• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

CozyRozie

Quote from: docmeat on June 22, 2015, 03:18:42 PM
a few attempts:

So did they used your designs or did they were judged as shitty as your latest posts on BellGab *** posted under the name of, docmeat  ...  8)

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:42:06 AM
So did they used your designs or did they were judged as shitty as your latest posts on BellGab ...  8)

They did actually, and paid me millions! Fuckface.

CozyRozie

Quote from: docmeat on July 05, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

They did actually, and paid me millions! Fuckface.

did they print then on the toilet paper, LOL ..because they are nowhere to be found.   8)

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:46:33 AM
did they print then on the toilet paper, LOL ..because they are nowhere to be found.   8)

You're correct, they were used to benchmark cross-media platforms! Fuckface.

CozyRozie

Art Bell you might be shy to go to George Noory thread and read it so I like to ask you what you say Art Bell to this proposition.
Are you man enough to step up to the plate ?? Art 

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

!!!
"Art was one of them,..when he lied to us telling us that.."George Noory get's it" -but Art later admitted that he did that under so called "financial pressure"
you know when extra money was offered to Art during sale of C2C for Art to openly on the air give his approval and support for George Noory.

So Art had legit excuse why he lied to his followers."

Anyone of you brave souls ever had balls and courage to open your mouth and ask Art Bell why did he sold you out for preverbal 30 pieces of silver,
he sold you like Judas did to Jesus...
What a stinker.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *** THIS *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 08:26:55 PM
At least you can do Art is to pay $1K for each year since this Forum started.
And it started on: 

This site is long overdue.
« on: April 05, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »
http://bellgab.com/archive-of-old-threads/this-site-is-long-overdue/

Today is 2017 - so 10 bloody years x $1K = $10K.
You owe us 10K because you consciously betrayed us. You spoke against your feelings you had already at that time, (you admitted to that).
You sold us for extra money...

Donate to BellGab to be used for maintenance & improvements of BellGab Forum.   
You owe us at least that much Art.
We did lot's of things for you in the past, Bellgab helped you to start MITD Show, and now thanks to it your Chinese doll Heather Wong/Wade is making money having a show, BellGab did a lot for you Art.
You gave us entertainment Art, but one time you fucked up Art Bell, you lied to us one time, you sold us one time Art -and for that one time Art you should pay one thousand dollars per year
as a recompensation for that one time Art.

Art you have extensive knowledge about The Law, you know Art that you wronged your devoted followers, you sold them,..they were like your children waiting every night to hear your voice. But You abandoned them for that one brief moment when you choose to say your blessing upon George Noory.
That was your fall Art. You went against your consciousness at that moment. 
Now make it up Art before you depart this plane of existence, make it peace with it Art..it's only $10K Art, not a lot of money for you.
You made much more money thanks to us the listeners thanks to your devoted followers, you made money from all those commercials that you so passionately were playing or reading many times live for us. Sometimes you were promoting pure crap trying to get us to buy it, and many times many of us bought it. 
You made money on us, now give it back a bit since you wronged us,Art.   

Make a peace with this unfortunate event in your life when you wronged us,Art.

-theONE , BellGabber
                                                                                               04.July.2017

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 08:45:05 PM
You know Art, you running around suing people left and right.. why don't you honestly put yourself on trial, and sue yourself
be your prosecutor, you know how to look at the evidence Art, look at that one moment when you sold us and blessed George Noory, 
and see Art if you can find a guilt there, even slightest thread of guilt Art, and grab with both hands by that thread and don't let it go, hold on to it Art, it's your Life Line now.

And after you put yourself on trial Art deliver The verdict,.. but I as a single individual BellGabber representing my self as an individual prosecutor would like to recommend
the punishment for your crime against your devoted followers in the sum of $10K to be deposited to BellGab Forum to be used for maintenance and improvements to this site.

What you say Art, you think you can do it ??
You think in your old wise age you have enough honor to do it.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:54:25 AM
Art Bell blah blah blah ?? Art

Suspect reintermediate magnetic relationships. Fuckface.

Jackstar

Hey, so, did Bell get his latest scion cut, or what? Enquiring minds want to know.

Also--what was the time of birth? Let's run an astrological chart on this latest issue.

Come on. It'll be fun!

http://www.alabe.com/freechart

author of post's note: use of italics, boldtext, and strikethrough emphasis in the above query were withheld, out of respect for decorum.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:54:25 AM
Art Bell you might be shy to go to George Noory thread and read it so I like to ask you what you say Art Bell to this proposition.
Are you man enough to step up to the plate ?? Art 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *** THIS *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Bell are you hiding..??

You didn't even posted Happy 4-th of July to those BellGabbers who support you.
I guess you don't need anything from them at the moment...

CozyRozie

Quote from: docmeat on July 05, 2017, 10:57:29 AM

Suspect reintermediate magnetic relationships. Fuckface.

albrecht

"The Day After Tomorrow" is now showing on SPIKE TV. Give it a watch. Streiber and Art might be able to use whatever residuals. After all, Art has another mouth to feel. (Congratulations, Art. Hope all is well with you and family.)

''George gets it''

''Getting better every day''

''I might not be very good at talent evaluation''

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 07, 2017, 09:59:24 PM

''Getting better every day''

''I might not be very good at talent evaluation''

Woow, Heather Wong/Wade has big ugly growth on her left elbow,..

...but Art is very good at evaluating bad talent, first he gave his (Art sold himself like Judas) blessings to George Noory and after that to his China doll Heather Wong.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 10:08:43 PM
... (Art sold himself like Judas) blessings to George Noory...

I prefer to believe he really thought George had the talent to represent the show and host it well, rather than believe he has that level of contempt for the listeners and would lie to them about it because that was the expedient thing to do.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 07, 2017, 10:21:36 PM
I prefer to believe he really thought George had talent, rather than believe he has that level of contempt for the listeners and would lie to them about it because that was the expedient thing to do.

No, Art confessed that even at that time (when Art was selling his show COAST-to-COAST-AM to PREMIERE Networks) he already had dislike for Noory's style,
and Art admitted that he was pressured by Premiere bosses and was offered extra cash incentive and was told what exactly to say to his listeners to his long time devoted followers.
Art sold us like Judas sold Jesus, pure and simple.

And now Art is a coward to address that in his old age in his last days on this Earth, (before he dies).. that's all.

(I just can't find that statement Art made) -lucky for Art,..otherwise I would rip him a new one with his own words,
but ART BELL JUDAS knows that he said that, and he knows that he sold us for profit.

ItsOver

Looks like some Art lovers have been nailed by the law.

LAWRENCEVILLE (KDKA) â€" According to humane officers, what went on inside a house in Lawrenceville goes back to April, when more than 40 living cats were removed.

Since then, officers have been investigating 67-year-old Marcia Dinardo and 59-year-old Thomas Crory. Both live at 177 45th Street.

Officers were back again Friday, finding conditions deplorable.

“We found what I believe to be more than 50 decomposing bodies of cats and kittens,” Pittsburgh Police officer Christine Luffey said. “They were in the house, and they were also in the backyard.”

Officer Luffey says the dead animals were in buckets, coffee cans, boxes and plastic bags.

“I noticed when I was walking through, my feet were squishing in the carpet, which was filled with urine and animal waste,” she said.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/07/07/50-dead-cats-lawrenceville-home/

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2017, 01:04:30 PM
“I noticed when I was walking through, my feet were squishing in the carpet, which was filled with urine and animal waste,” she said.

Indistinguishable from a Clinton presidency.

CozyRozie

LAWRENCEVILLE (KDKA) â€" According to humane officers, what went on inside a house in Lawrenceville goes back to April, when more than 40 living cats were removed.

Since then, officers have been investigating 67-year-old Marcia Dinardo and 59-year-old Thomas Crory. Both live at 177 45th Street.

“We found what I believe to be more than 50 decomposing bodies of cats and kittens,” Pittsburgh Police officer Christine Luffey said. “They were in the house, and they were also in the backyard.”

Officer Luffey says the dead animals were in buckets, coffee cans, boxes and plastic bags.

GROSS...
Wonder how many dead cats Art has stashed in his sofa and in his studio inside of the speakers.

...the concussion of this gross story was this:
Dinardo and Crory were taken to UPMC Mercy’s psychiatric unit for an evaluation.

ShayP

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2017, 01:06:48 PM
Indistinguishable from a Clinton presidency.

LMAO!!!!  ;D  ...and true.  ;)

ShayP

QuoteOfficer Luffey says the dead animals were in buckets, coffee cans, boxes and plastic bags. 

WTF!???  :o 

This brings shame to my beloved Pittsburgh.  Nonetheless Lawrenceville always was a shit hole.  trust me.   :P

ge30542

"Honey, what should I do with these dead cats"?
"Put 'em in the empty coffee cans".

CozyRozie

Quote from: ge30542 on July 08, 2017, 02:40:32 PM
"Honey, what should I do with these dead cats"?
"Put 'em in the empty coffee cans".

..is that a conversation between Art and Ayeriean

ItsOver

Pretty damn awful.  I know the first thing that should always come to mind with a dead cat is "hmmm... now where did I place that empty Folgers can."

ge30542

"Ooohh yes dear, a cup of coffee sounds great, should I use the Yuban, or the Domestic Short Hair"?

CozyRozie

Quote from: ge30542 on July 08, 2017, 03:32:03 PM
"Ooohh yes dear, a cup of coffee sounds great, should I use the Yuban, or the Domestic Short Hair"?

..and Art would answer:
Ayriean honey use the Comet or Abby, I will drink Shadow at evening time after supper

ge30542

Quote from: th'ONE on July 08, 2017, 03:37:51 PM
..and Art would answer:
Ayriean honey use the Comet or Abby, I will drink Shadow at evening time after supper
My Starbucks now offers a Siamese Macchiato.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ge30542 on July 08, 2017, 03:51:40 PM
My Starbucks now offers a Siamese Macchiato.

lol,
what's Art's newest cat name..Yetti ? (after the old Yetti that died being squeezed inside Art's couch)
Yetti sounds like a good coffee name

ge30542

Quote from: th'ONE on July 08, 2017, 03:55:07 PM
lol,
what's Art's newest cat name..Yetti ? (after the old Yetti that died being squeezed inside Art's couch)
Yetti sounds like a good coffee name
A bold, full flavored roast.

Looks like some Art lovers...

Were the cats all named Yeti?