• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 15, 2017, 02:47:44 PM
You can still comment, it's just not visible if you aren't a donor.  A complaint was lodged by a GoFundMe member that almost got us shut down...

I told our community rep...it must have been sewergab.  She understood but said I had to deal with it.

I'm a donor , and I see no comments muddy.

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2017, 10:49:47 AM
I've always wondered if he sold it.

I can't see His Eminence selling The Laptop of the Damned.   It is crucial evidence in the case filed with the FBI's cyber crime unit.
I suppose he might pawn it at the same joint that has the GoPro in hock...........

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 15, 2017, 04:34:34 PM
I can't see His Eminence selling The Laptop of the Damned.   It is crucial evidence in the case filed with the FBI's cyber crime unit.
I suppose he might pawn it at the same joint that has the GoPro in hock...........

That makes sense to me.  Good thinking!

heater

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2017, 03:07:24 PM
I'm a donor , and I see no comments muddy.

Right, I think they removed the ones that were reported.

Lilith

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 15, 2017, 04:43:13 PM
Right, I think they removed the ones that were reported.

Ok, as long is all is well :)

George is within 25 pages of catching the George Noory Sucks thread in total pages.  I'm very confident that
the new season will put him over the top.   Then who knows?   Lookout Art & Hoagie - the big man is coming
to get ya both.................

SergeantMajor

Greeting all! Wow, Im away from Sewer Gab for a week and so much to catch up on. Would anyone be willing to summarize the past week in a few sentences?

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 15, 2017, 05:37:29 PM
Greeting all! Wow, Im away from Sewer Gab for a week and so much to catch up on. Would anyone be willing to summarize the past week in a few sentences?

Greetings.  Let's George showed of some of his 333 paranormal books,  him and Abe are on the outs.   The Mudking has started a Gofundme page for a roadtrip for him and George to attend Aliencon.   Target goal for funding this is 5 large.   Last I check the till was up to $155 so feel free to donate.   Not sure if you heard but it was revealed that Yorkshire Pud and Laura Kinch are now married.   Oh and there was some issue with Bedbugs and Exterminators at Casa Senda with a Thursday deadline but that issue seems to be flattened.

Also, Martinez Tonight is supposed to be one for the ages this Sunday

Hope all is well man. 

Edit:  If you do a search on 'Senda Go Fund Me' do not  take care of which links you click on.  One is truly horrific

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 15, 2017, 05:44:34 PM
Greetings.  Let's George showed of some of his 333 paranormal books,  him and Abe are on the outs.   The Mudking has started a Gofundme page for a roadtrip for him and George to attend Aliencon.   Target goal for funding this is 5 large.   Last I check the till was up to $155 so feel free to donate.   Not sure if you heard but it was revealed that Yorkshire Pud and Laura Kinch are now married.   Oh and there was some issue with Bedbugs and Exterminators at Casa Senda with a Thursday deadline but that issue seems to be flattened.

Also, Martinez Tonight is supposed to be one for the ages this Sunday

Hope all is well man. 

Edit:  If you do a search on 'Senda Go Fund Me' do not  take care of which links you click on.  One is truly horrific

This one?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 15, 2017, 04:14:35 AM
Senda wrote:

AND ADVENTURES IN BED BUG NO RE-INSPECTION : The exterminator came here, actually two. The first one showed up to spray my apartment. I told him no and then called my apartment manager and she said I was supposed to be taken off the list for spraying. Clark Pest Control came in yesterday and did a thorough examination of my apartment. About an hour later, the exterminator from McAuley Pest Control came in and examined NOTHING. Not my bed, bedding, furniture, computer chairs. All he did was walk in and take pictures of my apartment and walked out. The maintenance guy came in and when I walked into the bedroom he was taking pictures as well. This puzzled me so I asked him what he was doing and he said he wanted a picture of my alien head. I plugged it in to show him that it lights up. So much for the thorough " re-inspection " of my apartment. I left a message for my apartment manager saying that NOTHING was re-inspected. Who knows where they found these guys ? I've been up since 1 am cleaning my bookshelves and I bagged all my dirty laundry and threw out trash. And started to keel over dizzy again as I've done too much this morning.

Isn-t it called "collecting evidence" when an inspector walks around snapping pictures?

I doubt the guy just wanted a picture of his neat Alien Head Lamp.

That seems about right. The guy is about to get kicked to the curb while obliviously frittering away his welfare check. I wonder how long it will be before he asks IamNotPickleRick! for the donation money. I give it, oh, about six weeks.

I almost feel bad for him.

Norm

Well, apparently George's gofundme page is having problems...tsk tsk tsk....

https://www.gofundme.com/senda-aliencon

JustSayAhhhh

hmmm. i dont know.  on the gofundme i can see grub made a 5.00 donation and  Brian McGarry donated 150.00.

Who

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on September 15, 2017, 06:44:49 PM
hmmm. i dont know.  on the gofundme i can see grub made a 5.00 donation and  Brian McGarry donated 150.00.

I'm not at all familiar with Gofundme's policies. Will Mr. McGarry's $150 be refunded to him when this bogus campaign fails to achieve its goal?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on September 15, 2017, 06:52:34 PM
I'm not at all familiar with Gofundme's policies. Will Mr. McGarry's $150 be refunded to him when this campaign fails to achieve its goal?

Norm

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on September 15, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

Page working now, must have been too many people signing on to make a pledge. Wow, George is almost there, only $4600 and change to reach his goal! If every one of George's subscribers would pledge just $6 each the final amount would be reached.

George refuses to reply to my emails so I can't help him and I won big at bingo last week too.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 15, 2017, 06:24:30 PM
That seems about right. The guy is about to get kicked to the curb while obliviously frittering away his welfare check. I wonder how long it will be before he asks IamNotPickleRick! for the donation money. I give it, oh, about six weeks.

I almost feel bad for him.

Almost feeling bad ain't never done shit for nobody.  You got a mop and bucket?  Hmmm hmmm..... ;)

Quote from: Norm on September 15, 2017, 06:59:52 PM
Page working now, must have been too many people signing on to make a pledge. Wow, George is almost there, only $4600 and change to reach his goal! If every one of George's subscribers would pledge just $6 each the final amount would be reached.  But they won't, because they're assholes.

George refuses to reply to my emails so I can't help him and I won big at bingo last week too.

FIFY

Quote from: mv on September 15, 2017, 08:30:37 AM
Wow. Great thing you're here to set us all straight. Wrestling is fake, too, btw.

Well yeah, you get it - you're the evil SewerGab troll master. 

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 15, 2017, 02:53:29 PM
GoFundMe doesn't play around.  They mean business, donation business.

Do they take a cut of the cash?

Who

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 15, 2017, 07:06:56 PM
Do they take a cut of the cash?

From the GoFundMe site:

While it's free to create and share your online fundraising campaign, GoFundMe will deduct a 5% fee from each donation that you receive. Since our fee is deducted automatically, you'll never need to worry about being billed or owing us any money. A small processing fee of about 3% will also be deducted from each donation.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 15, 2017, 05:04:38 PM
George is within 25 pages of catching the George Noory Sucks thread in total pages.  I'm very confident that
the new season will put him over the top.   Then who knows?   Lookout Art & Hoagie - the big man is coming
to get ya both.................

Then again, Heather Wade has 2188 pages to Falkie's 2736, and he's been around much longer.  I'm not sure what that says about them - or us.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 15, 2017, 07:14:33 PM
Then again, Heather Wade has 2188 pages to Falkie's 2736, and he's been around much longer.  I'm not sure what that says about them - or us.

A lot of those Heather pages were just me filling the thread with lots of fun negativity.

So, I'm not sure they count.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2017, 07:28:59 PM
A lot of those Heather pages were just me filling the thread with lots of fun negativity.

So, I'm not sure they count.

Fun negativity?  Now there's an Oxymoron for ya.  Heh, heh.  ;) ;D :-*

oh my, oh my...
SNN may be in danger of being SHUT DOWN..
George is "quite fond" of "FAIR USE"...
oops, IF he has EVER read youtubes policy on plagiarism and proper "FAIR USE" ...
well, he...
1. did read and understand BUT TOTALLY IGNORED !
or
2. is too STUPID to read and understand !
(I would guess BOTH are going to cause SNN big problems)

George,
better alert your legal team
LOL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 15, 2017, 07:47:44 PM
oh my, oh my...
SNN may be in danger of being SHUT DOWN..
George is "quite fond" of "FAIR USE"...
oops, IF he has EVER read youtubes policy on plagiarism and proper "FAIR USE" ...
well, he...
1. did read and understand BUT TOTALLY IGNORED !
or
2. is too STUPID to read and understand !
(I would guess BOTH are going to cause SNN big problems)

George,
better alert your crack pro bono student lawyer legal team
LOL

FIFY