• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 31, 2016, 09:34:34 PM
Could we have a GabCast to decipher the Michael Horn thread? I just wandered in there and was befuddled.
Good luck with that. Apparently there is some kind of reverse psychology trick being done by the diminutive Micheal Horn get convince the over-weight Michael Moore to make a 'documentary' about the Billy Meire UFO claims. I'm having images of 'get in my belly.'

...how has this whole saga not come up on the GabCast yet? Aside from my dank memes it's one of the more interesting things on BG right now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on August 31, 2016, 04:26:09 PM
Mentally unstable liars don't seem to like being called out, who knew?

She's not the only shoe shuffler in this either. When the whole fabricated bullshit was first revealed and Heather was the one who had 'informed the police', those of us who pointed out it was made up and continued to say so as the wreck tumbled out were denounced as heretics. How dare we question the great god and his protege? Including the unpleasant denouncement on air of PBS in a podcast when she dared to suggest the 'stalker' story was bollox. "You're a fucking idiot" I think the response was. Really?

I haven't read any retractions as yet. Nor apologies. Funny that.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2016, 12:06:28 AM
Including the unpleasant denouncement on air of PBS in a podcast when she dared to suggest the 'stalker' story was bollox. "You're a fucking idiot" I think the response was. Really?

I haven't read any retractions as yet. Nor apologies. Funny that.

You clearly misheard that exchange including my "just kidding" right after.

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 01:20:20 AM
You clearly misheard that exchange including my "just kidding" right after.

I see the time you're posting

jazmunda

Quote from: Empress on September 01, 2016, 01:25:39 AM
I see the time you're posting

Sshh don't tell my family. I was never here.

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 01:27:11 AM
Sshh don't tell my family. I was never here.

You were mean to me in my thread :(

jazmunda

Quote from: Empress on September 01, 2016, 01:28:02 AM

You insulted His Hoaginess. I was defending his honour.

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 01:36:47 AM
You insulted His Hoaginess. I was defending his honour.

At least I listen to him! You can't even put aside two hours of your day for him! And you call yourself the leader of The Richard C. Hoagland fanforum?!?1

jazmunda

Quote from: Empress on September 01, 2016, 01:39:03 AM
At least I listen to him! You can't even put aside two hours of your day for him! And you call yourself the leader of The Richard C. Hoagland fanforum?!?1

HoagieGab isn't a fan forum. It's a shrine to quiffs and bolo ties.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 31, 2016, 12:08:31 PM
Thanks Star and Willy.

OMG! I LOVE Jacob Isreal. I'll be watching. Thanks.

OMG .. isn't Jacob Israel whole spill a Mandela Effect?... A lot of misremembered and made up crap. 

And Ms IB . Nice retro Mandela Effect Channeling ..People stopped "watching" radios during the 1920s...

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 01:42:34 AM
HoagieGab isn't a fan forum. It's a shrine to quiffs and bolo ties.

Do they even have bolo ties in Kangaroo land?

jazmunda

Quote from: Empress on September 01, 2016, 01:49:05 AM
Do they even have bolo ties in Kangaroo land?

Probably in the outback and the 1950s.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 31, 2016, 10:15:01 AM
Maybe, but my Godfather turned Jehovah's Witness and he was always proselytizing and giving us those publications that they hand out.

That is terrible. There went your portion of the inheritance, the JW church is taking it all.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 31, 2016, 04:34:48 PM
Listening back to these times, I can understand people going through a tremendous feeling of let down, and having trouble drumming up the energy to do a live show. The expectations had to be tremendous on so many levels, so I have hope and patience.  In some ways, these archives are better than anything we could do live as a gabcast right now.  I hope to see the spec sheet come back, to keep us current on tech, with MV and the MudKing, just to name a few of our bellgab tech experts, and some version of the TrainWreck, even if its just MV alone with callers, to keep us current on politics and world events.  If not, I enjoy waking up and listening to UFO ship with my coffee, and while I do other stuff during the day.  I have Clyde for current events for now, so I'll survive.  I hope we ALL do.  I hope those that have left will return, and that we have unexpected good things coming with the future.

Try "listening" to TV .. lots of great "live" shows to listen too..

My personal favorite popular Mandela Effect from the year 2020..

"Praise Falkie"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 31, 2016, 12:22:47 PM
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah
It's Raining Men! Amen!
Praise MV!

Is this an example of a new "universal" standardized hymn?

Praise Bella Babes

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Element 115 on August 31, 2016, 04:53:36 PM
Bateman needs to do a gd show soon, amiright?!!! .. amiright?!!!

Right? - HW every 4 to 6 minutes.

You are right sir.. A Bateman "live" show and we all get to "watch"  special guest mVee ..having a melt down! .. blaming Art .. for cash  flow problems..

sumofbitch Art Bell changed the name of "his" fan appreciation forum to "HateGab"

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 01, 2016, 02:24:06 AM
You are right sir.. A Bateman "live" show and we all get to "watch"  special guest mVee ..having a melt down! .. blaming Art .. for cash  flow problems..
We all know that it will only take a few good banishment's to the corn field and the bribe money will put him back in the black while the make up sex will put a smile on his face.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on September 01, 2016, 04:44:08 AM
We all know that it will only take a few good banishment's to the corn field and the bribe money will put him back in the black while the make up sex will put a smile on his face.

Playing Doing my part..

Love mVee

Lilith

Quote from: Empress on September 01, 2016, 01:28:02 AM

Maybe ask him if he could make sure he is wearing his Tux when he addresses you, in order to make up for his grievance against you.  That's what I did.  I hear Jazmunder looks very nice in his Tux, and he really does genuinely like to try to make people happy.

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 06:33:57 AM
Maybe ask him if he could make sure he is wearing his Tux when he addresses you, in order to make up for his grievance against you.  That's what I did.  I hear Jazmunder looks very nice in his Tux, and he really does genuinely like to try to make people happy.

Sandra and I have a complicated relationship. We are locked in an eternal power struggle. My goal is to entice her to host a GabCast featuring Hoagie as a Secret Door guest.

Also the tux has been retired. I only own a birthday suit now.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 06:40:31 AM
Sandra and I have a complicated relationship. We are locked in an eternal power struggle. My goal is to entice her to host a GabCast featuring Hoagie as a Secret Door guest.

Also the tux has been retired. I only own a birthday suit now.

I believe you have your Tux Jaz.  As I said, I have heard you look simply maaaavelous in your Tux.  I feel certain that you wear it when you are broadcasting on the air, and it saddens me to hear that there is an eternal unresolvable power struggle, bringing you frustration. And I can understand wanting us to think you no longer have your tux.  On the other hand,  I know how you enjoy spreading joy and happiness with a genuine heart.  This situation must surely bring you distress.  Thank You for caring about us enough to do us a GabCast when you are able, to keep the seat warm for MV.  It means a lot to myself, and probably to many other bellgabbers who might, or might not say so.  :-*

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 06:53:22 AM
I believe you have your Tux Jaz.  As I said, I have heard you look simply maaaavelous in your Tux.  I feel certain that you wear it when you are broadcasting on the air, and it saddens me to hear that there is an eternal unresolvable power struggle, bringing you frustration. And I can understand wanting us to think you no longer have your tux.  On the other hand,  I know how you enjoy spreading joy and happiness with a genuine heart.  This situation must surely bring you distress.  Thank You for caring about us enough to do us a GabCast when you are able, to keep the seat warm for MV.  It means a lot to myself, and probably to many other bellgabbers who might, or might not say so.  :-*

If I'm keeping the seat warm for MV that would make me Jimmy Church. Right?  :o ;)

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:01:07 AM
If I'm keeping the seat warm for MV that would make me Jimmy Church. Right?  :o ;)

No. It makes you a bellgabber going above and beyond to keep "bellgab on the air"  together.  Not only do you do your own special jazcast, but you take additional time out of your busy schedule to try to throw us a jazmunder hosted GabCast, where you try to fill the void left while we all hope that MV's interest will return.   :-*

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 07:15:18 AM
No. It makes you a bellgabber going above and beyond to keep bellgab on the air,  together.  Not only do you do your own special jazcast, but you take additional time out of your busy schedule to try to throw us a jazmunder hosted GabCast, where you try to fill the void left while we all hope that MV's interest will return.   :-*

You have to remind me to send you the test JazGabCast I did where MV called in. You'd be the only person in the world to own a copy. I can't send it now as I'm about to go to sleep and it's on my computer in the jazshack.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:20:05 AM
You have to remind me to send you the test JazGabCast I did where MV called in. You'd be the only person in the world to own a copy. I can't send it now as I'm about to go to sleep and it's on my computer in the jazshack.

Thank You Jaz, I would treasure it.  :-*

whoozit

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:20:05 AM
That phrase triggered a raucous parade of stunning visuals.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on September 01, 2016, 07:41:34 AM
That phrase triggered a raucous parade of stunning visuals.

It's where "questionable" things happen.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 31, 2016, 02:25:47 PM
He told you that? Jeeeze..its along the same bollox he trots out by casually dropping his car keys on the bar with the Ferrari fob to try and impress whichever airhead his perched on the bar stool next to him. He tell you how he had to make his excuses when the last doe eyed pillow sharer had a deep voice and larger hands than he was promised?

I know all about that unfortunate hookup, because he sent me a picture of her/him/whatever right before they left the club to begin their night of unrestrained (if not unfettered) passion.