• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 10, 2017, 10:37:07 PM
Didn't you offer him $100 for one of the Snorge autographed drawings, only to be rebuffed?

Yeah.. something like that . don't remember..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on September 10, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

https://youtu.be/zAkf5j3Rk-8

Why would someone lysol  inside their drawers.

Cockroaches
fleas
mice droppings
cat dandruff
cat hair
cat bodily fuilds 
grime
spoiled food...

All of the  above?

LadyFish

Quote from: Norm on September 10, 2017, 10:41:57 PM
Abnormal brain development due to oxygen deprivation shortly after his birth. I suspect his mother attempted to put a pillow over his face as a baby more than once.

In all the times Falkie died, did he ever claim to have a near death experience?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: LadyFish on September 10, 2017, 11:43:30 PM
In all the times Falkie died, did he ever claim to have a near death experience?

If he did, that would make a great YouTube video!

Quote from: Who on September 10, 2017, 09:59:04 PM
No. Absolutely nothing. In one of his "haul" videos he pulled a Freschetta pineapple pizza out of his shopping bag.  He probably inhaled the putrid thing within 20 seconds.

shall we expect another video soon depicting Falkie suffering from another one of his life threatening sinus infections ?
could there be a connection here ?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 10, 2017, 11:46:20 PM
If he did, that would make a great YouTube video!
I feel cheated we did NOT get a video showing the ambulance arrival (probably took too long getting to the Hacienda) and the attendants looking at one another wondering how to get the FAT FUCK into the ambulance...
and we're the attendants actually forced to retrieve him from his sofa bed and haul his FAT ASS downstairs ?

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on September 10, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

https://youtu.be/zAkf5j3Rk-8

Why would someone lysol  inside their drawers.
you have to ask ?
the someone is Falkie in this case...
and the "drawers" are Falkie's...
(I did enjoy his cute smile and little laugh, when he mentioned he was going to allow a sneak peek inside his "drawers")

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 11, 2017, 01:16:08 AM
... and we're the attendants actually forced to retrieve him from his sofa bed and haul his FAT ASS downstairs ?

Yes, it's part of the service being paid for.  Falkie is retired and disabled, and because of the articles he wrote for the military magazines (which were tragically lost to a storage rental seizure) he should also probably be considered a veteran, so STFU

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 10, 2017, 10:20:50 PM
We are all Falkies.. Embrace your Falkieness.
I overflowed my toilet tonight and did not bother with the plunger- it just seemed like too much work.  Besides, there is a floor drain in the basement directly under the master bath...

Do I win a prize?   :P

WOTR

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 11, 2017, 01:16:08 AM
...and the attendants looking at one another wondering how to get the FAT FUCK into the ambulance...
and we're the attendants actually forced to retrieve him from his sofa bed and haul his FAT ASS downstairs ?
This is the reason for inspections and rules about hallway widths to keep clear of your clutter.  If (when) a paramedic has to haul George out on a gurney they will not be able to roll over all of the stuff.  They will strain their backs lifting him on a stretcher, trip over the latest trinket on the floor, collapse under his weight wrenching their legs, hips backs and shoulders and end up collecting medical welfare for the rest of their lives screaming in pain every time they move their knee or ankle.

Quote from: WOTR on September 11, 2017, 01:54:44 AM
This is the reason for inspections and rules about hallway widths to keep clear of your clutter.  If (when) a paramedic has to haul George out on a gurney they will not be able to roll over all of the stuff.  They will strain their backs lifting him on a stretcher, trip over the latest trinket on the floor, collapse under his weight wrenching their legs, hips backs and shoulders and end up collecting medical welfare for the rest of their lives screaming in pain every time they move their knee or ankle.
you forgot one very important point...
as the drop Falkie, he would suffer further injury...
perhaps even cause his floor to collapse under the force...
resulting in Falkie falling down through the hole onto another resident of the Hacienda sleeping on their sofa bed resulting in an innocent death...
the whole incident could cause a massive domino effect ?
the structural integrity of the Hacienda might be at risk...
is the Hacienda located on a fault ?
the whole Bay Area could be put at risk !

simply because Falkie has allowed Casa Senda to become a shit hole !

Quote from: Who on September 10, 2017, 09:59:04 PM

I'm sure that one of you philistines knows the answer to this: what's an UNnaturally-rising pizza crust?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2017, 04:41:42 AM
I'm sure that one of you philistines knows the answer to this: what's an UNnaturally-rising pizza crust?

I don't think there's ever a shortage of unnatural crust when Senda is around; whether it's Senda's apartment, Senda himself, or that wordless warthog he has shackled himself to.

Dunno.   What I do know is now I am pulling Ads telling me not to eat fruit

Guess Kielbasa is better

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 11, 2017, 06:27:03 AM
Dunno.   What I do know is now I am pulling Ads telling me not to eat fruit

Guess Kielbasa is better
I don't know but the ad software is not helping me at all lady. I used to get ads for dating sites etc, and now I'm getting stupid yankee candle ads. Get your shit together software.  ::)

Edit: Sorry for my absence this weekend, I actually have a life sometimes.   :P

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 11, 2017, 01:12:33 AM
shall we expect another video soon depicting Falkie suffering from another one of his life threatening sinus infections ?
could there be a connection here ?

Are you suggesting George might be allergic to food?  Poetic Justice I say!

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 11, 2017, 02:10:32 AM
resulting in Falkie falling down through the hole onto another resident of the Hacienda sleeping on their sofa bed resulting in an innocent death...

Well there was that one time George ran like an athlete when the bridge he was standing on shook from an "earthquake"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 11, 2017, 08:42:41 AM
I don't know but the ad software is not helping me at all lady. I used to get ads for dating sites etc, and now I'm getting stupid yankee candle ads. Get your shit together software.  ::)

Edit: Sorry for my absence this weekend, I actually have a life sometimes.   :P

You think 'sorry' is enough?

Lilith

Maybe it involves some twitching, dunno...

Well, a naturally rising crust is one that typically stays up quite late the night before - often until part of it turns numb - then rises whenever, usually late mornings or early afternoon.  The naturally rising crust is generally retired, disabled, and makes no morning appointments.  It sleeps in the nude, wakes itself up multiple times during the night with it's own snoring - and if you walk in before it rises, that's on you.

An UnNaturally rising crust is the opposite of all that, and rises on a schedule most days.  Falkie is suspicious if the UnNaturally rising crust and wants no part of it.

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 11, 2017, 02:10:32 AM

If it is located on a fault, i hope that falkie does not falls out of bed because that would take out most of the Western United States. That would be the Mother of all Earthquakes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: damon on September 11, 2017, 09:40:42 AM
If it is located on a fault, i hope that falkie does not falls out of bed because that would take out most of the Western United States. That would be the Mother of all Earthquakes.

Concord isn't a million miles from casa hovel.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 05:17:18 AM
I don't think there's ever a shortage of unnatural crust when Senda is around; whether it's Senda's apartment, Senda himself, or that wordless warthog he has shackled himself to.

When Our Sweet 'n Slow Kathy is around, there's no need to add yeast to the dough.  She just slams a fistful into her cooter and then after a minute scoops it out and adds it to the remaining dough.  Now, I'm not sure if that is a natural rising dough or unnatural.  But with that application, there is no need to add anchovies to the finished product.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 10, 2017, 07:34:07 PM
Senda:    "If everyone could just send a dollar..."

Senda:     "You only sent me a dollar?! Is this a joke?!"

Idiot.
Down right offense if you ask me. I mean seriously first of all begging asking for donations is pretty sad then on top of it to be told it wasn't enough or a joke? Yeah...talk about not appreciating what you have.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 11, 2017, 09:49:42 AM
When Our Sweet 'n Slow Kathy is around, there's no need to add yeast to the dough.  She just slams a fistful into her cooter and then after a minute scoops it out and adds it to the remaining dough.  Now, I'm not sure if that is a natural rising dough or unnatural.  But with that application, there is no need to add anchovies to the finished product.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 05:17:18 AM
I don't think there's ever a shortage of unnatural crust when Senda is around;

No shortage of cheese either if Kathy has a yeast infection.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 11, 2017, 09:51:01 AM
Down right offense if you ask me. I mean seriously first of all begging asking for donations is pretty sad then on top of it to be told it wasn't enough or a joke? Yeah...talk about not appreciating what you have.

Yeah? Senda.