• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

Quote from: th'ONE on June 29, 2017, 10:32:45 PM
hey fuckers Bellgabbers why you are swarming to a thread that I post in it since you hate me so much.

-Future MV
Praise th'ONE

CozyRozie

Quote from: ge30542 on June 30, 2017, 08:17:23 AM
Praise th'ONE
Are you sure you didn't made a typo?
I was expecting Fuck th'ONE ... :)

CozyRozie

OK, Art you freaking Drama Queen,
you are not doing live shows anymore because of theStalker and your lung problem-COPD /because you stupiditly smoked cigarettes all your life/
how about at least to put your tits on periscope..you have the setup in your studio already.
Or is that Chinese bitch Heather Wong/Wade is using the periscope after the MITD show is over to make extra income prostituting on the phone as she was doing before you discovered her.

Show your tits Art.
We need drama from the biggest drama queen in the radio.
We promise not to laugh at them ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on June 29, 2017, 12:18:36 AM
I remember now. A particular incident that occured in a far off land. Pineapple got loose and somehow rolled into a latrine. The  CO 'documented' it. I was ordered to be file it with the KIA report. After that we got pretty drunk and smoked a lot of dope.
tobacco.
So whose up for mini-golf?

?? Are you mentally retarded ??
Judging from your posts that's the only conclusion.

CozyRozie

IN NEXT FEW DAYS (??-MAYBE MORE) VERY BAD/SAD NEWS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON BELLGAB !!!

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 30, 2017, 08:46:00 PM
IN NEXT FEW DAYS (??-MAYBE MORE) VERY BAD/SAD NEWS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON BELLGAB !!!

I mean it will be bad/sad for some. I personally won't give a shit about it.

SergeantMajor

What news? Heather is carrying Art's demon seed?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Sergeant Major on June 30, 2017, 11:10:05 PM
What news? Heather is carrying Art's demon seed?
LOL

CozyRozie

A suggestion for some radio host who was talking about UFO and went to Philippines to get/to marry fresh young meat..(notice that no name is given),
suggestion how to make extra money since theStalker is preventing him from doing the live shows...

The BellGab experience would be very different if it were not for the stalker

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 12:15:13 AM
A suggestion for some radio host who was talking about UFO and went to Philippines to get/to marry fresh young meat..(notice that no name is given),
suggestion how to make extra money since theStalker is preventing him from doing the live shows...

This is starting to get a bit...Falkieish.  :-\

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 01, 2017, 02:47:42 AM

Top Right Corner, immediately

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2017, 03:34:30 AM

milk is milk :D

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2017, 03:34:30 AM

Are you suggesting that you would refuse to drink fresh warm milk straight from Art's tit
or you are so fussy that you would need a glass..

coaster

Quote from: th'ONE on June 30, 2017, 08:46:00 PM
You have got to stop this shit. Stop being weird for one day. Even I will warm up to ya, but fucksake brother, this attention whoring, racist shit. Mellow out. Be a fan of this site, not a fanatic, kiddo.
What's wrong with just having a convo. You like these folks right? I'd bet they would like you too. Dial it down a notch or ten. Just saying. Cheers. Drink some nice fucking tequila and mellow out.

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on July 01, 2017, 04:20:04 AM
You have got to stop this shit. Stop being weird for one day. Even I will warm up to ya, but fucksake brother, this attention whoring, racist shit. Mellow out. Be a fan of this site, not a fanatic, kiddo.
What's wrong with just having a convo. You like these folks right? I'd bet they would like you too. Dial it down a notch or ten. Just saying. Cheers. Drink some nice fucking tequila and mellow out.

LOL ;)
-attention ..what attention, I'm humble like a pet rock, lol
-racist shit..where ?? I'm ready to apologize or to defend my views..or both :P
-Cheers. Cheers back at you 8)
-You like these folks right?..I'm getting to know them bastards

OK, I had a strong premonition, if it doesn't happen I promise to stop posting for unspecified amount of time, it will be significant, way over few hours 

-Overall your advise is sound and I and me is going to assign to it..
Cheers, and Thanks :-[

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 01, 2017, 02:47:42 AM

Heh, heh, yeah, right, "Art."  Beep, beep.

ShayP

Stop being weird for one day.

Upper right hand quote.  :D

Juan

We're at about the anniversary of the pink exclamation mark! Four years.

Dyna-X

Must be weird. Just not too weird.

Jackstar

What's wrong with just having a convo. You like these folks right? I'd bet they would like you too. Dial it down a notch or ten. Just saying.

Appeasement didn't work for Chamberlain, and it's not going to work here.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on July 01, 2017, 11:16:01 AM

ha ha ha, look who's talking, LOL
what happened to you that you stopped flooding "here" with your cryptic most of the time unusable texts.
As I said to you before in TRUMP Thread,...heck let me quoted instead of paraphrasing so you get the real essence what I had in mind

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 02:15:35 AM
I will agree- when you start hacking essential services (health care, power generation and the likes) I think you can call it terrorism (mainly because laws have not kept up with technology.)  I just watch as more and more gets classified as terrorism- and I don't think that is what the laws were brought in for.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 26, 2017, 02:24:36 AM
No. That's war.

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 04:15:18 AM
The No. ruined your whole post (all three words of it), if your didn't include the No. it would be OK or even mediocre post but now is ruined.
Same thing, terror is war - war is terror.
So your knowledge of English,implication of particular words failed in this attempt of yours to..shine.

I bet you the texts posted in mine terrible English are easier to comprehend than 99% of your texts posted in your "so called" perfect English.
I told you this before, you are trying too hard to be cryptic, therefore you think you will be above everybody else here and supernaturally original.
But you are missing the mark, and very seldom you are being comprehendible, or comprehensible, if you are having hard time to comprehend comprehendible.

It's obvious that you have wealth of knowledge but you share that knowledge in a very unnecessary cryptic way.
Simplicity is the secret passage -not twisted complex linguistic malfunctioning.   

That's mine take on it..

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on July 01, 2017, 11:16:01 AM

Quote from: Jackstar on May 24, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

Holy jumping Jesus shit balls! I am an idiot.

..no argument from me boi

CozyRozie

Mr.Jackstar use this quote as my gift to You to help you to improve you so you can like you even more than you like you right now.

"It's obvious that you have wealth of knowledge but you share that knowledge in a very unnecessary cryptic way".
                                                                                                      -th'ONE ,on Jackstar, circa June 26, 2017, 05:15:18 AM

malliard

via facebook
It's a Boy! Alexander William Bell weighs in at 8lbs 5oz, 19 and a quarter inches both the same as Asia.
Art

paladin1991

Mazeltov!

That's jooish, btw.

Quote from: malliard on July 01, 2017, 06:33:01 PM
via facebook
It's a Boy! Alexander William Bell weighs in at 8lbs 5oz, 19 and a quarter inches both the same as Asia.
Art

Congratulations Art , Airyn and Asia.   One more AB!!!

Danger!UFO

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2017, 06:36:45 PM
Congratulations Art , Airyn and Asia.   One more AB!!!

Wishing the Bell family all the best!