• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

congress sucks

Started by SR-71, October 02, 2013, 05:12:12 PM

SR-71

Right no w congress sucks more then fucking george noory. Hey congress stop acting like four years old and pass a fucking budget. I'm not a fucking happy camper. Congress you SUCK donkey nuts.

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 05:12:12 PM
Right no w congress sucks more then fucking george noory. Hey congress stop acting like four years old and pass a fucking budget. I'm not a fucking happy camper. Congress you SUCK donkey nuts.
As many of you can tell I'm very mad at both parties of congress. They SUCK a lot.

bateman

Were you planning on going to a national park today?

SR-71

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2013, 05:29:18 PM
Were you planning on going to a national park today?
No put I will not be getting a paycheck. As soon as I got a better job working for the feds, this happens. I should not have left my state job. Oh well, shit happens.

bateman

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 05:48:12 PM
No put I will not be getting a paycheck. As soon as I got a better job working for the feds, this happens. I should not have left my state job. Oh well, shit happens.

This explains so much.

SR-71

This is the email i got from my Senator. I send an email about the budget.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    Reply from Senator Dianne Feinstein
Date:    Wed, 2 Oct 2013 20:55:56 -0400
To:    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As a result of the Government shutdown, my office is currently unable to respond to your email. I will respond to your concerns as soon as possible.

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 07:01:33 PM
This is the email i got from my Senator. I send an email about the budget.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    Reply from Senator Dianne Feinstein
Date:    Wed, 2 Oct 2013 20:55:56 -0400
To:    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As a result of the Government shutdown, my office is currently unable to respond to your email. I will respond to your concerns as soon as possible.
Im not a HAPPY CAMPER.

aldousburbank

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 07:02:28 PM
Im not a HAPPY CAMPER.
Dude. Now that you have time, if you go camping, you will be. If your happiness has anything to do with congress, it shall never be.

aldousburbank

BTW, this thread, love it! So far!

SR-71

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2013, 07:08:21 PM
BTW, this thread, love it! So far!
congress sucks is number 1 slot noory sucks is number 2 for now.

aldousburbank

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 07:11:13 PM
congress sucks is number 1 slot noory sucks is number 2 for now.
SR you've always kept it clean until now. I feel that we've corrupted you. Thanks Eddie. Geez.

SR-71

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2013, 07:13:22 PM
SR you've always kept it clean until now. I feel that we've corrupted you. Thanks Eddie. Geez.
Im sorry but congress being like noory but worst.

Chine

Haha. Noticed that too. SR, so glad you're back.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 07:02:28 PM
Im not a HAPPY CAMPER.

In a SANE state, Feinstein wouldn't have been elected dogcatcher much less a Mayor or US Senator.
She has regularly cut email and phone access to her offices when there is a issue that she either disagrees with or doesn't want to hear about.
Which is usually any issue that she has taken a position on like gun control, even though she's been shown to know little about guns and there's a famous picture of her holding a gun wrong and so much more.
She's pathetic and plays on the emotions of dumb voters to either get things passed or to get publicity on one of her pet issues.
When she was Mayor, she riled against guns, yet carried one in her purse and had a permit for it and instead of living IN her house in Sea Cliff, she was actually living in her house in Marin County. I called her on it at temple openly one night and called her a liar and a hypocrite and a terrible Mayor. People were shocked that I'd do that but the look on DI FI's face would have been priceless if I'd only had a video phone back then.
She and Pelosi are not only in a state of permanent denial but are dangerous for the country.
But then we keep electing the rich to Congress, don't we ?
Instead of people who come from common backgrounds who just want to serve their country.

SR-71

Please email and or call your senators and house members to get the BUDGET DONE

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 05:12:12 PM

You do realize Congress has passed a Continuing Resolution to fund the entire Federal government at last years wasteful levels - except for ObamaCare?  The Senate refused to discuss it or vote on it.

They've even passed legislation funding the parks, Veterans Services, and the Washington DC city government (which is under federal jurisdiction).  They've offered to fund agencies such as NIH.  Again, the Senate is blocking any and all of it.

It's cowardly, yet not unexpected, that Feinstein isn't communicating with her subjects at this time.

Eddie Coyle

Thanks Eddie. Geez.

I think Cruz, Boehner, Pelosi and Reid are responsible for this attitudinal change more than I.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 02, 2013, 07:29:51 PM
In a SANE state, Feinstein wouldn't have been elected dogcatcher much less a Mayor or US Senator.
She has regularly cut email and phone access to her offices when there is a issue that she either disagrees with or doesn't want to hear about...

She's all ears if there is another good ol' boy backroom deal for her multi-billionaire husband Richard Blum to handle. 

His current gig is collecting lush commissions by selling off post office buildings deemed surplus to his friends for peanuts.  That money is supposed to help keep the Post Office afloat and pay peoples pensions.  His group was the only one considered for the contract. 

These are the people that call the rest of us greedy when we don't want to send them more tax money.

Usagi

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2013, 07:05:37 PM
Dude. Now that you have time, if you go camping, you will be. If your happiness has anything to do with congress, it shall never be.

Just so long as it isn't in a National Park.

Assholes.

SR-71

DONT FORGET TO CALL CONGRESS ABOUT THE BUDGET.

Juan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 02, 2013, 07:29:51 PM
But, but, but ... Harvey Milk.

SR-71

Ok I just called feinstein office and ask to pass the budget. But I was told they could not help because of the government is closed. So I called boxers office again same thing.  So I called the us senators from oklahoma, because I have some family and friends there, I called them. I callled their offices and gave them my two cents.

SR-71

Congress sucks more then george noory.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2013, 06:08:49 PM
This explains so much.

:D ;)  Hey, SR-71, it seems you forgot to contact the White House, too.  That should help a lot.  ;)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: SR-71 on October 03, 2013, 08:54:59 AM
So I called boxers office again same thing.  So I called the us senators from oklahoma, because I have some family and friends there, I called them.

Which boxers? Try Tommy Morrison or Ken Norton.

You should try the Swedish or Mozambican senators from Oklahoma. The us ones can't help.

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 03, 2013, 09:48:39 AM
      Which boxers?
I recommend Hanes.
Although Fruit o the Loom ain't bad.

Quote from: SR-71 on October 03, 2013, 08:54:59 AM
Ok I just called feinstein office and ask to pass the budget. But I was told they could not help because of the government is closed. So I called boxers office again same thing...

You want to get one of your Senators on the line, call and say you saw them drop a $5 bill somewhere

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on October 03, 2013, 09:52:45 AM
I recommend Hanes.
Although Fruit o the Loom ain't bad.

Both are quite sufficient. I get mine at the Goodwill after reading the local obituaries. I hate these selfish assholes who die, but are not my size. Soooo inconsiderate!

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 03, 2013, 09:57:08 AM
    Both are quite sufficient. I get mine at the Goodwill after reading the local obituaries. I hate these selfish assholes who die, but are not my size. Soooo inconsiderate!
You could always have them taken in a little.
I know a very inexpensive Vietnamese tailor who works on all my second hand boxers.
Sometimes you let em out, sometimes you take em in.