• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 02:42:21 PM
Your "show" sucks an enormous amount of ass. Leo is a whiny little shit. He is calling Art a drama queen because someone was shooting at his property. All class, that leo.

Remember, as a callow youth J. Neil was pelted with rocks by an entire shop class, and that's what made him the man he is today.

coaster

Quote from: jneilschulman on October 22, 2015, 02:37:49 PM
Despite my having qualified years back for California Peace Officers Standards and Training (POST) I'm a bit too old with mobility issues for Art to add me to his security detail.
1. You live in Pahrump.
2. You and your butt buddy Leo have made it publicly known you have issues with Art.
I hope the police question you.

jneilschulman

Your "show" sucks an enormous amount of ass. Leo is a whiny little shit. He is calling Art a drama queen because someone was shooting at his property. All class, that leo.

You're lying. We're installing new equipment and Leo and I did not do a show last night. Our next show is tonight and we will not be discussing Art Bell.

coaster

Quote from: jneilschulman on October 22, 2015, 02:49:37 PM
You're lying. We're installing new equipment and Leo and I did not do a show last night. Our next show is tonight and we will not be discussing Art Bell.
Lying about what? Your show sucking?

b_dubb

Despite my having qualified years back for California Peace Officers Standards and Training (POST) I'm a bit too old with mobility issues for Art to add me to his security detail.
Oh wow. So does this mean you were PD? Sherrif? I guess I haven't heard the phrase "peace officer" in a while.

coaster

The police have more than enough cause to question you Schulman. Fat guy and friend (disgruntled ex-employee of art's) has beef with Art. Posts anti-Art nonsense of social media. Fat guy lives in same town. Fat guy took last night off. Fat guy apparently has law enforcement training. Hmm..perhaps its time to contact the sheriff's office.

Mr. Schulman, why can't you and Leo Ashcraft agree on why you had to cancel your program last night?

trostol

how about this..stop giving Leo and his crew any acknowledgement..same with Dave..

The General

If a tree podcasts in the forest and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?

maren

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 22, 2015, 02:09:14 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your friend.  It sounds like she was headstrong and turned it into something positive.

I do think she was somewhat instrumental in shining a light on the problem.  Regardless of the medical community's indifference, she KNEW something had happened and just kept fighting.  It's taken a LONG time though.  Not sure I would have had the wherewithal -- especially while working full time and getting my Master's!

I tuned into your test show, and immediately tuned out when you repeated your awful joke about the virgin islands. I might listen again, but only if you promise to stop trying to be a comedian on air.

Kolchak

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2015, 02:53:21 PM

Uhhh duhhh uhhhh.

norland2424

Hahah fatty j neil got caught being a lying scumbag again.

Quote from: norland2424 on October 22, 2015, 12:26:43 AM
is this guy using a vibrator on the air?

Was just listening to the archives and searched the thread for "vibrator" after hearing that call.

Quote from: Dr_Blue on October 22, 2015, 12:33:09 PM
I found this on facebook but I don't know if it is legit or not. Feel free to repost

Sharon Westmoreland This is what was posted, I can find it on a cache page of Art Bells site "
Posted on October 22, 2015 in Oddities, On The Air | 339 Views | Leave a response

During Art’s live broadcast of the “Midnight in the Desert” radio program tonight, gun shots rang out in his neighborhood. Police were called to the scene and it was determined that a subject had driven into Art’s neighborhood and fired shots near or at Art’s studio.

As heard on the broadcast of Wednesday’s night show, Art had interrupted his guest and started playing music while he went out to investigate the situation. He returned to the air and completed the interview on his program. After the show, Art was able to investigate the situation further.

The incident is still under investigation. Art posted on his Facebook page:

Ok, the police just left for the second time and the girls are asleep, so here is what I can tell you, about 10:33 PT I got a text from my close neighbor saying he had heard 4 or 5 fast shots that seemed near my studio, he thought they were from the street behind the house but did not see anything, then a moment later another neighbor lady texted me that she heard the shots and saw a car in the dead end lane in front of my studio fire 4 or 5 rifle shots at or near the house and take off in a mid size car. We will check for bullet holes in the daylight. The girls turned off all lights and hugged the floor. We are all OK but a bit freaked out. We have video cameras, but not recorded, that will change. Sorry for the scare but it was worse on this end.

We will post any additional information as we receive it and will keep you informed.
MF's were using rifles. (A rifle shot is easily distinguishable from a pistol shot to anyone w/ experience with weapons.) That means the ability to penetrate normal walls. That's attempted murder or at the bare minimum, reckless use with malicious intent. I hope they catch the Bastards that did this.

Auslandia

Oh sweet baby JC and a host of motherfucking angels, the movie dude is back.

ZomZom

Glad Art and his family are safe.  I hope the police get to the bottom of what happened last night, especially in light of Art's Internet cable being cut/pulled/whatever a month or so ago.

This was the perfect kind of show to introduce people to MitD.  Starts off with the big news of an insider at NASA affirming the biggest discovery in 500 years, on-air interruption due to imminent threat to the host, and a cogent guest discussing space technology.  Loved the show, and glad that all are well.

Oh, and Michelle-from-Japan's call was out-of-the-park awsome.

Auslandia

Quote from: ZomZom on October 22, 2015, 08:09:52 PM
Glad Art and his family are safe.  I hope the police get to the bottom of what happened last night, especially in light of Art's Internet cable being cut/pulled/whatever a month or so ago.

This was the perfect kind of show to introduce people to MitD.  Starts off with the big news of an insider at NASA affirming the biggest discovery in 500 years, on-air interruption due to imminent threat to the host, and a cogent guest discussing space technology.  Loved the show, and glad that all are well.

Oh, and Michelle-from-Japan's call was out-of-the-park awsome.

Other than the fact that she calls in every night, I gained a newfound respect for her.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on Today at 08:53:07 PM

QuoteBy the look of those replies, some both of his people are starting to turn on him.

Quote from: zeebo on October 22, 2015, 08:10:09 PM
fixed

I stand corrected.

They, on the other hand, sit...  in awe of Leo.

Are all guys named Leo douchebags?
This is right up there with Leo Laporte badmouthing John C. Dvorak.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on October 23, 2015, 08:30:54 AM
Are all guys named Leo douchebags?
This is right up there with Leo Laporte badmouthing John C. Dvorak.

I've noticed this trend as well. Good catch.