 26, 2019, 08:45:07 PM
You're always so prepared. I'm a little jealous.
Chefist, the last boy scout.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 26, 2019, 09:59:08 PM
Isn't HW still getting money from paypal subscribers that never cancelled?
Sounds even better than Social Security.  Considering her typical listener, the PayPal will be still coming in even after she's quit the Earth.

There must be one nice pile of painted rocks on the porch of the cuckshed by now.

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 26, 2019, 09:55:41 PM
For what it's worth that internet site had the same thing listed months and months ago when we knew she still lived in Pahrump....
I recall some breaking news about Chinese sea life having a months-long residence.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on April 26, 2019, 11:11:03 PM
I can't see this picture without thinking, "Look at the tits on that mannequin."

I can't see that picture without thinking that she probably shouldn't have posted that one.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 27, 2019, 07:38:46 AM
Sounds even better than Social Security.  Considering her typical listener, the PayPal will be still coming in even after she's quit the Earth.

There must be one nice pile of painted rocks on the porch of the cuckshed by now.

The person that lives in Pahrump, in the Miller Interview, said she drives by the Art Bell property every day, and although it doesn't look overgrown and unkept, that it doesn't look like anyone lives there really.

Dave Darin said he might put both his interview videos on YouTube for everyone to watch them.  I will try to remember to keep an eye out for that.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on April 27, 2019, 08:12:49 AM
The person that lives in Pahrump, in the Miller Interview, said she drives by the Art Bell property every day, and although it doesn't look overgrown and unkept, that it doesn't look like anyone lives there really.

Dave Darin said he might put both his interview videos on YouTube for everyone to watch them.  I will try to remember to keep an eye out for that.
Thanks, Brig.  Too bad "the person that lives in Pahrump" doesn't appear to be a vaguely loveable Gabber.  Otherwise, there'd be a "Cuckshed Drive-by" thread, with daily updates. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on April 27, 2019, 08:08:07 AM
I can't see that picture without thinking that she probably shouldn't have posted that one.
I think I'd say that for a number of Heater's pics.

Sorry for the double post.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 27, 2019, 08:25:18 AM
Thanks, Brig.  Too bad "the person that lives in Pahrump" doesn't appear to be a vaguely loveable Gabber.  Otherwise, there'd be a "Cuckshed Drive-by" thread, with daily updates. ;)

Yes, yes there would.   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on April 26, 2019, 11:37:52 PM
Tonight's episode of The GabCast is available here.

Thank You MV!!

Top Notch Show!!!!

#SoSayWeALL!

#PraiseMV!

Dr. MD MD

The reason you were having “bad feelings” in the weeks leading up to 9/11, Anthony, is because the MSM was, of course, complicit with staging the “attack.” Hell, it was even the main plot in X-Files spinoff The Lone Gunmen’s pilot episode. Just deal with the fact that we’ve all been vicitims of pop culture and move on, knowing that we’re all the wiser for it now.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Lee, your theory about cattle mutilations is both interesting and hilarious. Also, your imitation of Art Bell was bang on and equally funny. If they ever decide to make that Art Bell biopic animated (which might not be a bad idea) you should definitely be the voiceover guy. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 26, 2019, 10:39:54 PM
Yeah Linda Howe is concentrating on her own weekly Wed night youtube live broadcast.
But she is scheduled for a 2 hour retrospective on Sunday's c2c with George Knapp.
Ha!  She picks George over Jorch.  Jorch must be heartbroken pissed.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2019, 02:12:25 PM
Lee, your theory about cattle mutilations is both interesting and hilarious. Also, your imitation of Art Bell was bang on and equally funny. If they ever decide to make that Art Bell biopic animated (which might not be a bad idea) you should definitely be the voiceover guy. ;D
An animated Art Bell sounds amusing.  Cartoon characters of Hoagland, Dames, LMH, etc. could be pretty funny.

VC

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 25, 2019, 09:33:31 AM
You seem really excited. Maybe rub one out before the show to prevent any accidents.

I got a shout out on the last gabcast? I guess I'll have to listen to the show then. I started to but turned it off after you said you had a small penis. Last thing I want to listen to is you talking about your nasty private parts however non-existent they might be. I'd rather listen to Chefist peeing in a bucket for two hours.

Bwahahahahaha! Glad you got some air time! Thanks for beating-up on the "big boys" and suck my titties Lit City... will "they" ever lay-up? Not with you. You score too high. Hehe.

Truchet. Tiles or onto what matrix?

I wish there was more HW and past AB gossip. HW still commented about her alleged AB suicide not long ago, 2-3+ months after her last show, so she is still reading her email and SM/FB and can and does respond.

So, Miller drives all the way up there and still no personal communications w/HW? Is there a more visible or outspoken HW fan than M?

I wish Kizuna Ai would call-in sometime. Are you on YT, blog, or a previous Gabcast?

i miss the king of kings and darkpenguin. come back lads.

"you're not getting it done, Heather. you're not getting it done." - bateman Jan. 18 2016

LMFAO! classic

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 27, 2019, 04:43:26 PM
i miss the king of kings and darkpenguin. come back lads.

KOK was based as fug, i only remember darkpenguins avatar tho.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 27, 2019, 04:59:02 PM
"you're not getting it done, Heather. you're not getting it done." - bateman Jan. 18 2016

LMFAO! classic

I miss Bateman.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2019, 02:12:25 PM

Haha, I always thought my Art impression sucked ass.

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 27, 2019, 04:59:02 PM

LMFAO! classic

I was onto HW's incredible flakiness, when she lied w/conflicting stories about her initial UFO experiences AND her numerous "no show" migraine headaches that mysteriously disappeared after being "chronic" for one long period of her "no shows" that went on for months. HW was flakier w/no shows than AB about retirement comebacks.

Of course, it was some health product being sold on MitD that completely cured her migraines, but it obviously didn't cure her continuing flakiness and well established "no show" record now. ;)

Quote from: Liberace! on April 27, 2019, 05:49:41 PM
Haha, I always thought my Art impression sucked ass.

Your "FROM THE HIGH DESERT!" is the best. Every time I try to impersonate Art I impersonate you impersonating him saying that line.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Morgus on April 26, 2019, 09:59:08 PM
Isn't HW still getting money from paypal subscribers that never cancelled?

The volume of indignant prose expended in defense of people's untended paypal accounts is really very touching.  I had no idea anyone cared so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9ASyG6jag

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on April 27, 2019, 04:36:15 PM
I wish there was more HW and past AB gossip. HW still commented about her alleged AB suicide not long ago, 2-3+ months after her last show, so she is still reading her email and SM/FB and can and does respond.

Dhea

Quote from: VC on April 27, 2019, 04:36:15 PM

I wish Kizuna Ai would call-in sometime. Are you on YT, blog, or a previous Gabcast?

Baby Kizuna . ain't he a cootie?

Dhea

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2019, 04:46:23 PM
Ha!  The Groyp!  I can't miss this. Maybe Tootsie The Wootsie will call in.  Sieg heil!

Tootsy gonna call  --she gonna wipe da floor with da nazsi assessz  :)

Quote from: VC on April 27, 2019, 06:34:20 PM
Of course, it was some health product being sold on MitD that completely cured her migraines, but it obviously didn't cure her continuing flakiness and well established "no show" record now. ;)
Actually from the time she took over MITD up to Art's death(2yrs 4mos), she took less time off than her successor took in his first 6 months