• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 14, 2019, 12:30:14 PM
Anyone who tortures animals is a worthless piece of shit and should off himself at the first opportunity.   And don't fuck it up this time!

Unless you're going to surprise me and say you're a vegan I'm calling you out for a stinky hypocrite. Don't imagine that meat on your barbecue led anything other than a horrific life before it was led to the slaughter crapping itself in fear.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2019, 12:38:34 PM
Unless you're going to surprise me and say you're a vegan I'm calling you out for a stinky hypocrite. Don't imagine that meat on your barbecue led anything other than a horrific life before it was led to the slaughter crapping itself in fear.

You're absolutely right.  We should kill and eat the psychos who torture animals and give cows a reprieve on a pound for pound basis.  Protein is protein. 

So, you're a vegan.  I thought that was just a vicious rumor started by MD MD. 

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2019, 12:38:34 PM
You ever work on a farm? Or just watch the documentaries? I'm not going to say that all cattle / pigs are treated great- but a good amount are not too bad off for the majority of their lives. Chickens (and feedlots) on the other hand...

AZZERAE

Anyone who tortures animals is a worthless piece of shit and should off himself at the first opportunity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 15, 2019, 06:19:40 AM
Why are you still here?

I think to point out what was wrong with the Republican party before Trump maybe.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on May 15, 2019, 02:22:37 AM
You ever work on a farm? Or just watch the documentaries? I'm not going to say that all cattle / pigs are treated great- but a good amount are not too bad off for the majority of their lives. Chickens (and feedlots) on the other hand...
I'm not advocating it but also won't be "culturally oppressive and impose my culture's values on someone else"  ;) but I could even possibly defend bullfights. Think about it. If you were a bovine would you rather: not be castrated, feed premium feed, allowed to run around in the fields, bred often to improve blood lines, and then at least get a chance to get back at people who kill so many of your kind- and if not "go down in a blaze of glory."

Or, in some cases, be raised in some factory farm, castrated, never allowed to mate, feed hormones and cheap grain (sometimes containing rendered parts of fellow cattle,) and then killed early so your meat is tender?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2019, 01:02:21 PM
I'm not advocating it but also won't be "culturally oppressive and impose my culture's values on someone else"  ;) but I could even possibly defend bullfights. Think about it. If you were a bovine would you rather: not be castrated, feed premium feed, allowed to run around in the fields, bred often to improve blood lines, and then at least get a chance to get back at people who kill so many of your kind- and if not "go down in a blaze of glory."

Or, in some cases, be raised in some factory farm, castrated, never allowed to mate, feed hormones and cheap grain (sometimes containing rendered parts of fellow cattle,) and then killed early so your meat is tender?
This post is making me hungry.

AZZERAE

Why are all the niggers in the unemployment line?

SredniVashtar

:-X

Maybe the cattle in Canada all get back rubs and are read to sleep every night but that's not the case in most countries. Talk sense, farmers are going to do as little as they can get away with for the most part when it comes to animal welfare. It's profit that they're after and the giant conglomerates they are producing for aren't giving them very generous margins, you can be sure of that. No, I've never worked on a farm, but even if you're going to tell me you have, that doesn't give you the right to generalise about them.*

*Yes. I know that's what I'm doing but basic economic sense dictates that I am more likely to be correct than you.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 16, 2019, 04:45:40 AM
:-X

Maybe the cattle in Canada all get back rubs and are read to sleep every night but that's not the case in most countries. Talk sense, farmers are going to do as little as they can get away with for the most part when it comes to animal welfare. It's profit that they're after and the giant conglomerates they are producing for aren't giving them very generous margins, you can be sure of that. No, I've never worked on a farm, but even if you're going to tell me you have, that doesn't give you the right to generalise about them.*

*Yes. I know that's what I'm doing but basic economic sense dictates that I am more likely to be correct than you.

Help is on the way.  Won't be long and meat will just be grown in some tub down at the Monsanto plant.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 16, 2019, 05:17:24 AM
Help is on the way.  Won't be long and meat will just be grown in some tub down at the Monsanto plant.

The Beyond Meat burger is pretty tasty. 

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on May 16, 2019, 07:30:36 AM
The Beyond Meat burger is pretty tasty.
I’d rather eat Beyond Meat than bugs.

AZZERAE

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 14, 2019, 12:29:33 AM
Anyone here on this board that is traveling to NYC or is a resident of or its surrounding counties upstate, on the island, or in Jersey you have one FREE RIDE on me!

Only if you promise not to drive the cab through any domiciles.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Azzerae on May 16, 2019, 03:45:17 AM
Why are all the niggers in the unemployment line?

Quote from: Azzerae on May 13, 2019, 07:42:25 AM
DOG FOR SALE: Dead. Covered in stab wounds. No paws. Wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Quote from: Azzerae on May 14, 2019, 01:52:09 AM
The dog's face has no fur on it from where it was lit on fire.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 19, 2019, 12:53:54 PM
[attachment=1,msg1327560]
This is in the third person, right?  Speaking on behalf, right?

Jojo

Good to know some are treated humanely.  I think sustainable village mentalities happen to be a lot more human than practices of Big Agra.  Too bad about chickens and feedlots.  It angers me they kill the baby boys.  I doubt there is anything worse about rooster meat than jerky.  Surely I could eat tough meat once a week in order to let infant boy chicks live a while.   There are ways to soften meat - or puree it.  Maybe rooster meat could be pureed into baby food.  Or any number of other ideas.  Anything can be processed and re-formed/it's done all the time for bologna, etc...

Thank you for your post about a little good news.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2019, 08:45:23 PM
Who's blowing their brains out?

Nothing to see here (just a lobotomy in the booby hatch).

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2019, 08:45:23 PM
Who's blowing their brains out?
Old news.  Some ungrateful banana Liberace saved.  In retrospect, he should have unpeeled him, ate him, then threw him in the trash can.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on May 21, 2019, 11:50:44 AM
Some ungrateful banana Liberace saved. In retrospect, he should have unpeeled him, ate him, then threw him in the trash can.

Slipped on the peel? Broke his booty?!

AZZERAE

He couldn't believe how easy it was
    He put the gun into his face
    Bang!
    (So much blood for such a tiny little hole)
    Problems do have solutions, you know
    A lifetime of fucking things up fixed in one determined flash
    Everything's blue
    In this world
    The deepest shade of mushroom blue
    All fuzzy
    Spilling out of my head

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on May 23, 2019, 07:14:14 AM
    (So much blood for such a tiny little hole)

If the shooter has the opportunity to make note of this, he's done it wrong.  Everybody learned from Christine Chubbuck that the back of the head is where you take care of business.

AZZERAE

A friend of mine's just committed suicide. She was a great friend of mine, and it's shocked me a bit. She planned it out, she had left her boyfriend...She left a note. But she threw herself off a cliff, and...I just wondered what you think that feeling is like.

What happens, what goes through your head, between throwing yourself off, and actually dying? I wondered what you thought of it. Perhaps you could tell me because it would help me, because I have a terrible fear of heights, and for me, just the idea of falling, so far, and being alive, is dreadful...And I just wondered if things go through your head - you know, people that you love, and that, or things that you feel that you should've done - flash before you, but you can't do anything about it. I just wondered what you thought.

Because I think, in a funny way we're doing that...we just don't really connect. One day, you know, you're gonna fall, or I'm gonna fall, or something's gonna happen and...anyway. Well, I'm very sad.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on May 28, 2019, 02:48:39 PM
A friend of mine's just committed suicide. [...] Well, I'm very sad.

Still no excuse. Show some respect for yourself. Wouldn't your friend like it that way?

She left a note.

Hand-written? Ink color? English? Details.

A friend of mine's just committed suicide. She was a great friend of mine, and it's shocked me a bit. She planned it out, she had left her boyfriend...She left a note. But she threw herself off a cliff, and...I just wondered what you think that feeling is like.

What happens, what goes through your head, between throwing yourself off, and actually dying? I wondered what you thought of it. Perhaps you could tell me because it would help me, because I have a terrible fear of heights, and for me, just the idea of falling, so far, and being alive, is dreadful...And I just wondered if things go through your head - you know, people that you love, and that, or things that you feel that you should've done - flash before you, but you can't do anything about it. I just wondered what you thought.

Because I think, in a funny way we're doing that...we just don't really connect. One day, you know, you're gonna fall, or I'm gonna fall, or something's gonna happen and...anyway. Well, I'm very sad.

i mean this with no disrespect to your fallen friend...

"LIT CITY 10 10 20 SUCK MAH TITTIESSS!!!"

-Richard Groyper plunging to his death circa 1937

MV/Liberace!

I suspect your friend's final thought was, "Oh fuck.  Fuck, fuck fuuuuuuuck.  I shouldn't have done this."  I think that's the final thought of most suicides as they enter the point of no return.