• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 05, 2015, 11:35:32 PM
The Squatty Potty spot is just so bizarre.

Can anyone lend me their squatty potty, im hungry and all out of fresh poop!

coaster

I really like the screaming harmonica in the background. It makes no sense to have that in the ad.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Art Crow on November 05, 2015, 11:36:15 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you will be male in your next earthly incarnation. You will be born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 3965. Your profession will be that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.  You will be an ape-man and have a shiny red butt.
This will be good.

Quote from: Art Crow on November 05, 2015, 11:36:15 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you will be male in your next earthly incarnation. You will be born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 3965. Your profession will be that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.  You will be an ape-man and have a shiny red butt.

The shiny red butt seals it!

Quote from: QuantumMystics on November 05, 2015, 11:33:47 PM
It must be fun to always be typecast as the sourpuss crank/ bad guy.

"The Hermeticists have never sought to be martyrs, and have, instead, sat silently aside with pitying smile on their closed lips, while the heathen raged noisily about them in their customary amusement of putting to death and torture the honest but misguided enthusiasts who imagined that they could force upon a race of barbarians the truth capable of being understood only by the elect who had advanced along The Path.

And the spirit of persecution has not yet died out in the land.  There are certain Hermetic Teachings, which, if publicly promulgated, would bring down upon the teachers a great cry of scorn and revilement from the multitude, who would again raise the cry of "Crucify! Crucify!"

If you are a true student, you will be able to work out and apply these Principles --if not, then you must develop yourself into one, for otherwise the Hermetic Teachings will be as "words, words, words" to you."

FLLFlash

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:30:39 PM
Not an abortion. I was pregnant and with a man, I believe my husband, but the baby wasn't his. He didn't know it wasn't his.

Did you try to sell this plot to the BBC yet?

Barfly

No listeners buy these products, i did buy a C Crane radio years ago, but i dont need this back thing, squatty potty or that green roof guy shit

albrecht

Especially because usually preceded by the ad about addictions and roofing. I imagine some late-night radio listeners squatting alone in a dank bathroom in an old house with caving in roof, attempting to crap, but due to the heroin/Oxy addiction having trouble doing so. CCrane are the only saving ad factor. Bring back HGH or some Gold, dang it! Some positive commercials!

Quote from: Schlyder7 on November 05, 2015, 11:31:03 PM
funny how no one regresses a past life of being a caveman 80,000 years ago
Now that would be cool. I'd want to know how the took down the Dino for Dinner, or if it was just Green leafy substances they ate

JamesMcDonald

I'm Canadian but I'm a huge Columbus Blue Jackets fan.  I must have some American blood in me somewhere.  Go Jackets!   8)

Quote from: QuantumMystics on November 05, 2015, 11:38:40 PM
Squatty potty will get your body in shape!

That's the position I always use on the toilet.  That's normal, right?

AppealPlay

Quote from: Barfly on November 05, 2015, 11:38:22 PM
No listeners buy these products, i did buy a C Crane radio years ago, but i dont need this back thing, squatty potty or that green roof guy shit

I imagine at least a few people have bought a Squatty Potty based on the MITD ad.  I don't understand the roofing commercial, though.

I dunno, I still want to snort some Arctic Chaga.

bateman

Quote from: PrairieGhost on November 05, 2015, 11:38:06 PM
Everyone needs a squatty potty! Even you Bateman!  ;D

All I need to do is turn on Dave to experience a full elimination.

coaster

I have a mouse in here. I'm actually trying the peanut butter thing. Mice are gross. I feel like I'm living in falkie's place.. ugh.

bateman

But it offers up to 8 inches of penetration.

albrecht

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 05, 2015, 11:39:47 PM
I imagine at least a few people have bought a Squatty Potty based on the MITD ad.  I don't understand the roofing commercial, though.
I'm glad he has advertisers but that one, to me, seems a stretch. Don't most people go with local guys, ones who likely kick-back to their insurance agent, etc? But roofing is a solid business and I wish him luck.

Do people still buy radios? Honest question. I looked at some of the C Crane products and I don't see any MP3 options or blue tooth compatibility. What is the point?

Barfly

Quote from: bateman on November 05, 2015, 11:40:54 PM
But it offers up to 8 inches of penetration.
I dont care about her pleasure.
why should i? she cost me 20 bucks