• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Gd5150 on February 21, 2015, 02:20:07 AM
George gave a great lesson on how to cheat on your wife. "Sorry I'm late honey, I was in a different dimension". I'm gonna try it!

Those Weebering aliens abducted me again

Quote from: popple on February 21, 2015, 03:19:14 AM

LMAO @ him telling this caller that John B. Wells got taken away in the mothership though.

I thought Wells got flushed down the toilet like one of Tommy's steaming-hot horse turds.
On a related note, before Jorch taught Tommy how to use a toilet, Jorch couldn't tell the difference between the horses' droppings and Tommy's, which were both left lying around the horse "farm."

[attachimg=1]

Jorch taking on ISIS, giving it every ounce of sweat and perseverance he has in him. A true American hero.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2015, 11:15:27 AM
Which has better odds. That I will win Powerball or that a report to Davenport will not be "very interesting?"

... or from a "very credible" witness.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 21, 2015, 12:33:20 AM
Jorch had to mention twice in that last segment that he once owned a horse farm.

I wonder how many times Jorch stepped in giant piles of horseshit and then tracked it all around his living room.

Probably every day.

Those were actually Tommy's giant turds that Jorch was stepping in. Tommy was never too keen on modern conveniences like toilets.

Who

Coast Insider's Gallery

This is Monique the Masseuse, a ten-year member of the Coast Insider's Club.  Monique's favorite Coast topics are the ones that involve the government plotting to kill all of us as well as asteroids, comets, coronal mass ejections and super viruses ending all life on earth.  She stockpiles freeze-dried food which she and her 14 cats enjoy immensely.  "It's good for 25 years," Monique writes.  "But the cats and I just can't resist eating it all the first week, especially the chicken alfredo and peach cobbler."

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 21, 2015, 09:17:28 AM
George once introduced a guest as having been 'mortally wounded' several years ago

That imbecile.

You'd think the no-wit had already been beheaded after his four-second struggle.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 21, 2015, 02:56:32 PM
[attachimg=1]

Jorch taking on ISIS, giving it every ounce of sweat and perseverance he has in him. A true American hero.

Jorcho hates rats too.

karios8

C2C has really gotten better in the last week! When the show starts, I click "play" on the latest upload of Darkness Radio Hour 1 and listen to an entertaining Dave conduct his show.

Dateline

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 21, 2015, 06:32:56 PM

Jorcho hates rats too.

I know how we can conquer ISIS, get them a rat!  Norry can be the goodwill ambassador.  Put them in the cages they carry the prisoners in and it is all good.

Dateline

Norry will love this!  I just remembered my favorite rat movie.   It was "Ben"  Michael Jackson sang the theme song. 

I wanted a rat just like "Ben".  I would never eat him.  No, we do not eat rats, we Ben there, done that !

[attachimg=1]

I thought the acoustics in Jorch's new studio were sounding kind of strange.

[attachimg=1]

After a hard day of non-stop show prep, Jorch catches Tommy in a rare moment of well-deserved relaxation.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 21, 2015, 10:12:01 PM
[attachimg=1]

After a hard day of non-stop show prep, Jorch catches Tommy in a rare moment of well-deserved relaxation.

And after eating all that Carnivora, Tommy is still available for the carnival!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 21, 2015, 09:58:32 PM
[attachimg=1]

Years ago in a joke shop ....... toilet paper with Richard Nixon's face on every sheet.

[attachimg=1]

My god.

You've found The Lost Shithead of Atlantis.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 22, 2015, 01:44:44 AM

My god.

You've found The Lost Shithead of Atlantis.

Since Jorch is so fond of group prayer and crap like that, the rat-eaters on bellgab should try their own group experiment. Everytime you have to micturate, picture Jorch's face in the bowl..a la that picture.  Soon enough, we may hear him sputtering unexplicably during his show, as if he was being sprayed in the face with some form of liquid.

I wonder if we'll see Jorch on the red carpet tonight? He's a big L.A. celebrity and he has tons of famous friends, right? I'm sure one of them could get their buddy Jorch a few tickets to the Oscars. I wonder what kind of dress Tommy will wear? And speaking of micturating, I hope it pisses down rain on all the overpaid, egotistical douchebags who will be strutting their stuff on the red carpet.

[attachimg=1]

I printed a large version of that thing.  Then I floated it on top of the water in my toilet and pinched a loaf on it while reading FINNEGAN'S WAKE.

Jorch had a huge handlebar mustache of shit on his lip.  It was beautiful.

karios8

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 21, 2015, 10:12:01 PM
[attachimg=1]

It looks like Tommy lost a lot of weight.

nextgen.fm

[attachimg=1]

It gives him that extra boom

pate

Quote from: nextgen.fm on February 22, 2015, 10:14:28 PM
So did George finally get a new studio?

I think they lit the old one on fire last night, probably an insurance scam to try to pay for the legendary Hawaiian studio...

nextgen.fm

Quote from: pate on February 22, 2015, 11:20:02 PM
I think they lit the old one on fire last night, probably an insurance scam to try to pay for the legendary Hawaiian studio...

lol...i'm just picturing this...georgey and tommy before the nefarious act, george is like "make sure you take all the elvis vinyl..."

Quote from: nextgen.fm on February 22, 2015, 11:23:36 PM
lol...i'm just picturing this...georgey and tommy before the nefarious act, george is like "make sure you take all the elvis vinyl..."

The song "Sexy Eyes" - by Dr. Hook

In some countries it's known as the baby maker...

Noory and Tommy, slick with baby oil caressing each others hard nipples. The fireworks! the magic! The Feb!

WOTR

Quote from: boba FETT on February 22, 2015, 11:33:56 PM
Noory and Tommy, slick with baby oil caressing each others hard nipples. The fireworks! the magic! The Feb!
Why?!?  Why pollute my poor mind with those mental images?  It's going to take a week of scrubbing to get that stain out.

Quote from: wotr1 on February 23, 2015, 12:15:16 AM
Why?!?  Why pollute my poor mind with those mental images?  It's going to take a week of scrubbing to get that stain out.

Forgive me, I know not what I do...

11angeleyes11

Yawn!  Ya'll still discussing him?  I am sssooooo over Noory.  My boyfriend (fiance') will not let me listen, busy that time of night!

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on February 23, 2015, 07:54:58 AM
Yawn!  Ya'll still discussing him?  I am sssooooo over Noory.  My boyfriend (fiance') will not let me listen, busy that time of night!

Butherface?